Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? (26195 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by boom99(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Spoke to a friend. He told me he is good for now.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by lebron7(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
UKRAINE at War is still better than Nigeria at Peace.
Stupid talk

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Bubu is studying the situation in Ukraine and will take action if need be...
Air Peace will be deployed for immediate evacuation of Nigerian citizens in Ukraine

Kindly stay calm.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by rollandben(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Where is Abike Dabiri the big witch who always make comment after deeds has been done.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by SchoolPedia: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Pastor Sunday Adelaja is safe in the US.

He has left Ukraine for US?
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by 77up(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Jnana19:
Doing good we are here waiting to loot am not leaving kyiv
Don't get dead while trying to loot o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by TheManOfTheYear: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Jnana19:
Doing good we are here waiting to loot am not leaving kyiv
How's the situation of things right now over there? Please be safe
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by esanmantruth: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2022
They are more happy. Opportunities to steal used cars and other items. They only have problem with how to import them simple. Nigerians benefit from every disasters that took place in any area. E.g Endsars youth stole while Covid-19 the government stole palliative and this are my little evidence and many more.

Frank25:
Let's gather here and discuss about it
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by 77up(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
See level of insensitivity shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by doshiyad1: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2022
ffome:
Dabiri no go show when she is most needed

That woman na small witch

I tell you, lolz! That woman na small witch this part got my ribs cracking. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by doshiyad1: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2022
rollandben:
Where is Abike Dabiri the big witch who always make comment after deeds has been done.

Na so! After every,every na that time she dey always show. Lets see how she plays out this very one. Russia/Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022
ndo1:
Any idea how to travel to ukraine free of charge?
The airspace is closed unfortunately
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by cocolacec(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=Chekwube1989 post=110495872]Pls embassy should protect our citizens]The Nigerian embassy in Ukraaine just released a statement
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Akinsete19:
Serious countries that value their citizens' lives have Evacuated their citizens.

How many nation(s) evacuated their citizens? undecided None!

Not even the US,UK with more citizens in Ukraine and with very strategic stake in Ukraine issued more than an advisory to its citizens.

Many of you who talk down on your own land just because of low self esteem, bigotry and hatred for the President will learn las las when the land denies you of its blesssings during and after your life time.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by ZUBY77(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
77up:
See level of insensitivity shocked

To think I respected this moniker for the book "There back on time" really made this comment pain me sa. Well , Nigerian will always be Nigerian.

What has my book got to do with what I said?
Take Your respect back if I have to say things the way you want them.

Where is the peaceful Nigeria?
At the end of this so called war, Compare the loss of lives to the ones you lose everyday in your country. Or do you think you are not at war in Nigeria? Probably because you hide in a peaceful city.

There are cities that won't be affected by whatever war Russia take to Ukraine too
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Help2020: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Akinsete19:
Serious countries that value their citizens' lives have Evacuated their citizens.
Which country evacuate their citizens?

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by ZUBY77(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your low self-esteem is just pathetic and irritating... Have some dignity man!!!

I guess you believe you have high esteem while others have low esteem.

How many people are being killed in your country everyday? From East to North people die in droves.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by 77up(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:

[s] What has my book got to do with what I said?
Take Your respect back if I have to say things the way you want them. [/s]

[s] Where is the peaceful Nigeria?
At the end of this so called war, Compare the loss of lives to the ones you lose everyday in your country. Or do you think you are not at war in Nigeria? Probably because you hide in a peaceful city. [/s]

There are cities that won't be affected by whatever war Russia take to Ukraine too
Now you have a good point ,just that how you presented your comment is absorb.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by MansoryMX(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Akinsete19(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

How many nation(s) evacuated their citizens? undecided None!

Not even the US,UK with more citizens in Ukraine and with very strategic stake in Ukraine issued more than an advisory to its citizens.

