Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine (695 Views)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by dignity33: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine military says 5 Russian planes and 1 helicopter shot down in Luhansk region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqbOsxCr06g
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by PrinceOfLagos: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine too na werey o

Dem really ready for this war

Nice one
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by Ammishaddai: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2022
I don't believe this . Waiting for more update
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Let's keep watching..I am only interested in putting Putin in place not all this petty damage that we ain't sure of..
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by Ammishaddai: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Ukraine too na werey o

Dem really ready for this war

Nice one
[/s]Ukraine can't do jack to Russia. Infact, Russia will annex Ukraine in less than 30 minutes if they were left on their own
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by Ammishaddai: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
ImbeciIicsamuel:
kid go and read your books.
This discourse is way beyond your intellect
[/s] That's what uneducated Nigerians say when they can't defend the rubbish they believe in
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by Emir8: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2022
What you people need to know is that US, UK, and NATO have been secretly supplying weapons to Ukraine and training Ukraine military for the past months. So it is possible for Ukraine to achieve this.
I can confirm that the talk building is Russian consulate in Ukraine.

We need peace
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by OutOfContext: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
dignity33:
Ukraine military says 5 Russian planes and 1 helicopter shot down in Luhansk region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqbOsxCr06g
Lies from the pit of hell tongue
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by OutOfContext: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Emir8:
What you people need to know is that US, UK, and NATO have been secretly supplying weapons to Ukraine and training Ukraine military for the past months. So it is possible for Ukraine to achieve this.
I can confirm that the talk building is Russian consulate in Ukraine.

We need peace
It a lie man
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Helinues come here
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's keep watching..I am only interested in putting Putin in place not all this petty damage that we ain't sure of..

Why don't you concentrate on Nigeria, your country.

Is America, Ukraine or NATO your relatives.
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Why don't you concentrate on Nigeria, your country.

Is America, Ukraine or NATO your relatives.

Did you just say Nigeria my country?
grin
Tell that to Nigerians..
Re: Video footage of some Russian plane shot down by Ukraine by cutievik: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
For those interested in joining our battlefield forum on telegram where battlefield discussions, picture and videos are shared. Deep thinker's and analysis done on military topics.

Search for Battlefieldgroup01 on google and join the group link. Right now they are on this russia/Ukraine crisis.

Battlefieldgroup01
https://t .me/battlefieldgroup01

Remove the space between the 't' and the 'dot' copy to google and join the group.

(1) (Reply)

Finland Is The World's Happiest Country With Afghanistan Named Unhappiest (pix) / Dutch PM Apologises For Netherlands’ Role In Slave Trade / More Than 50 Western Nations Gave Weapons To Ukraine Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.