Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities (358 Views)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / Ukrainian Troops Leaving Their Positions, Dropping Weapons — Defense Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by KingdomlessKing: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
When a politician is desperate to stay in power, they will recruits war fodders grin grin
Imagine a leader telling his subject to stand before raging enemy armor tanks!
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/russian-forces-attack-kyiv-explosion-wracks-ukrainian-capital-live-updates#

Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is fight to death..no backing out on this.. Russia thinks it will achieve it's evil motive in Ukraine? no not as long as we are alive..
I believe they won't..
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by dawnomike(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Madness ... All i see is madness!!!
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by heniford2: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yeye ukraine defense leader grin
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by Jennyclay(f): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
It shall not be well with Putin and Biden.
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by Kollins11: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
U
U for Ukraine

Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by KingdomlessKing: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just like this cheesy

Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by yusuf0876(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is fight to death..no backing out on this.. Russia thinks it will achieve it's evil motive in Ukraine? no not as long as we are alive..
I believe they won't..
You are so pained about others people problem,yet they kill people here day in day out which you don't care about
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
yusuf0876:
You are so pained about others people problem,yet they kill people here day in day out which you don't care about
In your country?
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by dangermouse(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Russia is hiding under the guise that they are liberating Ukraine while the opposite is the case.

Ukrainians don't want Russia on their soil and so does the rest of the free world.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In your country?

What about you?
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by donbachi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Human shields...hmm!
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I believe they won't..

You will collapse very soon
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Cptflint:

You will collapse very soon
Why will I? undecided
kiss
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by Mossadd: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I believe they won't..
don't cry foul if putin war plane put it their body wotowoto,a stupid president is using his citizens as a shied just to stay in office to continue being Western puppet they will be killed and I will celebrate their foolish death we stand gidigba with president Putin
Re: Ukraine Defense Ministry Tells People To Block Russians They See In Their Cities by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mossadd:
don't cry foul if putin war plane put it their body wotowoto,a stupid president is using his citizens as a shied just to stay in office to continue being Western puppet they will be killed and I will celebrate their foolish death
Sshh you are still too young for this.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Russia's Mariupol Atrocities May Be Worse Than Bucha— Blinken / Some Ethiopians Claim Forced Recruitment By Tigrayan Forces / 2 Russian Officers Cursing Out Putin And His Commanders In Ukraine. (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.