Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Dammiedex And Customer Live In Cotounu - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dammiedex And Customer Live In Cotounu (1205 Views)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! / I Can Help You To Get Cars At Cheap Rate From Cotounu Call 08096960105 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammiedex And Customer Live In Cotounu by eleameh: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
Dammiedex has demystified the thought previously held by some people that one can hardly trust someone online. i hav been speaking on phone to several dealers as to the possibility of getting a car that fits my budget. i recently travelled to lagos having been assured by Dammiedex that i culd get something within my budget. ( i wanted an SUV).
consequent upon my limited cash i opted for a Cotonou used car of which Dammiedex was at variance with it as he took his time to tell me the wahala that could be associated with such a car. he emphasized the need to have the VIN checked as this will reveal the history and odometer of the car.

As a guest in his home ( a border town to Cotonou), we proceeded to cotonu and while there we actually saw fairy used cars that could pass for a tokunbo any day in nigeria. he however insisted we give the tokunbo a shot.
we eventually got an SUV with a low mileage and at an unbelievable price. i spent a week or so with him as that particular week witnessed two days holiday in cotonu.
my experience with Custom men and police is a story for another day while on my way to abuja.
Re: Dammiedex And Customer Live In Cotounu by eleameh: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2011
oga dammiedex, i lost my set while in abuja. wil cal u soon.
Re: Dammiedex And Customer Live In Cotounu by eleameh: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
oga dammiedex, a guy known as Rowland in abuja here called wanting to confirm if i was with u. he said he was coming to my office in Maitama to inspect the car u help aquired. am stil expecting him though.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Camry Le: Clean In And Out / sold / Clean 1995 Toyota Camry For N600, 000k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.