Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Canadian-nigerian Actor, Pascal Atuma Celebrates Birthday With Heartwarming Note - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canadian-nigerian Actor, Pascal Atuma Celebrates Birthday With Heartwarming Note (254 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / Pascal Atuma: "If You Are Not A Prostitute, You Can’t Make It In Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian-nigerian Actor, Pascal Atuma Celebrates Birthday With Heartwarming Note by Societyreporter(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Canadian-Nigerian Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Director and CEO/Chairman TABIC Record Label, Pascal Atuma is celebrating his birthday today.

The Ikwuano Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria born successful businessman in a heartwarming message to celebrate his special day said;

"I'm very grateful to see today, Feb 22nd, 2022, my 50th BIRTHDAY!!! Permit me to express my gratitude to Canada and Canadians for finding me worthy to receive the "Best Black Actor in Canada 2021" award. I'm incredibly humbled. Thanks to my agent Warren Beatty, my family, my beloved wife, friends, and fans for their support. As grateful as I am, I also have mixed feelings because of the adverse effects of tribalism, religion intolerance, bitter politics, and corruption in Nigeria, my country of birth. We have failed to attain our full potential mainly due to bad choices in choosing some of our past leaders. I encourage all Nigerians not to vote along religious, ethnic, and tribal lines come 2023, and youths must rise and save Nigeria. The older adults are almost close to their heavens; the younger generation should say no to crumbs while our leaders bury Nigeria and the future of Nigeria before they depart!!

Unity is the ability to pull towards a common goal at a given time. Ethnic and tribal divides are common amongst most Countries of the world, but weaponizing Ethnicity is more prevalent in 3rd World Countries where leaders take advantage of tribal sentiments to appeal to sectional support. Evidence abounds that such leaders hardly can mobilize the entire country's potential for growth and development. Our inability to unite our country has affected our country negatively. Therefore, inefficient governance is a direct result and Correlation of tribalism in Nigeria.

Tribalism put round pegs in square holes, thereby making it extremely difficult for the best hands and professionals to participate in building a nation. Tribalism will raise primordial favors above rewards for good jobs done, creating a downward slope for Gross Domestic Product (GDP), and hence impoverishment is imminent. Therefore, if Nigeria must progress, we must eradicate tribalism. Let's unite the Centrifugal forces of Nigeria beyond ethnic and sectional sentiments in the choice of candidates into public office.

Development and wealth do not speak the language of Ethnicity; Growth and development speak a universal language. Therefore, if Nigeria can look for the best men and women irrespective of tribe or religion, we will have a chance to rebuild Nigeria from its present ruins caused by years of Ethnic Politics and confusing religion.

Together, we can build the Nigeria of our dreams. Happy birthday to me." He wrote.

Pascal was born in Ikwuano Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria. He attended Government College, Umuahia, attended University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa / The Momy Woli Arole Saw Wizkid For The First Time Vid / BBMZANSI 2022 Venus Shed Hot Tears See Her Shocking Reasons(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.