Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That (37086 Views)

Why Do Girls Wear Tights? / Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? / 7 Fashion Rules For Tights And Leggings. Women Note These Rules. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by EbonymanUK: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
You ladies are taking fashion to another Level.
What's up with the see through tight (I think that's what they are called) . Now they wear them with any thing, some even wear them on its own. Displaying every contour and curves lol. Leaving nothing to the imagination LOL
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahaah
Thank heavens someone has noticed the same thing.

I saw this girl the other day at finsbury park.
Oh My God. She has ass for days and lets just say i saw the chonies.

But for real though, whatsup with the ladies and see through tights these days.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by mohawkchic(f): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~I'm just as disgusted about it! See-thro Tights, See-Thro Leggings, Jeggings,Liquid/Wet Look Leggings,Regular Leggings. .  It's a Fashion Faux-Pas on all levels. . . Chics on the Street,Mums/careers at school. . there's just no escaping it!!

~I'm grossed out at Camel Toes,Wobbly bums on display. . .Dont even get me started on Plus-size chics. . why they choose not to wear a mid-thigh top that covers the bum,i have no idea. . .I suppose its one of those things once the celebs start a trend & get away w/ it. . some people think its kwel to do it too!

~BTW. . it's not Just London! tongue

[/size]
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2009
Temptation!! this abroad na orishirishi person dey see  grin

Abeg make dem no kill we men
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~ cheesy What's Orishirishi? [/size]
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy What's Orishirishi? [/size]

Many things! Strange things!! That can put someone in trouble  grin

Too alerting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaa God undecided
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by mohawkchic(f): 3:28am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~Aaah grin! I wasnt sure if i'll find the meaning on Google cheesy. . .[/size]
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chic2pimp(m): 3:29am On Nov 01, 2009
EbonymanUK:

You ladies are taking fashion to another Level.
What's up with the see through tight (I think that's what they are called) . Now they wear them with any thing, some even wear them on its own. Displaying every contour and curves lol. Leaving nothing to the imagination LOL

I don't really mind the young,fit & sexy ones(Dayummmmmm kiss kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked like the one below) wearing it however when those old,fat and simply unattractive ladies were them it becomes. . . . . .  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad

Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2009
Its the new thing on my campus now, so freaking nasty.

And the big chicks are trying it too angry angry angry
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chic2pimp(m): 5:09am On Nov 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Its the new thing on my campus now, so freaking nasty.

I disagree cool.

FL Gators:

And the big chicks are trying it too angry angry angry
Here you have it. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL NASTYYY
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 01, 2009
LOL. Ur crazy
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chiogo(f): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~I'm just as disgusted about it! See-thro Tights, See-Thro Leggings, Jeggings,Liquid/Wet Look Leggings,Regular Leggings. .  It's a Fashion Faux-Pas on all levels. . . Chics on the Street,Mums/careers at school. . there's just no escaping it!!

~I'm grossed out at Camel Toes,Wobbly bums on display. . .Dont even get me started on Plus-size chics. . why they choose not to wear a mid-thigh top that covers the bum,i have no idea. . .I suppose its one of those things once the celebs start a trend & get away w/ it. . some people think its kwel to do it too!

~BTW. . it's not Just London! tongue

[/size]

Those are pantyhose, not tights. Or are they the same? Gross!!

Leggings/tights are very common here with sweatshirts, like wtf? It's freezing!! But they aren't see-through though.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by spoilt(f): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2009
Ugggh! What in the world?
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by mohawkchic(f): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
chiogo:

Those are pantyhose, not tights. Or are they the same? Gross!!

[size=13pt]~Yeah they're the same. . .Pantyhose are called Tights here. .tho i think what the OP must have meant was See-thro Leggings/Jeggings. .

~Me I have a problem w/ People wearing Leggings/Jeggings especially as Pants. . .when they cant pull it off!! I dont think Leggings/Some Jeggings shud be worn as pants at all!They are the Fashion Road-Kill!!

