Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Whats Up With The Tattoo Craze? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats Up With The Tattoo Craze? (1890 Views)

Boot Cut Jeans Is Whats Up... / Is The Tattoo Looking Good On My Thigh? / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Up With The Tattoo Craze? by qurious: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2011
It is very unfortunate that human beings tend to copy what they do not understand. They just love to go by popular :demand. The latest is the tattoo craze that is all over naija now. The Bible says, "my people die for lack of knowledge." Many 'inked' individuals do not even know that tattoos were talked about in the bible in the book of Leviticus 19:28, Do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the Lord. So if you are thinking of getting a tattoo, think twice before you make a mistake. Remember it is probably gonna be there for the rest of your life. BEWARE!!!!
Re: Whats Up With The Tattoo Craze? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 27, 2011
is tribal marking any different than tattoo?!

(1) (Reply)

MIXED PRINTS - WOULD YOU ROCK THIS TREND? / Calabar Carnival: Normal Or Abnormal? / Keeping Your Ankara Fabric From Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.