Many of you who talk down on your own land just because of low self esteem, bigotry and hatred for the President will learn las las when the land denies you of its blesssings during and after your life time.
Where is your country advisory? You come online to rant nonsense!!! Back in the door, you are one of those that lack the intellectual capacity to prospect if tribalism, corruption and criminality are absent.

The land will approve your blessings when you destroy millions of persons' lives to become rich?

Please count me out from your hypocrisy and pretence!!!
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:

I guess you believe you have high esteem while others have low esteem.

How many people are being killed in your country everyday? From East to North people die in droves.

People are killed everywhere in the world... You think Nigeria is the worst?!! That's because social media does nothing but highlight the worst of us, while other nations do better at covering theirs.

I'm not holding brief for Nigeria, but it makes no sense to claim Ukrainians are currently safer in their war looming nation than a nation not at war...

Constantly putting your nation down at every opportunity simply makes other nationals think less of you, not to mention it's a huge sign of self hate.

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Akinsete19:
Where is your country advisory? You come online to rant nonsense. Back in the door, you are one of those that lack the intellectual capacity to prospect if tribalism, corruption, criminality are absent.

Please count me out from your hypocrisy and pretence!!!

To make your comments without uncouth remarks is not your forte.

If you are in Nigeria and you expect the Nigerian embassy in Ukraine to send you an advisory then I smh.

Mr Itk, it is a standard routine for embassies to advice its citizens broadly and if you are in doubt, you should have checked the Nigerian embassy instead of insulting anyone drawing your attention to your gaffe.

Here is the website of Nigerian embassy in Kyiev,Ukraine, just swallow your pride and check the advisory there with multiple emergency numbers

http://nigeriaembassykyiv.com.ua/

I will no longer respond to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by TeddBundy: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
You’re a resounding idiot

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by mastermaestro(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Kaysnow:

Don’t say what you don’t know.

Does that one have sense? Has he ever been caught in a war zone? Some people get high and make stupid statements trying to sound wise.

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by kmaster007: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Funny you don reach hell bfor
Offpoint1:
Don't worry about Nigerians, they were naturally build to survive anything... even in hell.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by kmaster007: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Funny, you don reach deir bfor
Offpoint1:
Don't worry about Nigerians, they were naturally build to survive anything... even in hell.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by mastermaestro(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:

You can’t be speaking from a sane mind. Obviously your mind is disoriented probably because of drugs. Shameless thing!

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by profito: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigerians, over there in Russia and Ukraine, God is your strength...
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by mastermaestro(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Ikpongiton:
War time in Russia and peace time in Nigeria?even war time in Ghana and Cameroon is far better than peace time in Nigeria.

Sick brain. Inferiority complex won’t let you reason well.

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Akinsete19(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

To make your comments without uncouth remarks is not your forte.

If you are in Nigeria and you expect the Nigerian embassy in Ukraine to send you an advisory then I smh.

Mr Itk, it is a standard routine for embassies to advice its citizens broadly and if you are in doubt, you should have checked the Nigerian embassy instead of insulting anyone drawing your attention to your gaffe.

Here is the website of Nigerian embassy in Kyiev,Ukraine, just swallow your pride and check the advisory there with multiple emergency numbers

http://nigeriaembassykyiv.com.ua/

I will no longer respond to you sir.
Lol, you insult and curse but you can't withstand that.

The same way other countries' advisory was read on websites?

You are one of those that are benefitting from corruption, you don't know your left from right. You celebrate mediocrities, I don't need your quote!!

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Rubbiish(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Hottdawgg:
Ukraine cannot win this war obviously but they should
1. Protect their President by getting him out of the Country
2. Inflict pain on Russians. Convert whole battalion of infantry to snipers

Putin is sick in the Head
@bold & the citizens can die?
Make una dey fair at least
Put yourself in the shoes of the innocent children living in Ukraine, u think dey deserve to die?
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Crafteck1: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather here and discuss about it

They had enough time to leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / Three Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash (Graphic) / NSCDC Pursues Commercial Bus Into Valley In Enugu, Passengers Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.