Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

US Consulate Rescheduled People's Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Consulate Rescheduled People's Appointment (993 Views)

"Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / Passengers Assault Turkish Airline Staffs Over Rescheduled Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Consulate Rescheduled People's Appointment by halfcurrent(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Below is the the e- mail I recently received from the US Embassy Help Desk . Upon checking my profile, I realized that my appointment has now been moved from 23rd Mar. 2022 to a new date of 23rd Nov. 2022. - So ridiculous. This is an appointment I booked since Sept. 2021.
Did anyone receive a similar update?

=============================================

Subject: Your NIV appointment at the US Consulate has been rescheduled to another day

Dear Applicant,

Your upcoming Non-Immigrant Visa appointment at the US Consulate has been rescheduled to another day. Please visit www.ustraveldocs.com/ng to check for your new appointment day/time and print out an updated appointment confirmation letter.

IF YOUR APPOINTMENT WAS NOT RESCHEDULED, PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING YOUR INTERVIEW ON YOUR SCHEDULED DAY.

Please note this reschedule was initiated by the US Consulate and cannot be reversed by the call center agents.

Sincerely,
Help Desk
Re: US Consulate Rescheduled People's Appointment by Michollo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
I just received a similar update o.
My dad's appointment has been rescheduled from April 2022 to January 2023. The initial application was made in June 2021.
shocked shocked
Re: US Consulate Rescheduled People's Appointment by dasparrow: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
I guess it has to do with all this Ukraine - Russia wahala. The United Kingdom has also temporarily suspended the issuance of visas as well. They claim they want to focus on Ukrainian refugees. This is why I keep advocating that we as a people need to do something about the deplorable situation in Nigeria. A time will come when Africans will not be able to run away from their homelands anymore.

White people have only been tolerating Black people in their countries but they are now finding more and more ways to block our people from coming to their homelands. You can see how they are carrying this Ukraine war on their heads because the people that are affected by the war are fellow whites like them.

If Nigeria can not create a new constitution or restructure so that each region can control their own resources, then Nigeria should be broken up. A time will come when things will get so unbearable in Nigeria and you will not be able to escape to the West because oyibo will ensure that you can't get visa to their country. Lastly, things are starting to fall apart in America and Europe but of course the mainstream media will not report on it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Experience The Beauty Of Asaba City / The 50 Most Attractive Nationalities In The World - As Confirmed By Science / Must Visit Tourist Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.