Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri (343 Views)

Read This Before Seeing a Therapist in Nigeria / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / GTB 8th Annual Autism Conference Raises Hope For Children With Autism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri by MumJJJ(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
I am a Board Certified Applied Behaviour Analysis Technician under the QABA Board.
qababoard.com

I provide Therapy Services for individuals with developmental disorders like ADHD, ADD, Down Syndrome, Autism, etc.

I'm based in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.

I also provide learning intervention for individuals with learning disabilities.

Early and right intervention is key for achieving independence for people with disabilities.

Get in touch or refer me.

Thanks.
joy.chizitereatyahoo.com (@)
Re: I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri by MumJJJ(f): 10:21am On May 18, 2022
Dear parents, if you notice that your child is not meeting his/her milestones, talk to a professional.

It is better to find out that nothing is wrong, than to later realize that you didn't act fast!

Early and right intervention is always the key!

❤️�♥️��� ���♥️�♥️

#inclusiveeducation #asd #autism #autismawareness #autismacceptance #educationforall #learningintervention #learningthroughplay #learninginterventionist #ABA #abatherapy #abainowerri #inclusivelearninginowerri#adhd#adhdawareness#sp#ds

Re: I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri by MumJJJ(f): 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
This post is based on feedbacks from my previous post.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOUR CHILD IS NOT MEETING AGE APPROPRIATE MILESTONES.

If you suspect that something is wrong or that your child is not meeting his/her age appropriate milestones. Please, do any of these:

1. SPEAK TO A DEVELOPMENTAL PEDIATRICIAN: They have special training in child development and children with special needs.

2. CHILD NEUROLOGIST: They work on the brain, spine and nerves.

3. CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST OR PSYCHIATRIST: They know about human mind.

4.♥️��MOST IMPORTANTLY; Get your child evaluated/ assessed by a BEHAVIOUR ANALYST. You don't need doctor's referral to go for this.
Your child will be assessed, and evidence based intervention planned, and started immediately.

Acting early on developmental concerns makes a real difference!♥️

You need a Behaviour Therapy Services? I am at a DM away.

����♥️����

#aba
#ABAT
#RBT
#qabat
#austismawareness
#behaviourtechnician
#behaviourtechnicianinowerri
#adhdawareness
#behaviourtherapy
#behaviourtherapyinowerri
#SEN
#inclusiveeducationforall
#inclusivelearning

Re: I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2023
do you diagnose adults?
Re: I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri by MumJJJ(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2023
To whom that may need our services.

Re: I'm A Therapist For Children With ADHD, ADD, Autism, DS, Etc.I'm Based In Owerri by MumJJJ(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2023
To whom that may be interested.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Skin Is Damaging. / Best Multivitamin For Men Bodybuilding / Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.