Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ukraine Doesn't Know How To Fight War. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Doesn't Know How To Fight War. (320 Views)

Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Why Cant Russia And America Fight War For Once. For Peace Sake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Doesn't Know How To Fight War. by Loverofpeace: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2022
You are facing a enemy ten times more powerful than you you are fighting them conventionally because UsA give you some toys. that is gross stupidity ,ipob/Esn fighters or Taliban can do better than that if they have such resources,I don't need CNN or ALJAZEERA to tell me that Ukraine must have recorded huge casualties I know media is hiding it,Russia was attacking from different fronts and had better war plan .putin is a better war strategist than zelensky.

the most effective rule of war says "know you enemy and know yourself and in a 100 battles you will never be in peril" Russian knew Ukrainian military more than Ukrainians knew Russia and the result paved out,war is just like football when you are playing a stronger opponent fall back and defend then watchout for your opponents weak points then strike whenever they loose guard their weaknesses guerrilla war would have being better for Ukraine but they are not a strong willed nation some nations are warlike while some Nations are weaklings the strong will always eat up the weak.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Doesn't Know How To Fight War. by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
I hear sey dem done recruit a former army chief in nigeria.as their head,war tactics and strategies.
Nobody tell me, na him tell me oo.

#PEACE.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Russia Responds To Western Threats / Full List Of Global Companies That Have Or Are About To Exit the Russian Market / Coca Cola Suspends Business In Russia Amid Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.