Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance (45620 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by tachusta(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
"god of men"!!!
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by lanre316: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

And your father is a woman, abi?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Candidlady: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
How can someone tell you to remove your clothes and undies for deliverance and you went ahead
Isn't that gullibility?

And you had to shut me up why?

Religion has deceived more people than the devil...

You could call her a gullible person agreed

But she was raped.... I don't care if she was stewpid naive ignorant gullible ... She was cfkin raped...
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by alizma: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2022
tydi:
Pastor wey no wise.
You brainwashed her to come with 1000 naira for your fake deliverance

Why you no come take the money go Bleep ashawo
That is where his fantasy is not in ashewo. You will be surprised that another Church member of his may have been giving him signal for a long time yet the man bluntly turn her down.most time those who rape don't do that only to penetrate but there are some other things around the actual penetration which they fantasize about.
For example, which ashewo will agreed to his deception story of spiritual husband and the need for 3days fasting and prayer, then at his order, the woman lay down and allow him to massage her entire body with oil?
So a lot of things craw in these mad people's head that leads them to rape
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

You are as pathetic as the suspected rapist...

Pastor my foot......
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Count6: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

You're abusing the word "MEN" you can't just call everybody a man even if the person has a d!ck
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Ropostic120(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

Your father inclusive

You are too mad and foolish not to have used SOME instead of generalizing!!!

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Ropostic120(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Count6:

You're abusing the word "MEN" you can't just call everybody a man even if the person has a d!ck

She is such a very stupid idiot

May thunder fire her mouth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by aoshea18: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2022
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/114/mat.7.15.NKJV

It would shock some of you more to know how many women go through this in the name of deliverance from “not getting married” or “spirit husband”
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Karlosorji(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid
And the girl that allowed herself to be naked under the anointing, allowed a pastor to rob her anointing oil even as she is naked. What will you call that kind of girl. Girls can be so gullible
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Davesaves(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2022
YOU ARE RIGHT MY DEAR. I GUESS IT'S ALSO SAFE TO SAY THAT YOUR FATHER AND YOUR BROTHERS ARE VERY DISGUSTING
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Donaluta(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Smh

Your kinds should be locked up somewhere

Something you don't understand... Ask people to elucidate... That weed you dey smoke dey disturb your brain
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Justpd: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

Baby calm down I'm not disgusting
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Lacash: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/02/23/ogun-how-pastor-reportedly-raped-church-member-during-deliverance/%3famp=1
The lady forgot to see that the man of devil is the real Spiritual husband she was suppose to Japa from. grin
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2022
The 19yrs delivered him at the end...but Ogun make I no talk,

From now on soapy for him in kirikiri prison.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by McEphiks(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

Your dad and brother(s) inclusive right?

On the other, there's not unalloyed reason for you to say this especially when you have one in your life.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Twocups: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Ever8090:
The truth is, of recent time south west Nigeria and Ghana together with Kenya and Zimbabwe and also Uganda are dragging to make most weird headline news...
you don't mean it, BHT,bandit and kidnapper killing in the north and Nnamdi Kanu Zombies in the south east news are not weird enough?
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by eldoradoxx: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid
My dear, men are not disgusting, many women are plain stupid. It takes stupidity not to know when a handshake goes beyond the elbow. It takes stupidity not to know that no deliverance should require that you go stark naked before another human let alone a person of opposite sex. Its because men know that many of your female folks are just empty dunces that makes the men use childish lies to deceive them and it works fantastically fast.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by jclassiq(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2022
The wrath of God is upon those who perpetrate evil in His holy name.
The idiot could have just tried wooing the lady with money and i believe she would have succumbed seeing as young women from that side love money excessively. Instead he chose the most dishonorable way of outright deceit.
Overwhelmed by some power indeed. How do you UnCloth a woman, then rub her young nubile breasts, then insert your leprous hands into her fresh and warm vehGina, and you will not be overwhelmed by some powerful forces of lust? People, repent.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid
Some men, stop generalizing.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by nkemoma(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

I hope the man that caused your birth is among the disgusting gender?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by tydi(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
alizma:

That is where his fantasy is not in ashewo. You will be surprised that another Church member of his may have been giving him signal for a long time yet the man bluntly turn her down.most time those who rape don't do that only to penetrate but there are some other things around the actual penetration which they fantasize about.
For example, which ashewo will agreed to his deception story of spiritual husband and the need for 3days fasting and prayer, then at his order, the woman lay down and allow him to massage her entire body with oil?
So a lot of things craw in these mad people's head that leads them to rape

Sorry to lead you on but you speak with so much experience of rape.. lol
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by doshiyad1: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/02/23/ogun-how-pastor-reportedly-raped-church-member-during-deliverance/%3famp=1

Na so! na dem, this one no bi pastor abeg. Please let’s learn to distinguish between a Pastor and a rapist
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Sheuns(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2022
You asked a lady to go nude in a room with only you and you expect to not have erections or crazy thoughts? You come Dey Blane spirits wey Dey go their way jejely. I don’t know where deliverance has s to be done in unclothedness. Mad man.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by ManAustin(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
This kind deliverance no be here o. I wonder why some women are gullible. For whatever reason, they should be sensible enough to know that it is uncalled, irrational, unwise and totally unreligious to UnCloth themselves by the commands or instructions of any man of God or whoever except ofcourse their husband. No wonder the holy book said my people perish for lack of wisdom. There should be no further investigation, he confessed to the crime, make them do the needful biko.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by profito: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Unbelievable, in Church!
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Gkemz: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

Idiot your father and brothers are equally disgusting too. Filthy lesbian, you should condemn an individual's action rather than displaying stupidity here.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by slowice(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Westsiders sef undecided
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by bab22: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Men are disgusting.
God forbid
Some men. please
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Hahahahhahah men of Dogs or guard
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by mastermaestro(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why are Nigerian ladies so gullible to the wishes of pastors in Nigeria?

This is pure gullibility! How are parents raising their children nowadays? Will my daughter be this pliable? Not in a million years! You tell someone to strip naked for deliverance, and she obeys. Na Jazz? grin

Let me not talk about the male goat who claimed he was overwhelmed by a spirit. grin Let me lay my hands on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) / Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.