Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:19 AM

Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! (101076 Views)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / Cheap Cars @ Oxl; How True Are They? / Check Here For Your *cheap Cars Sales Listings* Toks & 9ja Used! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
It's the month of LOVE and time to show love to my clients. I am happy to have you as one of my numerous clients.For this reason,in the spirit of love, i am giving out this special VALENTINE offer extension .

Grab it
Here's my Mouth Watering Bonuses

It’s an amazing year so I’ve put together a very special set of almost free service offer for your benefit now, this is to give back to you my clients because we appreciate you all both old and new,we want you all to experience quality, Mind-blowing services.

Now my Company is going to assist you purchase your choice vehicle and clear it at both ends from Cotonou Customs Command and Nigeria Customs Command and lastly Delivered at your door step....this almost free of charge ie you are not going to pay us for consultation fees and service charge which is 50,000k but we offering at the amazing lowest possible discount price of 10,000k only... regardless of the type of car or how many vehicles you buy is 10,000k now what that means is if you are buying more than one 1 car 2 , 4 or more your fee is only 10,000k.

It can't get easier than this....trust me.
Do you have any idea how valuable a free consultation fees and service charge is from me might be to you? I can't tell you this:

This is the best possible opportunity that I can give you quickly to start buying your choice cars and save money within the next couple of days. Now the choice is yours BUT Make no mistake about it.

Because this special discount offer will not be available for too long but For 10 days only starting from today Monday , February 2. 2015 I am going to hand over to the first 30 LUCKY SMART GUYS to obtain my service for the purchase of their choice vehicles...However, I have every intention of Closing the OFFER in the next few days.....So it’s time for you to grab this offer with both hands and start buying your choice cars with an imaginable speed you never thought was possible.

IF YOU DON'T GET IT AS I HAVE SAID MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I am completely sure and can beat my chest that you'll be 100% satisfied but should in case i don’t deliver as promised you may ask for a full refund If you use my service for 3 days and YOU DO NOT save money WITH IT OR GET YOUR MONEY WORTH ask for a full refund...no questions asked (no hassles ...i just want u be satisfied) we never compromise standard.

satisfying those your vehicle needs.

https://www.nairaland.com/1027644/hidden-secrets-buying-cheap-cars/1 for A 2004 highlander....
https://www.nairaland.com/1027644/hidden-secrets-buying-cheap-cars/12 for A 2007 toyota camry pixs..........................
https://www.nairaland.com/1027644/hidden-secrets-buying-cheap-cars/26...Opel Zafira 2001...........................,,,,,,,,,,,,
https://www.nairaland.com/1027644/hidden-secrets-buying-cheap-cars/27
A Toyota 4runner 2005 MODEL
some testimonials on PAGE 30,35,31 to mention but just a few.

INTERESTING TESTIMONIALS! BUT YOURS WILL BE SUPERB
Because your feedback will be better than all the testimonials above combined...... they are just everyday guys like you and i have impacted so much in their lives by making their car dream possible.

You can cut out the middle man car dealers in
Lagos and save up to 300k by buying your car
from COTONOU PORT without stress.

NOTE:
1. Cars bought at Cotonou are not contraband cars;
before moving them into Nigeria,we pay custom duties
same as obtainable at Apapa sea port.

2.Cars from Cotonou only run the risk of been seize when
you try to smuggle them through bush path without paying
custom duties and we don't engage in car smuggling.

3.So when you buy your car at Cotonou and pay your duties,
your car will NEVER BE SEIZED and you will NEVER
be harassed by any law enforcement agent in Nigeria

4.Its better you find out the cost of your choice car
here in Nigeria before contacting me,so that when you
compare it to the Cotonou price,you will appreciate the
difference.

5.Cars in Cotonou are cheap,but the price difference is
between 150k to 350k for small cars and 350k to 700k for
more expensive SUVs

6.My Guarantee: i Guarantee that your car will
be delivered to you.You can come to my car stand (Office) for a
(binding legal agreement) now this legal agreement document was designed for customers rights and protect so there by taking care of any fears you may exhibit and trust.this document must be signed by my company and the prospective client that you are contacting us to assist you successfully purchase, clear and deliver your choice vehicles with all the original customs papers before proceeding to Cotonou for
the purchase.

