Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? (26209 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
sharpwriter:

If you are using first bank, you can borrow money up to 300k but must return it by month ending. It is called first credit. Works just like overseas credit card wink
what of zenith
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by sylve11: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2022
othermen:
It is better to say, you got your education from Russia, than from Ukraine.

grin cool
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Olayetan(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigerians in Ukraine should find their way to Finland…
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Jonahbright: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Dey are more safe than we in Nigeria �
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by yemex04(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
oluwasegun007:
Was there any advisory from the foreign ministry for Nigerians there in Ukraine to evacuate.

Yes there was.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by ekensi01: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Timoleon:
What’s your collateral?
Mention what you want as collateral.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Princedapace(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Akinsete19:
Serious countries that value their citizens' lives have Evacuated their citizens.

No body forced anyone to migrate. Is it my tax money that would have been used to evacuate Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by ekensi01: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
sharpwriter:
Which bank or banks do you use?
First bank
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by jimtemi1: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
UKRAINE at War is still better than Nigeria at Peace.
if u know the true meaning of War, u won't say that.. People in the west are drinking there garri in peace ask those in borno what is like. Have u experience hunger and dehydration for just 4days? My brother we won't see war
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Timoleon(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
A good phone will do.
ekensi01:
Mention what you want as collateral.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Akinsete19(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Princedapace:

Nobody forced anyone to migrate. Is it my tax money that would have been used to evacuate Nigerians?
grin grin But you prefer it to be stolen and be spent in the same western world?

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Litmus: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather here and discuss about it

Nigeria is a shithole remember; so, from shithole to hellole grin

But i jest.

Seriously, Nigeria needs to proactively get our people out. Govt should include men like the boss of Peace Air, Allen Onyema, Dangote etc in addition to all the government to government diplomacy required to achieve this end.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Evidenx(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
ekensi01:
cry

Can anyone lend me with 50k I will pay back Saturday evening with interest.
Simple! instead of borrowing,wait till Saturday and you will have both the money and interest.

sense will not kill me ooo..lol

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Jnana19(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Am just inside my abode people abandoning their homes now and in my flat we arr only 4 persons left here and willing to surrender to the russians anytime they are close here but for now i have got alot of property alot i mean u would not u derstand
Greenerie:
Darling,how u doing? Please what's the situation over there? Give us a detailed response from a Nigerian perspective.Please stay safe and try to leave as soon as possible.praying for you all.
With love,from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Jnana19(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
I just went shopping in a supermarket and the owner must have abandoned it and i shopped freely without any payment and left although alot of people leaving kyiv as hold up every where
77up:
Don't get dead while trying to loot o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Their government don't give a fúck about them
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Jnana19(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanks but everywhere is quiet around me no soul here houses open shops open get anything you want freely only banks are secured and moving cash out
TheManOfTheYear:
How's the situation of things right now over there? Please be safe
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by JOemmy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia have just bombed Kiev international airport how will they come back home?
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by JOemmy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Just chat with a friend in kiev...

Everyone is sacred..lots of traffic everywhere.

People leaving Ukraine heading to west Poland.

He said it's too late to run out of the city..

We can only help them in prayers..

May God save his people out there

Russia just bombed the international airport there it's a pity.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Litmus: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
UKRAINE at War is still better than Nigeria at Peace.

So, UKRAINE at War is still better than Nigeria at Peace, eh?

I've shared your post. I'd love to use you ,now and in the future, as poster boy for the stupidity of Africans .
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Would have been in Ukraine last month, I not because of some delays... But my twin sis is still there. She said bomb is dropping, ground is shaking, traffick everywhere and people filled with fear. It's terrible... God help all Nigerians still there.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Greenerie(f): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jnana19:
Am just inside my abode people abandoning their homes now and in my flat we arr only 4 persons left here and willing to surrender to the russians anytime they are close here but for now i have got alot of property alot i mean u would not understand

Property? Leave as fast as.U prefer ur life to property you won't take with you when you die? Please go to Poland.wat if bombs hit ur building,missiles,ur building collapse,and u don't have time to surrender to Russia.

Please,use ur Naija sense nah,and leave for now.wat if stray bullets hit ur enemy.
Why didn't you run away when countries were warning and evacuating their citizens?

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by FBCventures: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
God protect for this people

I sell catfish ( juvenile and fingerling)
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by TheManOfTheYear: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jnana19:
Thanks but everywhere is quiet around me no soul here houses open shops open get anything you want freely only banks are secured and moving cash out
Wow, do you have any plans of moving out?
Are your emergency bags packed?

How about a border crossing to Romania or Poland?
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Godspeed777: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2022
For your safety

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Macgyver1: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
. What has Russia dwindling economy has to do with inflation in Nigeria?

It's even blessing for us. As in oil price has risen to its peak and of this persists, a barrel of oil could be sold as high as $150. This will surely push up our GDP and if our senseless at least 3 percent of their brain, it's in massive advantage to Nigeria's economy.

You make me laugh. When has oil ever been a blessing to Nigeria? For your information if crude oil prices continue to rise, the government would increase PMS price, then you would understand the effect of this war on Nigeria.
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Thazard(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by nairacountry(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2022
UK defence minister Ben Wallace just said that Diplomacy is absolutely off the table.
War may escalate now day 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/6994691/caveat-emptor-before-giving-money
Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by Geeboilee(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2022
ekensi01:
cry

Can anyone lend me with 50k I will pay back Saturday evening with interest.

Send aza�

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? by VicOyej: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
looll
ndo1:
You dey mind those busy body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash (Graphic) / Airlines Sue Sirika As Nigeria Air Planes Arrive Today / NSCDC Pursues Commercial Bus Into Valley In Enugu, Passengers Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.