Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (906 Views)

I Wish To Express My Anger And Total Disappointment In Some Parents / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / Pictures Of My Things My Brother Destroyed Out Of Anger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Wizlead: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Let nothing bring you down.
Re: . by Wizlead: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
I'm very serious

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Dominique.

I need people's opinion and contributions.
Re: . by CryptoClub2018: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wizlead:
I'm very serious

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Dominique.

I need people's opinion and contributions.

Let us reason together. I'm in your shoes
Re: . by macrodata(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you can make medicine for hot temper, you'd have solved the world's problem and made trillions of $$

Personally I will buy for many people I know.
Re: . by Befulfilled(f): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
This sounds interesting. I would love to learn from people.
Re: . by 1stHooligan(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
macrodata:
If you can make medicine for hot temper, you'd have solved the world's problem and made trillions of $$

Personally I will buy for many people I know.

bet you've never heard of molly , arizona or cannabis
Re: . by macrodata(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
1stHooligan:

bet you've never heard of molly , arizona or cannabis
lmao! Are they patented and sold in pharmaceuticals?
Re: . by 1stHooligan(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
macrodata:
lmao! Are they patented and sold in pharmaceuticals?
Bro, me and you
we can repackage and rebrand those products. We can make medicine for hot temper and sell alot.
Re: . by Tokskob2008: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Let's hear from peeps who knows and have legitimate ways of making money but let nobody come here and start talking about crypto or any any other bullshit of bring 5k collect 30k in 24hrs....
Re: . by macrodata(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
1stHooligan:
Bro, me and you
we can repackage and rebrand those products. We can make medicine for hot temper and sell alot.
Wait till after WW3, make I cash out crypto first.
Re: . by Befulfilled(f): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
I'm interested in this topic
Re: . by Saintmary(f): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wizlead:
I believe sometimes people get angry over a situation and rise up to do some drastic or nasty to change the known. Situations surrounding me right now demands such decision but what possible ways can I make money out of the whole thing? Some would say yahoo and ritual but I'm not a subscriber to any. I mean making money legitimately out of anger and frustration in this Nigeria? What I'm doing is not sustaining, that is why I'm thinking this way.

Go to YouTube and rant away your troubles
Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Think of a problem, and offer a solution to it... Money will be rushing you.
Re: . by ibechris(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
U can't make money with this mindset...

First of all,u have to sit down and evaluate your life and see if u are doing the right thing if not,there is no way out.

Anger or regret will take you no where except u are open minded,learn with plan in mind.
Re: . by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2022

Go and be a body guard to a politician or MC Oluomo, once you are angry, slap someone and he will reward you handsomely undecided
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 5:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Wizlead:
I believe sometimes people get angry over a situation and rise up to do some drastic or nasty to change the known. Situations surrounding me right now demands such decision but what possible ways can I make money out of the whole thing? Some would say yahoo and ritual but I'm not a subscriber to any. I mean making money legitimately out of anger and frustration in this Nigeria? What I'm doing is not sustaining, that is why I'm thinking this way.

Use your experience to write a book on how to manage your temper and difficult situations in order to get a breakthrough in life.

You can get your information by interviewing people who have gone through such situations, were able to put it in check and hence beat life at the game.
Re: . by Befulfilled(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Stevenbright:

Use your experience to write a book on how to manage your temper and difficult situations in order to get a breakthrough in life.

You can get your information by interviewing people who have gone through such situations, were able to put it in check and hence beat life at the game.

E-book right?
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Befulfilled:

E-book right?
yea
Re: . by Befulfilled(f): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Stevenbright:

yea
To be sold at Amazon? I need more idea on this please
Re: . by Wizlead: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Let us reason together. I'm in your shoes

I'm available
Re: . by WhiteRuler: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Stevenbright:

Interesting. Can you guide someone on how to be writing and publishing ebooks on Amazon?
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Interesting. Can you guide someone on how to be writing and publishing ebooks on Amazon?

Are you a writer, have you written any book?
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Befulfilled:

Ideas like?
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Befulfilled:

Ideas like?
Re: . by WhiteRuler: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenbright:

Are you a writer, have you written any book?

Not a book per say but I have been engaged in other forms of writing. Then I believe same or better effort can be applied in writing a book.
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Not a book per say but I have been engaged in other forms of writing. Then I believe same or better effort can be applied in writing a book.

Are you a fiction or nonfiction writer?

1 Like

Re: . by Klass99(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
cool
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Klass99:

A little bit of both, the question isn't directed at me but I am curious to know why you asked.

Klass Happy new year!

I asked because of the previous question (s) the person asked me earlier.

Are you truly a writer....
Re: . by yemmit90: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wizlead:

The sad reality is that, you need to use money to make money. Since you dont have this privilege, start working for people to earn money.
Re: . by Klass99(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
smiley
Re: . by Stevenbright(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Klass99:

Happy new year to you too handsome.

@ The bolded, mostly in my head grin

I have dreams of starting and owning a blog one day, writing about real life issues.

"Mostly in your head".....funny.

On the blog aspect, you can achieve it as soon as you deem it fit to make it a priority.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Medical Labs In Nigeria Are Destroying Relationships With Wrong Genotype Results / Relocation Sales In Ibadan!!!! / This Introvert Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.