Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (46952 Views)

Who Is The Richest Artists Between Zinoleesky And Seyi Vibez / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by sapientia(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep

Nigerians are the most hypocritical once it's not about them

Imagine breaking into people's houses because you heard they have drugs for consumption.

It means any house can be busted anytime anyday in Nigeria

But it will soon stop
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Luckysbab: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
your father is an idiot

Refute what he said.

Do two wrongs make a right? Why sneak in at midnight to make arrests, when there were no prior engagements?

What's the guarantee that it isn't a witch-hunt and the officers didn't plant the drugs there?

Doing drugs is bad, but breaking in based on alleged tip-off is a danger signal to every reasonable person out there.

Some NDLEA officer who has axe to grind with you can simply bring in his boys to forcefully break in and arrest you, citing a "tip-off"
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Ikorodurealtor: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
if this isn't harassment, then I don't know what it is.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Turbocharged92(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]yeah,i cannot put up with the idea of breaking and entry. Because there are more decent ways any claimed decent organisation can carry out its core duties.

Nigeria must look into this subject matter asap as its alarming and denting the image of our dear country
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
gambia:
A search warrant would have been more professional.

It is not all the time that the law enforcement agents need a warrant to make arrests and seize contrabands.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Realmi: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Iwin2:
Until we are honest with ourselves and shun sentiment, we still have a long way to go
Kano is notorious for hard drugs abuse how many arrest have been made in Kano
kano is very far....make them go ajegunle go make arrest and lets see if they will not receive the beating of their lives
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by kizyalex10(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep

no police needs search warrant too to search a suspected armed robber .maybe when they have the right information and if the search wasn't done at the time they did,they would have hidden it or moved it.make we recieve sense abeg,the bottom line of it is that drugs are still not legal in nigeria and it was found in their possession when they bursted them,i hate when people are jst biased and insensitive
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Akharmony: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Even Gospel Artist deh on drug not to tlk of the secularARTIST Like NAira Marley
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by helsinkiman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Davidson267(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THE BOY NA CONFIRM SIMP BRUH, I DEY SHAME FOR AM embarassed
Una go de talk trash if dem don handcuff u before,you wouldn’t say this shit .
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by nachisunday(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2022
How much go come be EFCC salary, if all they do is fire their motor from their office to trace someone's house for illegal stuffs timely or everyday. they no get better job o , who will be paying them or they are just doing that to keep themselves busy SMH
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by 1832twww: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:
See dema were NDLEA priority
[/s]
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2022
hungryboy:

If they are clowns ,you are "Joaquin Phoenix"kinda joker.
I believe u haven't seen the pitiable state drug abuse leave our youth health/being. Most celebrities do drugs,even abroad, Ricky Martin, etc all get shots before performance....but it's wrong. Go to lounges see politicians kids sniffin'.
NDLEA have tried in confiscating tons of these drugs. If u can't commend them ,u skedaddle.

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by SocialJustice: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2022
hungryboy:

Na so Nigerians be, mostly goats when dey waka dey the country, they can't see even the next step because the first is not their business. Until NDLEA starts kidnapping people for possessing cough syrup.

I just hope the next president will calm this breach of procedure by security operatives.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Oppypoppy: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2022
FaceTanke:
Zinoleesky is a girl

He was crying

That girl shouting in d video is a boy

That is the irony of drugs
lipsrsealed

������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.