Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender (386 Views)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender by OMENKAismad: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
President of Ukraine: I am staying in Kyiv with my people, as is my family. Ukraine stands alone. They don't want us in NATO. Nobody wants to fight for us. I am grateful to all countries providing actual help, not just moral support.

Re: President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender by OMENKAismad: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
OMENKAismad:
President of Ukraine: I am staying in Kyiv with my people, as is my family. Ukraine stands alone. They don't want us in NATO. Nobody wants to fight for us. I am grateful to all countries providing actual help, not just moral support.
Re: President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender by Anieke77(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Just love this Ukrainian President
Re: President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender by Remman(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Once he leaves Ukraine, there will be a surrender and war lost... Let him keep holding while NATO and allies plan on what to do other than $2 sanction according to Trump. How can you respond to a military action with ordinary sanction? Mtcheew...!
Re: President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender by festacman(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender by Aizenosa(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sanctions cannot replace the human lives lost in Ukraine, the USA and NATO forces just used the issue to score cheap points.

You are heaping sanctions on someone and you yourself are suffering from it, is that not stupidity.

Lord rescue this generation from ego.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Priest Arrested For Delivering Sermon Against Ukraine War / Russia Stalls In Mariupol And Fights To Retain Kherson As US Send More Weapons / Next Battle With Israel Will ‘open Up Gates Of Hell’, Hamas Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.