Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence (40528 Views)

Niger Coup: All ECOWAS Chiefs Of Defence Staff To Meet In Abuja Today / Russia Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Announces Visa Free Protocol For Nigerians / "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by godofuck231: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

I have corrected a fool like you here before, you don't call someone out by abusing them... There are more rational way of doing that. But you lack proper home training and your p*rents must be very proud of you.

No one knows where anonymous is based, the can't be traced. No physical office of some sort. Your friend might be one of them but you'd neve know...

Once again you are unint*lligent
I meant no insult and I was referring to the hackers anonymous, please retract your words
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by ambimo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
godofuck231:
I meant no insult and I was referring to the hackers anonymous, please retract your words
noted
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
godofuck231:

Oh no..
I'm so sorry for using such harsh words..
Made me step out of my character.. I am Very sorry
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by Timtim007(f): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
vincentjk:
Make dem hack Russia bitcoin and wallets as well make people cash out then use the money send armour give Ukraine.
If only they would see this suggestion... cheesy
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by ambimo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
neuf:

orh Erdoğan I didn't know you had join Twitter.

Please can you tell us why you condemned your "ally" invasion of Ukraine and join NATO response force. It doesn't hard up.

Also can you tell us why you're looking to dispose the very government your "ally" is supporting in Syria?

or why you're allowing Ukraine to use your drones to attack your "ally" abi defend themselves?

thank you as you clarify these matters
Errrh, Putin, these are matters of state you may not understand now. But I assure you, With time you'll gain more clarity, I hope.
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by godofuck231: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2022
ambimo:
noted
be a man own up
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by Karnice600: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Difrent:

Nobody ever said there are no American hackers...its you guys that underestimate Russian hackers . And who told you Russia doesnt know US moves? This war is happening because Russia is seeing through the various schemes of US and NATO to totally surround it with millitary bases....thus threatening its security.....nato allowing the baltic states to join it is an affront....and after that the US now wants to plant missiles in Ukraine right nextto Russia this is a provocation the US will not allow why are you expecting Russia to allow such

So why is Putin attacking Ukraine instead of the US?
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by Difrent: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Karnice600:

So why is Putin attacking Ukraine instead of the US?
To destroy the US weapons already planted there and to ward off the US and its NATO allies from its borders
Re: Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence by JooEeL(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
somehow:
Anything important is not stored on any computer or Internet.

Top secrets are mostly hand written.

Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Insults Michelle Obama On Twitter. Nigerians React / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead / Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.