Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

3 Essential Benefits Of Eating Dog Meat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Essential Benefits Of Eating Dog Meat (2063 Views)

10 Essential Benefits Of Sleeping Naked: Do You Go To Bed Wearing Clothes? / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / Benefits Of Eating Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Essential Benefits Of Eating Dog Meat by ekwe552: 6:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Dog meat consumption has been documented in many parts of the globe, though it is taboo in other cultures.

In the twenty-first century, dog eating is practiced in China, Nigeria, Switzerland, and Vietnam, as well as in other countries where it is legal to do so. you can purchase dog food online

Even though dog meat is uncommon in the United States, it is eaten in other parts of the world in the same way that chicken or cow meat is.

Aside from the fact that dogs are killed in the most inhumane ways, dog meat is becoming increasingly popular, and it is even claimed to cure certain diseases and provide spiritual benefits.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/02/3-essential-benefits-of-eating-dog-meat.html

Re: 3 Essential Benefits Of Eating Dog Meat by inspectorg(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Always being told since i was a kid that it cure's iba(malaria).
Re: 3 Essential Benefits Of Eating Dog Meat by Oceanjagaban: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2022
inspectorg:
Always being told since when I was a kid that it cure's iba(malaria).
Fallacy

(1) (Reply)

Which Hospital Do I Choose As My HMO / Lets Talk About Reflex Joint Dislocation / Man Dies At Abuja Hospital After “simple” Appendix Surgery:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.