Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) (50162 Views)

Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by simultaneousboi(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently
This result is not reliable, you have to repeat the test using blood instead of urine.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2022
ccollins:
hope you ain’t trolling people here. Your name is error and I hope you don’t bring bad luck and evil error upon a innocent child that you brought into this world. Be a responsible father and change this your error name
lol... Why would I sit down and ask questions just to troll? U can run a Google search of those images if they ever existed! I'm fuckedd up right now boss
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
lol... Very serious... Just didn't take it to heart!!! I don't know where to go from here. It's my coping mechanism for stress, depression and anxiety. I created a new account for this. My actual Moniker is my real name so I can't do this just for trolls
she is pregnant and I am serious. Stop wasting your time here go and prepare. That test is very accurate dont be deceived that the line is faint, it is enough to tell you she is pregnant
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Fayos1(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
hartopher76:
forget theories, this a sign of either miscarriages' or attempted abortion.
This is untrue. At least try know a little bit about something before talking.
At least a brief Google search.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
u merit ur name. Am sure error is jelous at u now. Bl@@dy murafvck
I created the moniker for this sake... Everything was an error right from the inception... My real moniker is known
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
frozen70:

Try again after two weeks

Meanwhile Wether you continue to make love to her or not

E don enter, start preparing yourself for fatherhood

Make sure you register her for antenatal at early stage
thanks for your response sir
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Archworld:

A big congratulations
thank you sir
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
I withdrew.... Just don't know if small enter abi e no enter... Who send that spermatozoa seff?! shocked Na waa ooo embarassed cry

That's what we call, error401........ grin
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Joybringer:

She is pregnant. The same thing happened to my wife when she was pregnant. It will be bold in the next few weeks. Congratulations brother
shocked embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by 07kjb: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Start buying baby clothes jejely
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by ccollins(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
lol... Why would I sit down and ask questions just to troll? U can run a Google search of those images if they ever existed! I'm fuckedd up right now boss
where do u stay? And besides , have you been sleeping with the girl before
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
mattmogan88:

Congrats bro.

She's pregnant. A reliable source just confirmed it
thank you so much sir... I really appreciate sir
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Skin to skin they sweet...ahhahahahh
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by bashh12(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
No pregnancy
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by mechanics(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
pls na ... abeg cry
Hahhahah, you should have use protection if you can't hold body.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
ccollins:
where do u stay? And besides , have you been sleeping with the girl before
yes... Protected but on this day... It wasn't... And I pulled out... Main reason why I'm confused. Thanks for your input sir
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
subhanallah
don't say subhanallah u damn fornicator.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:

That's what we call, error401........ grin
lol... Actually the main reason why I chose error401 tried using error404 actually
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Funny comments though
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Raspberries:
Her period may be irregular...

There are many reasons why she missed it...

Take another test...

But this one's negative... The faint line doesn't matter... If she were pregnant, the line would be bold...

Well said.

Op sef sabi fear, those guys just dey use am catch cruise
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
don't say subhanallah u damn fornicator.
astagafirllah.... Allah forgives sins too!!! Pls let me face my fear in peace
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Shurtman79(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
she didn't do all those... it was a quickie and I didn't even release inside very well. I just want to know if that strip shows positive or negative abeg cry
you no well aswear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by greattybee(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
charleoj:
Please no abort the belle ooooo. Who knows? E fit be the next president for the next generation wey make Nigeria better. Remember they are the leaders of tomorrow.

Yeah right...
Or another nuisance to the society
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Error401: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
HardMirror:
she is pregnant and I am serious. Stop wasting your time here go and prepare. That test is very accurate dont be deceived that the line is faint, it is enough to tell you she is pregnant
thanks so much sir
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by JamesHanu(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2022
No she’s not brother.. that’s an invalid results.. the gap in between the line space are much it shouldn’t be that much also the second line isn’t clear enough so it’s an invalid result.. try redo PT test or better go for a proper blood test it’s just 3k at any reliable clinic
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by wallarwallar(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
D percentage of people using condom in dis country no fit reach 10%. Everybody jst want it raw .
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Akinh: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations bro.
Boloda when u re thrusting do you seeking our opinion...the nation has a pressing issue...abeg the last time I check condom is cheap .
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Have you tried to know the cost of baby milk?
30k monthly minimum
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Killermamba: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
Urgent pls
Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry
She insisted that she missed her period but this result isn't convincing enough!

Pls help me urgently

Go do blood test to be sure. It could be false alarm, but accept my congratulations for now.
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by opius: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
she didn't do all those... it was a quickie and I didn't even release inside very well. I just want to know if that strip shows positive or negative abeg cry

You be mumu walai grin
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by winner37(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2022
We gladly present to you our newly daddy and mummy !! Welcom them. daddy emeka,mummy emeka is truly pregnant what is your next step now ?
Re: Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) by Sunnytouch: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2022
This must be ur first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Health Benefits Of Garden Egg. / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.