Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa (257 Views)

My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love – Toke Makinwa / My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Media Influencer Toke Makinwa took to her insta-story to recounts how herpst trauma made her difficult to love again.

The media Personality entrepreneur also shared her struggle with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and how therapy saved her from it.

Sharing her encounters on her instagram page, Toke Makinwa wrote;

"I 'm just so thankful that God did not give up on me even when my past trauma made me difficult to love. He saw through my broken still. I shudder to think of where I will be if God left me," she wrote.

She added, "He saved the best for last."

Click to comment
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/02/my-past-trauma-made-me-difficult-to.html?m=1

Re: My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
But can`t stop you to Bleep around.
Re: My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa by Ezehillary(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2022
grin toye arrizablaga
Re: My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love — Media Personality, Toke Makinwa by Msports: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2022
ooin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Momy Woli Arole Saw Wizkid For The First Time Vid / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad After Refusing To Use His Mother To Plus Up / Davido And Wizkid In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.