The advantages of buying cars with this method are

1. You will get cars FAR cheaper than what you get
from Nigerian dealers.

2. You will have the opportunity to make your
choice from thousands of cars.

3. The cars have un-tampered millage and they have
not been touched by any local mechanic.

4. You will get your car in same condition it was
shipped from abroad.

All you need to do is...

1. Tell me how much you budgeted for your dream
car
2. The model you want

3. I will advice you on your choice car, you will
follow me to Cotounu were i will help you in
choosing the car.

4.I will help you with a free of charge Vin Check report because it can save you Hundreds of thousands of Naira, i will help you with a Free VIN number check on the Used car you want to buy free of charge right inside the Cotonue Vehicle Market before you make any payment, Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back.

5. I will help you to clear the car from the port
by going through the custom checks, clearing and
duties and lastly deliver your car to your house
in Lagos in 24hours.We also deliver cars
nationwide.

4. For security purpose, you don’t need to come
with CASH...as little as 20k can be used to
secure your choice car while you make withdrawal
at Nigerian banks at the border and complete the
payment.

Call Ovie Now: 08033557246.
WHATSAPP me
NB: You don’t have to worry about harassment by
immigration officers at the border even if you
don’t have a passport because we will take care of
all that.

Have you tried the rest? now is time to try the best.
You can also check my trend for some pictures of Car,Suv i have bought and delivered for clients with their customs papers and some clients satisfied testimonies.

Below are just few Unsolicited UNDENIABLE Testimonials With pictures/Customs documents evidence/proof

Call Ovie Now: 08033557246. .

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2012
Gud Moring people,hope u all had a nice nyt rest?well today is saturday, nd market don't open @ cotonue till monday, experting to here rm ur all to place ur cars other

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by staffingx: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2012
Ovie, how much can i get a bus, mitsubishi, Nissan or mazda 8 or 12 seater, with customs clearing.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by KingPradas(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2012
How much will these cars cost me ?

2006 range rover LR3
2005-2006 infiniti qx56
2005-2006 range rover sport
2006 BMW 5 series
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by floridam(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Chief ovie
How much will the following cars cost to be delivered to my house in sango Otta with full Nigerian custom papers?

1. 1996 Toyota camry orobo, auto transmission with factory fitted AC
2. 1996 Honda bullet, auto transmission with factory fitted AC

I need one of those cars fast.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ovie, how much can i get a bus, mitsubishi, Nissan or mazda 8 or 12 seater, with customs clearing.
, Sori for the not replying u be4 this hour. Pls indicate the Models for call this Buses so I can tel u the cost?
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by EJYKY(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
whats d final price for a 2005 Rav 4,
and whats d current xchange naira to cefa
thanks.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 1:21am On Aug 26, 2012
floridam: Chief ovie
How much will the following cars cost to be delivered to my house in sango Otta with full Nigerian custom papers?

1. 1996 Toyota camry orobo, auto transmission with factory fitted AC
2. 1996 Honda bullet, auto transmission with factory fitted AC

I need one of those cars fast.
. 1996Toyota camry orobo will cost u jst 650k while 1996 Honda bullet, auto transmission with A/c will cost u jst 500k now call this to ur door step

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2012
KingPradas: How much will these cars cost me ?

