Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot (718 Views)

Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... / My Toyota Camry 2003 AC Blowing Hot At Driver Side But Cold On Passenger Side. / 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport Or 2005 Mercedez Benz C230 Komporessor ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2022
The driver's side vent of my Mercedes Benz C230 blowing hot air while the owner's side vents blowing cool air. This makes the AC ineffective even though the refrigerant (AC gas) is gauged without any traces of leakages. What is the problem and possible solution, pls help.
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by TPound(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2022
asarebabson:
The driver's side vent of my Mercedes Benz C230 blowing hot air while the owner's side vents blowing cool air. This makes the AC ineffective even though the refrigerant (AC gas) is gauged without any traces of leakages. What is the problem and possible solution, pls help.

The gas is low
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by aieromon(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2022
asarebabson:

How did you gauge the volume of gas in the system?

This is a classic symptom of low refrigerant or faulty blend door actuator.
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

ok sir.
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

Can u pls shield more light on this blend door actuator sir?
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

The AC technician use one of their instruments to measure d volume of gas and beside is not more than two months when I refilled refirgerant
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by aieromon(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
asarebabson:
The AC technician use one of their instruments to measure d volume of gas and beside is not more than two months when I refilled refirgerant

Did he use this?

Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

Did he use this?

exactly sir
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by aieromon(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
asarebabson:
exactly sir

I hope he was able to interpret the pressure readings. Check the cabin air filter. It may be due for a change.

What did he suggest?
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

I hope he was able to interpret the pressure readings. Check the cabin air filter. It may be due for a change.

What did he suggest?
He told me that it may be one of the pipes of the heater connected directly to the engine that is likely damage thereby emitting heat through d AC vents.
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

What did he suggest?
I will also check d cabin air filter as u suggested.
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by asarebabson: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
aieromon:

What did he suggest?
is there any device or instrument that could be used to trace leakage of refirgerant?
Re: The Driver's Side Vents Of My Mercedes Benz C230 Blowing Hot by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
asarebabson:
is there any device or instrument that could be used to trace leakage of refirgerant?
UV Dye & Torch Kit Ultra Violet Leak Detection Dye For Car Air Conditioning RLD1

If you're in Lagos, just contact mosbus though this particular kit is around £16 on eBay

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Sport 2008 Model Available / I Need Advice On My Hyundai Veloster 2013 / Mazda 323 Saloon Car Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.