Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance (45643 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by mastermaestro(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Miracle seekers will continue to dance with the devil.

Quote of the thread. cheesy
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by anu3: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why are Nigerian ladies so gullible to the wishes of pastors in Nigeria?

It's actually men and women... But women are more deceived: they dominate all churches especially the miracle or deliverance ones.

Solution: Read the Bible, especially the new testament; read the Words of Jesus, do as He says asking for power of the Holy Spirit to be a Doer...

No, they won't, but would prefer to go to one Baba on the mountain for useless fasting and prayer; counseling, moneymaking crusades, etc...

You ask how do I know, well, I've been in the Box, the tight Box of brainwashing of churches of popularity and money-minded pastors. But Jesus delivered me from them in 2014. I still don't have a church for now.

Read the new testament, the words of Jesus and Obey: be like the Wise Berean christians (acts 17: 11).

Escape Church deception of the last day.

First, Jesus said, "Follow Me", not Go to church.

May Jesus bless you
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Judgesledge(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid
I can assure you, you'll definitely change your current opinion about men if you get to know me
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by aquadude15: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Mathew teije of transport department, Tai solarin university. so bad to see your name on this bad publication. I just don't know what pushed you to this bro
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Freighthost: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Its d spirit Abi
Pls stay in jail for d spirit to make u put ur useless dick on d wall of a dirty jail

Very useless brain
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Cubalabloo(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
mastermaestro:

Quote of the thread. cheesy
Thanks
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Truvelisback(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid
U are here pretending as if women are Saints either. what abt the ones women have been committing?
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by tollyboy5(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
IMEI:

You've stated on this forum some traumatic things you've been through at the hands of some men

Even though you're not entirely faultless, you need to free your present from your past, you need a change of perspective on life
That's why i don't condemn her. She need love. I mean Godly love not love that comes with immorality.
I feel she need to really work on herself too
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by omojeesu(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Thank God it has nothing to do with Jesus! Pastors, backsliden or fake, nor satan can destroy neither the name of Jesus nor His Church.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by cardoctor(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Lubbish pastor
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by biafranrealson: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
yoooooorrrrrrruuuuuuubbbbbbbbaaaaa
hmmmm
may Satan have mercy on this generation
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by CHAQUR: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
Pastor - massage - happy ending - jail loading.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Handsum64: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2022
This what Nigerian pastors do regularly, it's just that this was reported
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Flame77: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2022
tydi:
Pastor wey no wise.
You brainwashed her to come with 1000 naira for your fake deliverance

Why you no come take the money go Bleep ashawo

He said he was overwhelmed by a spirit na lol.

Na God go help us men. Before you go into ministry, one of the hard decisions you'll have to take is to Control your sexual urge at all cost. That thing can destroy a man whether pastor, imam or whatewhatever.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by saphiere(f): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are here pretending as if women are Saints either. what abt the ones women have been committing?
post one let's see
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Truvelisback(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
post one let's see
Post which one? The ones women have been committing, don't u read them here? If i find any, i will mention u.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by PROPEACE: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid
Maybe he was just possessed by the spirit he was exorcising. Don't be quick to blame him.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by KingDamzzy(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Rapist pastor. Na so dem dey do. From deliverance to forceful insertion of penis.

If they are not raping their female congregation members or sleeping with anything on skirt they are emotionally manipulating members to part with their money.

Always looking for a way to take advantage of people just because they claim they were called. Jokers.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by AmazingELixir: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin

The spirit he was trying to fight off possessed him and command him to taste and see....he gladly obeyed with consequences.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by bigjackass: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
stupid man and gullible girl. I wonder where the biblical wisdom is. Unbelievers don't lose guard like this
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by caesymore(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

Baby gir,l not all Men are as you perceive, at the least I doubt your Father is disgusting. Stop all this your campaign of hate on the sex of offender and not the crime. Shalom
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Overwhelmed by a konji spirit
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by CassieSunshine(f): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bastard thief
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Women will not learn ..how can you be doing deliverance alone with a man .in a lonely place in a room or church... where there is nobody....no church members
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Billygee2u: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lindodo20:
Overwhelmed by spirit shocked

Jail him for life please
and let the spirit also overwhelm him to brake the prison rods .
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by naikeboy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good for her make them leave church and Men of God in quote alone they will not agree.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Sneaktee: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pedophilia Restoration 2022
Theme: Prick them young
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by omron(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why dem no show the lady face nao..lolzzz
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by saphiere(f): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Post which one? The ones women have been committing, don't u read them here? If i find any, i will mention u.
Mention me when the rape culprit is a Nigerian woman.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
saphiere:
Mention me when the rape culprit is a Nigerian woman.
Must the crime be rape? Women commits other crimes like murder, ritual killings, kidnapping, sex trafficking, scamming and others.
Re: Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance by skybodmas: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
I believe your father is a woman.

saphiere:

Men are disgusting.

God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists / Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.