Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (46956 Views)

Who Is The Richest Artists Between Zinoleesky And Seyi Vibez / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by seyz91(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
I can bet that 80% of this ndlea agent are smoking cannabis or any other drugs.

@bolded
Ofcourse, abba kyari was arrested doing drug deal which i believe he must have been doing for years but nemesis caught up with him this time, remember before his suspension and case of hushpuppy we seeing him as Supercop arresting everyone up and down especially down south east region playing vandamn bursting drug dealers up and down not knowing him himself dealing it

A typical naija person, corruption has run deep into every nook and crannies of our government parastatals

Las las everybody na thief but na who dem catch be criminal

Prosperous111:

NDLEA arresting final consumer when there are tons of drug Lord out there. I can bet that 80% of this ndlea agent are smoking cannabis or any other drugs.

Since weeds is not yet legalized it's still illegal to be found on people

But how do we judge those that breaks in people home and violates their human right late at night and when it's morning they will edit it to the news that they got an Intel or a tip off that they're into drugs.

Let them tell us the KGs they found on them. You will be surprised that the two substance is not up to 300 grams.

NDLEA nah barawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Aaaoo: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
These kids should stay focus rather than misleading the youths with their thrash songs and lifestyles
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Albertone:

Why did they break into the house to come and search without a search warrant??
You have every right to demand for a warrant before anything else.

U have a right to demand , but if truly evidence is found in ur House without a warrant, then no judge or court will protect u
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dealer's also should wanna arrested not just customers
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U have a right to demand , but if truly evidence is found in ur House without a warrant, then no judge or court will protect u

You shouldn't be searching for an evidence without a warrant in the first instance.
In a saner clime,you can resist till you are shown a warrant but not in naija.

I even heard that naija police can quickly do a warrant after searching and found no evidence.If you want to take it up, they'll just go to magistrate court to prepare the warrant.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by derecho(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Go and eat...and no need to call someone an idiot to make your point.
First, if you see a search warrant can you identify an authentic one?
Forget the noise of the girl, she knows they'd be lenient with her.

Secondly, do they have those illicit stuffs with them?
Yes, things should be done in a professional way but why become aggressive if you are innocent?

I don't know the guys but something about them gave them away.
Imagine someone with a name like ilerioluwa mixing with the naira marleys of this world
hungryboy:
you must be an Ediot supporting breaking into peoples houses at Night without a warrant to search for drugs

This is how you clowns like you supported the likes of Abba Kyari ,and the became monsters that killed innocent people and took their money in the name of dealing with criminals
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Coldie:

I am 100% sure u shouldn’t have quoted me if u don’t know what to say
What you stated was purely and undiluted false information.

7-10 grams(about 1 tablespoon) of drugs can land you in jail anywhere drugs are illegal.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by hungryboy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
my father is an idiot
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Albertone:

You shouldn't be searching for an evidence without a warrant in the first instance.
In a saner clime,you can resist till you are shown a warrant but not in naija.

I even heard that naija police can quickly do a warrant after searching and found no evidence.If you want to take it up, they'll just go to magistrate court to prepare the warrant.

Exactly, I agree with ur last paragraph. But in as much as a warrant is needed b4 a search, just make sure u don't have evidence incase if they decide to force their way in. In as much as NDLEA went in without a warrant , that warrant is now null and void cos they got evidence. Warrant is more like if u are not 100% sure u wud find evidence or u think evidence might have been taken away from that property . But if u are a hundred percent sure of an evidence, u can go in without a warrant.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IT SEEMS YOU ARE ONE OF EM

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO grin

If Nigerian law enforcement officers have ever bursted you before, you'll understand why some guys can cry.
The assault alone is enough.You saw the sticks they were holding right?

It has nothing to do with being a simp.It doesn't relate.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:

Na him dey form hard man for him music no be me nah

Aftetall a girl was there and even challenging them undecided

They don't treat guys and girls the same way undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Dreytonisback(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Make them sleep for cell small
Once small fame touch those Yoruba boys body Dem go dey feel bigger than the law

From the day this small Zinoleeski refused to greet 2face idibia in a respectful manner, I knew he was already feeling too much of himself already.

Las Las sef Dem no even fit smoke , their own na to puff puff pass and do snap to confuse those untrained girls out there

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by intruder15(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the defenders have started

When people started flaunting unaccounted wealth online,u people defended them to high heavens now ritual killing is a menace we are all dealing with now n it's proving hard to stop.

U are gradually defending drug abusers now until it becomes uncontrollable again n u start blaming same government u accuse of overdo from d beginning

Oga the drugs they are talking about here is weed o. I no de smoke but I know say Igbo full everywhere. This is just rubbish.

If it's cocaine then that one na news. This is just about friends ratting out friends...

Be mindful who you invite to you house o. E fit reach you too
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by EXLOVER(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Menace2Society:
So breaking into people's home without warrant is what?u need a little knock on the head

They didn't break in oga
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Zinoleesky: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Who the breeeeeth.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by h0pze3: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
According to Section 41 of the NDLEA Act, they can enter and search any premises without a warrant. It reads, “Any officer of the agency in the enforcement of the provisions of the Act may without a warrant, enter and search any land, building or carrier, including aircraft, vehicle or container or any other instrumentalities whatsoever which he has reason to believe is connected with the commission of an offence under this Act.”

