Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out (17947 Views)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Shortlist Portal – Shortlist Is Out / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Penflame(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Good news on a Tuesday morning. NASIMS has earlier today release the list of qualified applicants of NPower Batch C Stream 2. If you have been waiting to be shortlisted after completing your registration since 2020, then it's time to check your name. You can check the NPower dashboard to see if you have been shortlisted.

Every successfully shortlisted candidates are expected to see a message on their dashboard saying "Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via support.npower@nasims.gov.ng"

After confirming the above information on your dashboard, you can proceed to any cyber cafe of your choice for biometric scanning by capturing your finger print.

For more information, visit the site shown in my signature.

Goodluck!

https://allnetupdate..com/2022/02/nasims-npower-batch-c-stream-2.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Lala222: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Thank you for this information, after bio metric, what's the next process

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by emmyzy19(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
I check and the respond is that I have not been shortlisted yet.is there hope guys?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by ChiAholu(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thank you for the information, I was also shortlisted for the npower c2, Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by olaoluwa32: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
I was not been shortlisted yet and I scored 55% pls who score 50-55 that av been shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by misscjkeyz(f): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Kaybae(f): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmyzy19:
I check and the respond is that I have not been shortlisted yet.is there hope guys?
Logout and login again, then check under verification,you will see biometric capturing, if are checking deployment it will keep telling you that you have not been selected ooo, just did for like 5people now.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Cutecharlz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
I am having issues of BVN has already been used after I tried to validate. Please I need help....

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by berepiki(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very true... Front-page please
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by VEXT: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Npower wahala...
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by SmartODINO: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
When is the Batch C2 Biometrics capturing starting?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Ingredient88(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Penflame:
Good news on a Tuesday morning. NASIMS has earlier today release the list of qualified applicants of NPower Batch C Stream 2. If you have been waiting to be shortlisted after completing your registration since 2020, then it's time to check your name. You can check the NPower dashboard to see if you have been shortlisted.

Every successfully shortlisted candidates are expected to see a message on their dashboard saying "Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via support.npower@nasims.gov.ng"

After confirming the above information on your dashboard, you can proceed to any cyber cafe of your choice for biometric scanning by capturing your finger print.

Goodluck!

https://allnetupdate..com/2022/02/nasims-npower-batch-c-stream-2.html
I saw a message on my wall this morning that I should go for my thumbprinting, but unfortunately I left the state where I register, to another state right now, and I'm thinking of doing redeployment, please how long will it take...and how am I going to do that, thank you for your advice, will be looking forward to.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by AstralBody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
olaoluwa32:
I was not been shortlisted yet and I scored 55% pls who score 50-55 that av been shortlisted
U will be shortlisted. My wife scored 50 n she was shortlisted. Cheer up,don't worrygringrin
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by ApexBabz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ingredient88:
I saw a message on my wall this morning that I should go for my thumbprinting, but unfortunately I left the state where I register, to another state right now, and I'm thinking of doing redeployment, please how long will it take...and how am I going to do that, thank you for your advice, will be looking forward to.

You can do the thumbprinting at your current location....just visit the nearest cafe and do it

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Ingredient88(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
ApexBabz:

You can do the thumbprinting at your current location....just visit the nearest cafe and do it
thanks
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Amositygraphicz: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please how long will the biometric verification takes b4 closure, bcus i'm in a very remote village where no access to cafe? But will be leaving the area nxt month ending
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Twocups: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
I picked Ogun state as state of residence but I am now in Abuja
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Sociology555(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kaybae:
Logout and login again, then check under verification,you will see biometric capturing, if are checking deployment it will keep telling you that you have not been selected ooo, just did for like 5people now.
Am just seeing same thing. Does it means I have been selected
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Can I use my phone to do finger print capturing?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by olaoluwa32: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Can I be shortlisted later I scored 55 and am yet to be shortlisted or I should forget about npower.can anybody help me to answer dis question
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Ingredient88(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
olaoluwa32:
Can I be shortlisted later I scored 55 and am yet to be shortlisted or I should forget about npower.can anybody help me to answer dis question
why can't you just check under the verification page, if you're able to thumbprint that shows you've been selected
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Pretttywoman: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Someone should please explain this. cry

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Gold179: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Have anyone under N Tech been shortlisted please?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by breeezefe: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please what this mean

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by PastorFire: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
I got it
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Vikkioshio(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please what next after been shortlisted?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by PastorFire: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
emmyzy19:
Not there. Check the verification tab.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by PastorFire: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
olaoluwa32:
Scored 55%. I was shortlisted.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by doragos007: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yea, i registered under Ntech and I was shortlisted
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Kaybae(f): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sociology555:

Am just seeing same thing. Does it means I have been selected
if under your verification you see Biometric capturing, then you have been selected.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by tbanty1: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
ApexBabz:

fnn
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Saintdan0421(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
I get 'Applicant Bvn has already been validated'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Firs Recruitment / FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? / Npower Beneficiaries And Their Kids Protest Against Non Payment Of Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.