Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) (48690 Views)

James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
deflover:

another gaybriel spotted
wink
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
So UK university accept him as a cross dresser in that university...or do the UK university knows that he is a man but not a woman
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
those yankee dudes go use shovel dig dis fool ass
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by onikoyikosoko: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
AbuAeesha:
i just can't hide the kind of disgust i have for these kind of pple undecided

How his lifestyle concern you? Learn to mind your business.....
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
He she just arrived in his real country, country where he was supposed to be born initially.... grin grin we accept and wellcome him with open arms.. unlike in nigeria where he was being harrassed and abused and almost killed

Whether He she, shim he, he, he, she, she or her him. I say live and let live as long as you don't try to come near me..
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Don't mind the idiat! grin hs he is probarbly a closet cross dresser himself.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
ufotunang:
So UK university accept him as a cross dresser in that university...or do the UK university knows that he is a man but not a woman
They will accept him as a male, how ever he wants to dress is up to him...

Are you thinking of comming over to the UK same way?. smiley
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by onikoyikosoko: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
Don't mind the idiat! grin hs he is probarbly a closet cross dresser himself.

cheesy grin
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Emdebby2: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Over there is he a man or woman abeg?
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
cooooooks:
Congrats and hope they enjoy and exploit their education.

I see Mr. Brown becoming an advocate for LGBT in Nigeria.

Hopefully, they can sponsor LGBT education for Nigerians.

Person wey wan use style japa and seek asylum in the UK upon say Nigeria get zero tolerance for people like him. LGBT advocate in Nigeria my foot.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Monday60655(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
He is just deceiving his gullible followers. Look how decent he dressed while travelling to UK. But here in Nigeria he dressed to deceive his gullible followers.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by cooooooks(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Isn't this comment section an example of the vitriol meted out to people like him?

What saves people in the limelight is their game. Many poorer LGBT folks are not so lucky.

Not to talk of those who can't express themselves in the first place.

Digmygold:

Person wey wan use style japa and seek asylum in the UK upon say Nigeria get zero tolerance for people like him. LGBT advocate in Nigeria my foot.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by JBRichard(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Nice one, he only gambles with his followers brain.
I Swr. Right from day one. Even bob sef
They are really making money outta the masses
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by AbuAeesha: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

I wouldn't have made if he didn't publicize the disgusting lifestyle
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by stasius: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
He has made it wether u like it or not!
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Amojii:

Quick question... Are you one of them?
STFU.and read my comment again
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by onikoyikosoko: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
AbuAeesha:

I wouldn't have made if he didn't publicize the disgusting lifestyle

Indeed......
How is it your business, even if he publicized it? What's wrong being a crossdresser?
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Aaay: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Nice one, he only gambles with his followers brain.

He claims to have sponsored himself after probably getting drilled by 500 bedevilled expat gays he was finally able to save up to japa to the UK and start where he finished. Intl gay biz done start. Olodo Rabata.

He.is obviously messing with your brain too with his dumb lies.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
Now, most of his dumb followers would be regretting their actions of not been educated or value education. Life is more than social media frenzy.

You can say this when he graduates if he ever does. Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
stasius:
He has made it wether u like it or not!

His gay olosho business is paying off for now until Karma knocks on his door.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
JBRichard:

I Swr. Right from day one. Even bob sef
They are really making money outta the masses

Yeah as disgusting gay oloshos. Masses indeed. Why you sef no make money from the.masses? Masses kee you dia.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Monday60655:
He is just deceiving his gullible followers. Look how decent he dressed while travelling to UK. But here in Nigeria he dressed to deceive his gullible followers.

You are equally as gullible as his followers because.the gay.olosho deceived you with his dressing too. If you had sense you would know that he had to dress in a way that will make him recognizable when matching him with his image in his Intl passport otherwise he may be denied entry. He is busy knacking demonic gay men and making dirty money, you are here being deceived by his dressing. Over gullible dey worry you.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Monday60655(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Digmygold:

You are equally as gullible as his followers because.the gay.olosho deceived you with his dressing too. If you had sense you would know that he had to dress in a way that will make him recognizable when matching him with his image in his Intl passport otherwise he may be denied entry. He is busy knacking demonic gay men and making dirty money, you are here being deceived by his dressing. Over gullible dey worry you.

The same way you're a big nincompoop since you actually knew that he had to dress decently for his image to match his international passport as a standard for a sane nation. While here, slowpoke like you, are being deceived.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Dewsway(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2022
ttps://rupee4click.com/592y3
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Digmygold: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Monday60655:

The same way you're a big nincompoop since you actually knew that he had to dress decently for his image to match his international passport as a standard for a sane nation. While here, slowpoke like you, are being deceived.

You sound so incoherent and senseless. No wonder James Olosho Brown dey mess with your empty head.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by Albertone(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2022
orohbiro:
You guys be insulting him but he is cashing out and living large I will gladly date him. Na dating a broke guy

Na your type Yahoo boys dey use.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by richmanrichard: 2:05am On Feb 24, 2022
orohbiro:
You guys be insulting him but he is cashing out and living large I will gladly date him. Na dating a broke guy
u are useless to him-her. she/he is a pucci that craves prick.kpele o
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by stasius: 3:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Digmygold:

His gay olosho business is paying off for now until Karma knocks on his door.

Is he gay?
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by aalangel(f): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2022
He'll encounter Jesus in the U.K....He won't come back the same.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by hammer567: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Uk is behind all the evil.

Shithole fuckers
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) by hammer567: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2022
aalangel:
He'll encounter Jesus in the U.K....He won't come back the same.

They like to Bleep black men shit hole that is all.

Why dem no give reasonable men papers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music / Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.