2006 range rover LR3
2005-2006 infiniti qx56
2005-2006 range rover sport
2006 BMW 5 series
. I realy apologise for this dealy but wil get back to you shortly wit all the details of this cars. Best Regards
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 1:32am On Aug 26, 2012
EJYKY: whats d final price for a 2005 Rav 4,
and whats d current xchange naira to cefa
thanks.
. Now 2005 Rav 4 will cost you jst 2.4m Only. now this price isto ur door step.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by honmusa(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2012
Hello,
How much will land a golf 3 stationwagon to Lagos ,both manual And auto
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by Weeke(m): 3:31am On Aug 26, 2012
Hi,I want to know d cost of getting 1999 Toyota Camry with leather seat,plz reply ASAP,thanks
oviecardealer: Gud Moring people,hope u all had a nice nyt rest?well today is saturday, nd market don't open @ cotonue till monday, experting to here rm ur all to place ur cars other
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by willn1: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2012
Pls hw much is a toyota sienna 2006 xle awd
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by Maxymilliano(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2012
Interesting Bro, i'll holla at ya when i'm ready. Keep it coming.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by adeyinkaolajide: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2012
How much is ACURA MDX 2004,2005 & 2006 MODEL from cotonou + GENUINE/ORIGINAL customs duties?
I sent a bbm add request to u.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by wilanets: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2012
Pls how much will a dark coloured 2008 toyota camry with leather seats and mileage under 100k and in a perfectly good condition cost me? Clearing and ur services cost how much? Pls respond promptly I need it soon.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2012
honmusa: Hello,
How much will land a golf 3 stationwagon to Lagos ,both manual And auto
550k to ur Door step for manual while 570k for Automatic
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Weeke: Hi,I want to know d cost of getting 1999 Toyota Camry with leather seat,plz reply ASAP,thanks
1999 Toyota Camry wit the said facilities 900k
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2012
starpower: they are fraud.lagos car are even sold in ghana.if they are not cheap why are they buying it.they fraud an uncle of mine with something like dis N30000.
I will agrey with you, cose there are bad eggs among us but that not to say there are no good and honest persons around wit the same offer which are legit. beside,nobody is asking you to give them ur money to go buy this cars for you,but you will be the one to pay for what you are buying ur self..
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
willn1: Pls hw much is a toyota sienna 2006 xle awd
06 will cost u 1.850m
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
adeyinkaolajide: How much is ACURA MDX 2004,2005 & 2006 MODEL from cotonou + GENUINE/ORIGINAL customs duties?
I sent a bbm add request to u.
I hv add and chat wit u. However, ACURA MDX 2006 MODEL from Cotonou GENUINE Customs paper wil cost u 2.350m
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2012
oviecardealer: You can cut out the middle man car dealers in
Lagos and save up to 300k by buying your car
from COTONOU PORT without stress.

The advantages of buying cars with this method are

1. You will get cars FAR cheaper than what you get
from Nigerian dealers.

2. You will have the opportunity to make your
choice from thousands of cars.

3. The cars have un-tampered millage and they have
not been touched by any local mechanic.

4. You will get your car in same condition it was
shipped from abroad.

All you need to do is...

1. Tell me how much you budgeted for your dream
car
2. The model you want

3. I will advice you on your choice car, you will
follow me to Cotounu were i will help you in
choosing the car.

4. I will check the car history for things like
accidents, repairs and the maintainability.

5. I will help you to clear the car from the port
by going through the custom checks, clearing and
duties and lastly deliver your car to your house
in Lagos in 24hours.We also deliver cars
nationwide.

4. For security purpose, you don’t need to come
with CASH...as little as 20k can be used to
secure your choice car while you make withdrawal
at Nigerian banks at the border and complete the
payment.

Call Ovie Now: 08033557246
BB:22B7E4C3

NB: You don’t have to worry about harassment by
immigration officers at the border even if you
don’t have a passport because we will take care of
all that.

Call Ovie Now: 08033557246
BB:22B7E4C3

GudMorning everyone,Thank God for another day nd a new week, well am on the road to Cotonue,feel free to call,ping make inquires of any cars of ur choice. thanks ur
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by Hareef(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2012
Ovie, can u let me know what the cost of 1999 CAMRY with low mileage and full options and 2001 CAMRY, ;low mileage and full options. very urgent
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Bought early yesterday from Cotonue and deliverd to d owner $ame day,thank God for safe delivery!
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2012
Gud Morin evry one,Hapi New Month of September ,it ur time to own ur car call. or add my bb Pin so we can chat about ur choice car. here is my no.08033557246 my bb pin.22B7E4C3

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by oviecardealer(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Below are some new cars on ground!

1 Share

Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by dandollar1: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Please aw much will a 2007 honda accord and a 2008 toyota camry cost?
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by beneff(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ovie, pls which 1999_2000 honda can u suggest to me and d cost.
Tried calling but your number s nt going.
Thanks.
Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by Dapwajok(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls how much is the Hoda Element you place and what year is the suv.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu! by debotenabe: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
WOT WILL IT COST ME TO BUY A N ISUZU RODEO 1998/1999 MODEL FROM COTONOU? NEED UR RESPONSE URGENTLY. REACH ME VIA; d_tenabe@yahoo.com or 08174432976

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) / ❇️ INSTANTCOMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE HISTORY RECORD For Used & Tokunbo Vehicles❇ / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.