Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad (1031 Views)

Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Children Who Were Kidnapped And Sold N1.1million Reunite With Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by Lovelink1991(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Here is a moment of reunion between unijos alumni group who went into the street of Abuja in search of their course mate who ran mad while defending his course.

See what they did for him when they found him picking things in the street of Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iGwbvX5jA0

1 Share

Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by Peejoeee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
great
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by Lovelink1991(f): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Peejoeee:
great

That is how life is supposed to be
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by backnbeta(f): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Exceptionally boring video!
BTW, I hope the mentally challenged man gets taken off the street for good undecided
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by Lovelink1991(f): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2022
backnbeta:
Exceptionally boring video!
BTW, I hope the mentally challenged man gets taken off the street for good undecided

If it is boring it means your problem is bigger than the video.
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by zubimete(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Extend a hand of fellowship.
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by backnbeta(f): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

If it is boring it means your problem is bigger than the video.
The guy didn't do justice to the video, his pronunciation of alumni and the fact that he kept saying he ran mad while"defending his course" is a turn off for sane folks! And yes, I was expecting to watch an emotional video, showing beautiful moments and not some wack analysis...to each one his own undecided
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by Lovelink1991(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
backnbeta:

The guy didn't do justice to the video, his pronunciation of alumni and the fact that he kept saying he ran mad while"defending his course" is a turn off for sane folks! And yes, I was expecting to watch an emotional video, showing beautiful moments and not some wack analysis...to each one his own undecided

In other words you were expecting to see the full movie of the full headline. The video was paraphrased after the presenter gave the full explanation of what happened. At least you saw who the presenter was talking about. That is a enough evidence that the story was true
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by backnbeta(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

In other words you were expecting to see the full movie of the full headline. The video was paraphrased after the presenter gave the full explanation of what happened. At least you saw who the presenter was talking about. That is a enough evidence that the story was true
Like I said ma'am, to each one his own. I found it extremely boring...my stand and it doesn't shift.
Re: Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad by Lovelink1991(f): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
backnbeta:

Like I said ma'am, to each one his own. I found it extremely boring...my stand and it doesn't shift.

At least one cannot solve everybody problems, this wasn't able to solve your problem

(1) (Reply)

Man Single-handedly Kills Lion In Brutal Battle [PHOTOS] / Afro Americans Beat Up White Guys Who Attacked Black Man / 'innocent' Nigerians On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.