Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna (735 Views)

Looking For A Good Panel Beater And An Idea Of The Cost / Honda Civic 2008 Refuses To Start After Panel Beater Burn Some Cables. / Need A Panel Beater And Painter... Dents On My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Good morning gurus in the house,

The Toyota Corolla was bashed into a wall while trying to reverse the car and I need to have it fixed. I am presently in Kaduna. My issues are as follows:

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Naturetony1: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Which part of kaduna are you
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by buygala(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
From the looks of it, it appears your vehicle has had previous structural damage...damage to vehicle's back panel seems excessive for a wall hit

Try to replace the rear bumper, boot, and that back panel for a neat job...

Sha research your VIN...Your vehicle is likely accidented
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Bigdre31: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2022
I have a mech at oriapata that fixes mine , what's your location ?
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Thewhole9: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
I can fix you up....I'm at ori APATA
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Naturetony1:
Which part of kaduna are you

Kaduna north
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
buygala:
From the looks of it, it appears your vehicle has had previous structural damage...damage to vehicle's back panel seems excessive for a wall hit

Try to replace the rear bumper, boot, and that back panel for a neat job...

Sha research your VIN...Your vehicle is likely accidented

It was a wall hit. The vehicle was ok until few days ago.
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bigdre31:
I have a mech at oriapata that fixes mine , what's your location ?

I am in Kaduna
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Ignyte(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Talk to Arewa Customz. They customise vehicles. I'm quite sure they can make this as good as new
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Bigdre31: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am at Ungwan Rimi
I could give you his number if you still Intrested
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bigdre31:

I could give you his number if you still Intrested

Thanks. I would appreciate it.
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Bigdre31: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
HilcomTech:

Thanks. I would appreciate it.
Sam 080 6 922 17 76 .. TELL him from Dre.. Thank me later
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by HilcomTech(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ignyte:
Talk to Arewa Customz. They customise vehicles. I'm quite sure they can make this as good as new

OK.. I'll check them out.
Re: I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna by Sybello: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
0703 971 9938
0805 490 7574
Ibrahim a.k.a Ikon Allah
He is based in Ori Apata,Kaduna south.
Trusted and tested.
A trial will convince you

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Model First Body Ac Chilling Leather Seat / Pontiac Vibe ATF Fluid / Mercedes Benz GLE2020 AMG For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.