~If it has to be worn,me thin a lot of consideration shud go into the Pattern/Print of the Leggings/Jeggings. . .

[/size]
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
I mean i have no problem feeding my eyes but damn. . . .

I'm beginning to believe some of these girls intentionally wear them to tease people like my humble self.
Yesterday, I saw a girl who stood in front of the mirror adjusting her tights.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by mohawkchic(f): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~ cheesy Oh Lawdy,You had me in a fit of giggles. . .

~You guys need to make up your mind. . You dont mind feeding your eyes yet complain when the view doesnt tick all the boxes  grin[/size]
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chiogo(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
LOL, the Rihanna and Amber Rose' pics look nice. Jennifer Hudson is iight too at the front but I dunno if her bum can be seen. That'd be nasty! tongue

That picture of the white blonde(whoever she is) is a hot mess!! grin
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
Jennifer hudson looks a hot mess. Why na?!!!
angry angry

The Blond lady is just in her own world. Leave that one.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chika98: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
There is nothing sexy about see through tights. Absolutely nothing! Doesn't matter if you are super thin or whatever. It shows no sense of decency.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by MrCrackles(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
Right now the missus has got some see-thrus on. . .
I cant help but ogle the BODY the tights are strapped onto! tongue cheesy
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by muffins(f): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Yeah they're the same. . .Pantyhose are called Tights here. .tho i think what the OP must have meant was See-thro Leggings/Jeggings. .

~Me I have a problem w/ People wearing Leggings/Jeggings especially as Pants. . .when they cant pull it off!! I dont think Leggings/Some Jeggings shud be worn as pants at all!They are the Fashion Road-Kill!!

~If it has to be worn,me thin a lot of consideration shud go into the Pattern/Print of the Leggings/Jeggings. . .

[/size]

So Amber Rose is tired of dying her hair blonde, she has now retired in dying her hair green now. grin grin
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by ebonyz: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2009
No jennifer shocked. NO darl
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chic2pimp(m): 1:34am On Nov 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~
~You guys need to make up your mind. . You dont mind feeding your eyes yet complain when the view doesnt tick all the boxes grin[/size]

Yep we don't mind feeding our eyes however we reserve our right to complain when neccessary cool
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by mohawkchic(f): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yep we don't mind feeding our eyes however we reserve our right to complain when neccessary cool

[size=13pt]~Oh Really Now? I think there's another word for that "grin-O-U-B-L-E S-T-A-N-D-A-R-D-S!!" cheesy[/size]
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by chic2pimp(m): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Oh Really Now? I think there's another word for that "grin-O-U-B-L-E S-T-A-N-D-A-R-D-S!!" cheesy[/size]
No it ain't.

When you ladies go the beach don't y'all oogle the fit, ripped,muscle bound blokes? wink wink however when a fat, pot bellied old man walks past I bet your first reactions are 'Ewwwww put that away'? No undecided. How is that any different from what we men do?
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by iice(f): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
If it were different colors and more opaque, i wouldn't mind it so much but with a long shirt please.

Having said that. . .i don't even wear leggings much less tights.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Grizzly(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ladies have got to be the most bored things on two legs,
i guess when they read through blogs and sites talking about what they wore like y'all are doing now
they are gratified grin
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Hauwa1: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by KennyG6(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2009
IYAMA, Gross!
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by tRoOE(f): 5:19am On Nov 04, 2009
There is nothing wrong with see through tights undecided, i do wear them but with a long top tongue
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
Hahahaha lol I luv them but I wear them appropriately.
Re: London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That by zion222: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2010
well, what can i say about the level of moral decadence in our contemporary time, am just speechless, i wonder what they will be wearing in the next decade, It is very pathetic that some folk out there are celebrating their sexual escapade.
beware!!! sign of the end time, devil and his cohort on serious work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Ladies Would You Rock This Style / Hair Questions! Post Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.