Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine (18350 Views)

Travel Advice Needed / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / Where Is The Embassy Of Papua New Guinea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by FreeStuffsNG: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Great!!
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Antoeni(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria is known for Peace keeping missions, Buhari should send troops as soon as possible.
If Putin persist, Nigeria President Buhari should sanction him immediately and teach him in the Language he will understand.

1 Like

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Biafranodogwu55: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Person wake up wan comot naija na ukraine come in mind:-/...mtcheew
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Bouncin(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Peace is cheap but they choose war.
It's well with them
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Kingpele(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Nawa
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by profito: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2022
INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY TO AVOID UNFORTUNATE SITUATIONS OVER THERE!
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Isn't this coming too late??
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by adioolayi(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Summarily....Nigerians in Ukraine...You are on your own..says Nigeria's Embassy in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by emysmile: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=Nogymmarts post=110501034]great info pls Bubu should warn mr lia not to interfere in Russia talk o
Yoruba people will say: Igboran san ju ebo riru lo
No be Yoruba talk am, na Prophet Daniel for Inside Bible.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by JaneYave(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Favemmzar200:
Abike dabiri, where art thou?

Instead of advising them to stay calm, take proactive mearsutes and get them out
E tire me ooo. Stay calm when it's getting hotter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by MITCHELL96: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians leaving there shouldn't be allowed inside Nigeria.

Shebi when we say "no place like home" you guys will tell us to keep quiet that you go still japa. Now where una dey run to? Better stay there make b0mb touch you[b] tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Idiot grin grin grin
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Madmazel99:
May all Nigerians over there be safe
I'll prefer die in Ukraine than live in 9ja.. suffering deh did land.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by GGirll: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This event is a great news because it’s the fulfillment of the word of God through John in the book of revelation

This is the beginning of the new world order

Russia will be invaded and Putin will be disposed

The king of the north will depose 3 kings

This is just the beginning

Hallelujah, your salvation is near o Judah

The prophecy of Daniel in the book of Daniel....God makes rspturable n ready Lord
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine Vs Russia

Who will win bayii?
And I love Russia ohh

But....The Bible have once said so
There will be wars and rumors if war but the end is not yet come.

But this is a sign that the end is near

Why won't you repent now?
The next Is judgment
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2022
tefishy:
One mans action putting the world in dillemma

No Biden and Zelensky ambition to get Ukraine into NATO is the problem

1 Like

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Mad people...remain calm in the midst of war?

Instead of calling Air Peace to evacuate Nigerian nationals with immediate effect.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2022
godliman:
Is it not this same embassy that urged Nigerian students in Ukraine to relax and not listen to propaganda about Russian invasion?

Don't mind them. They think is Nigeria that is run by media propaganda.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Tovard:
It will sounds like a joke until it will be fully done.

Russia �� is ready to destroy Ukraine �� without any iota of doubt in them.

I wish the advanced countries could divert the high level technologies to profits human lives than the destruction and threats all times.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2022
joke apart ,,,,, base on this current situation of Ukraine ,,,, if I see instant Ukrainian visa I de move without looking back twice ,, even tho na to use Cutlass take help dem butcher Russians i will do it ,,, provided I leave Nigeria
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by mayormick(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Tovard:
It will sounds like a joke until it will be fully done.

Russia �� is ready to destroy Ukraine �� without any iota of doubt in them.

I wish the advanced countries could divert the high level technologies to profits human lives than the destruction and threats all times.
Thank you jare, unfortunately some people see this as something to enjoy
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by yinkeys(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Martial Law shocked
Survival of the fittest o shocked
If you like yourself better leave through west Ukraine by all means
Quite a number of Nigerians there
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by canaan6271: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland
superjaks83: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana

Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by RexTramadol1: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2022
They are even making typo errors

Consider safe….. like really?
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Temptee101(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
[s]Nigerians leaving there shouldn't be allowed inside Nigeria.

Shebi when we say "no place like home" you guys will tell us to keep quiet that you go still japa. Now where una dey run to? Better stay there make b0mb touch you tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Foolish idiot!

You think this is funny?
You think you are safe in this shithole?

I seriously pity you.

I'm happy to tell you I just read the worst comment from you since this needless crisis started.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by markpenk: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
In other words, you're on your ownn embarassed embarassed cry

IN VIEW OF THIS DEVELOPMENT, THE EMBASSY URGES NIGERIA NATIONALS RESIDENT IN UKRAINE TO REMAIN CALM BUT BE VERY VIGILANT AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PERSONAL SECURITY AND SAFETY. THE EMBASSY WISHES TO ADD THAT SHOULD ANY OF NIGERIA NATIONALS CONSIDERS THE SITUATION AS EMOTIONALLY DISTURBING, SUCH NATIONALS MAY WISH TO
TEMPORARY RELOCATE TO ANYWHERE CONSIDER SAFE BY PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS.
THEY SHOULD, HOWEVER, ENSURE THAT THEY DO ALL THE NEEDFUL TO VALIDATE ALL THEIR
RESIDENT DOCUMENTS FOR EASE OF RETURN TO THE COUNTRY WHEN DESIRED.
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Cmanforall: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
React fast
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Deborah98(f): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Not funny at all
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by colossus91(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Favemmzar200:
Abike dabiri, where art thou?

Instead of advising them to stay calm, take proactive mearsutes and get them out

You think say them go wan come back to Nigeria ??
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Dinisu(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia!!!! Proud of “you”
Re: Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine by Remman(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia must attack one day... It's a matter of time! So, it's best you all leave Ukraine for the mean time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passport Wahala / Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Dangote Truck Rams Into Moore Filling Station, Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.