Stop acting dumb, NDLEA HAS THE RIGHT TO ARREST ANYBODY WITHOUT WARRANT.

WE ALL KNOW WEED IS ILLEGAL IN NIGERIA AND YET THOSE BOY ARE SMOKING IT, EVEN ON THEIR MUSIC VIDEO.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by dododawa1: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Celebrity and fake life
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Kunlexy32: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
OMo this is really disheartening, I'm a fan of those guys but I'm not going to be sentimental like some of you guys are, weed and Molly are so common like anything you can think of though it is illegal but I don't think ndlea should make a big deal out of it. I can't also blame them cos they are doing their job..
Those guys will also be out in no time.
To some of you guys talking about warrant, yeah warrant should be presented before searching their apartment, we are not sure if they went there with one or not, let's assume
they didn't go there with one. Then those ndlea are so sure of the tip off that they didn't go with their warrant and luckily they found those drugs in their apartment, so what are we talking about again. Search warrant not issued but evidence found.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by casppyjay: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
your father is an idiot
honestly ur response is only affirming the nomenclature
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by jclassiq(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:
Zinoleesky is a girl

He was crying

That girl shouting in d video is a boy

That is the irony of drugs
lipsrsealed
He is a child my friend.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by gheedhaniels(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep
According to the Nigeria Law that established the Ndlea act cap N30 of the Nigeria constitution, NDLEA as an agency do not need any warrant before they can bust into anybody's house and arrest them. Provided that there are pointer and strong evidence that illicit drug and pychotropic substance is present therein
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Nkpitime(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Too much movies. U are waiting for warrant. Also tell police to get warrant b4 they evade a robbery suspect. As long as drugs were found, no need for warrant . U really don't know the law
Section 14 evidence act
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Larrykaysail(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://dailytrust.com/why-we-arrested-singers-zinoleesky-mohbad-ndlea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BcMy6RYKo
all the Nigeria hiphop musican need to be arrested , they will even come online smoking promoting what is not Right , zah zu should be arrested too
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by whirlwind7(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lagosfinder:
Dealer's also should be arrested not just users

Do you know that these NDLEA rats have NO RIGHT to barge into people's home to search and make arrests, without warrants signed by a judge?
I don't support whatever drug abuse these singers indulge in, but their crime (of you can even call it that) is insignificant compared with what these silly officials did.

I hope those boys get a good lawyer and sue for damages.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by litaninja(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Without a warrant?
How does this even hold up in court?
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Unclefemolala(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Who told u this crap. Oh my. Alot of educated illiterates on this forum . A warrant is only a legal backing to avoid the department of getting sued or killing the case. In every country , law enforcement have the right to go into ur house without a warrant if there is a tip off or a 100% certainly that evidence is in that apartment. As long as they found drugs there, there is no longer a need for a warrant . If they dint find drugs , then the occupants will have the upper hand to take the agency to court. Warrants are only more of a legal backing. In the USA or any 1st class country, they do raids without warrant ,when there is 100 percent certainty that evidence is in that apartment. The reason they always try to get a warrant is for incase they don't see evidence, then they can escape litigations , but if evidence is found, then no need for warrant

This is noted but In some cases that evidence may be inadmissible In court...I could easily say it was planted as you have no legal warrant to search my apartment
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Unclefemolala(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Really , smh. Movies just made some of u people think u know what's up. Travel out and see the real dealings. Houses are invaded without warrant in the USA, especially in black neighbourhoods . If evidence is found in ur House, the police wudnt need a warrant . Its a risk , if they are willing to take and it pays out, then lucky they are .

But I totally concur....in the US ...NYPD and SWAT does hundreds of midnight raids yearly and even recently killed a black guy who got startled and brought out a gun for self defense when he thought they were thieves...I'm sure the media won't broadcast that..
Black and brown communities get their doors kicked at odd hours every now and then in the west as well .
I guess because majority of their Law enforcement does it the right way , hence there isn't so much outcry . And ofcourse most victims are the black minorities

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Unclefemolala(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
whirlwind7:

Do you know that these NDLEA rats have NO RIGHT to barge into people's home to search and make arrests, without warrants signed by a judge?
I don't support whatever drug abuse these singers indulge in, but their crime (of you can even call it that) is insignificant compared with what these silly officials did.

I hope those boys get a good lawyer and sue for damages.

Actually quite the opposite.
NDLEA is the only agency that has constitutional warrant of arrest enshrined in the act that establish it which is indicated in their identity card. 
They can raid your apartment if they get informed tip of drugs which is the case here...and YES the west does this so so well
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just Igbo...I think say na white powder self I beg they just need moni joor...

Mitcheew...I tot it a serious matter, afterall na publicity to their credit more people will known them and they will trend...hahaha
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Brunicekid(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
LibertyRep:
We will soon see their mugshots.

A certain high profile man was arrested a while ago , till now he hasn't been paraded with the 'exhibit'.

In all, say no to drug.
In summary, say no to drugs!
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Iwin2: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Until we are honest with ourselves and shun sentiment, we still have a long way to go
Kano is notorious for hard drugs abuse how many arrest have been made in Kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Make-up Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.