Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan (1804 Views)

Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools / War: No Hope For Troops Mariupol As Russian Officials Urges Them To Surrender / Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Vixlot: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Kazakhstan reportedly denies Russia's request for troops.

Kazakhstan, one of Russia’s closest allies and a southern neighbor, is denying a request for its troops to join the offensive in Ukraine, NBC reports citing its sources.

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1497386190152024064

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Vixlot: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin made grave mistake. After 52 hours and counting, Russians have not be able to hold on to any Ukraine city . He is now begging for troops from other countries due to heavy losses inflicted on Russian soldiers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by ivolt: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Okay.
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by donleo92(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2022
honestly, no body wants war, not just after recovering from Covid 19 epidemic..

Putin stands a lot to lose than gain in this senseless war. but him just dey form boss boss, indirectly losing his relevance

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by fourboys: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2022
It's happening already... Invading Ukraine is pure stupidity, if Russia lost(and they will loose) this war, nobody will respect them again wink

8 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin will regret ever invading Ukraine..look how Ukraine is holding their ground..still counting it..where are the puppet screaming that Ukraine will fall? I strongly believe that no matter how they shell Ukraine evil can never defeat peace..

After Killin Ukrainian you are seeking negotiation?this looks like the end of Russia's economy and Putin..you think the soldiers are comfortable Killin their brothers cos of Putin selfish interest..no..
Pure bully..

6 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Truthisunique2: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2022
And kaskhastan Na Muslim country o
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2022
The battle has begun for control of Ukraine's capital, Kyiv, with explosions and gunfire heard in the city early Saturday as Russian troops advanced.
source: CNN.

Let continue to pray for peace but thinking Russia is loosing sound like a joke to me.

Vixlot:
Putin made grave mistake. After 52 hours and counting, Russians have not be able to hold on to any Ukraine city . He is now begging for troops from other countries due to heavy losses inflicted on Russian soldiers
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Vixlot: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2022
madridguy:
The battle has begun for control of Ukraine's capital, Kyiv, with explosions and gunfire heard in the city early Saturday as Russian troops advanced.

Let continue to pray for peace but thinking Russia is loosing sound like a joke to me.

You are late bro. Fighting has been overnight, and Ukraine Forces overpowered them.

You are following media hype of Putin and Russia because they can only bombs, but they can't fight on ground.

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1497443340962390024

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin has failed humanity and now I hope the gods fails him to and disgraces him out of Ukraine... Even after his deathz heaven and hell will disgrace his also. Amen..

4 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Flexherbal(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2022
War doesn’t solve anything, it only leads to more chaos
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by chronique(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2022
How possible is this? They have barely used 1/3 of the troops at the border so what do they need troops from khazakstan for?

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by phorget(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin only depend on his nukes, the dude can't do shit without that.
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Aboks(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Up ukraine

a very big blow to russia after all the noise making

putin right now

sanction awaits russia, russia go bow 4 ukraine

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Nukilia: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:
[s]Putin has failed humanity and now I hope the gods fails him to and disgraces him out of Ukraine... Even after his deathz heaven and hell will disgrace his also. Amen[/s]..

I believe you rained curses on George Bush and Obama for invading those countries which are in crisis today. cool
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by somehow: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2022
This is to show people (naive) are ready to believe anything that strengthens their narrative.

Most of them don't understand the act of war through propaganda (the dissemination of lies).

Kyiv is actually learning media propaganda from the US and NATO. It has always worked for NATO/US since we have more stupid people on earth, so why can't Kyiv use it?

Note where these "news" are coming from.

chronique:
How possible is this? They have barely used 1/3 of the troops at the border so what do they need troops from khazakstan for?

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Dreytonisback(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Let's face the fact

If the Russians truly want to wipe out Ukraine , it won't take them more than 24hrs trust me
That's Russia we talking about not turkey or Iraq.

If not for the world's intervention Ukraine would've become history already

Ukraine can't stand Russia on any level let's be honest but peace will always be better than war.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2022
grin grin grin laughing at your source.

Vixlot:

You are late bro. Fighting has been overnight, and Ukraine Forces overpowered them.

You are following media hype of Putin and Russia because they can only bombs, but they can't fight on ground.

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1497443340962390024
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by freshkpomo(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2022
new world order people should be ready with what comes with it ooo... I'd truly Libya was not supporting terrorism as accused why did terrorism since explode after the death of Gaddafi? Why are weapons continuously been shipped to Nigerian terrorists through Libya? Ask Afghans how is life since America left them to their beloved new world order... Most of you don't know that the little peace you enjoy today is because so many countries still fear the West... If Russia was afriad of the west I believe many Ukrainians won't be dying today..now with the west gone,think about your country where FULANI and Boko Haram already oppress citizens freely while the military sheild them.... You will all bite your fingers just like the Muslims who supported the early days of Boko Haram who now slaughter them like Salah ram .

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Kelvin3476: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
madridguy:

IT SOUNDS LIKE A JOKE BECUS U HAVE BEEN OVERHYPING RUSSIA WITH AUDIO STRENGTH
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Kelvin3476: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
chronique:
THEY ALSO INVITED CHENCHYN( SOLDIERS) ABI NA WAITN THEM CALL THEIRSELVES ?
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Kelvin3476: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Nukilia:

I believe you rained curses on George Bush and Obama for invading those countries which are in crisis today. cool
THEY ARE TERRORIST NATIONS WHO BOOSTED OF DESTROYING THE WORLD
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Kelvin3476: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Let's face the fact

If the Russians truly want to wipe out Ukraine , it won't take them more than 24hrs trust me

Ukraine can't stand Russia on any level let's be honest but peace will always be better than war.

KEEP UP THE GOOD HYPE
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by atiku07(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2022
chronique:
na propaganda from Ukrainians and media's in favour of Ukraine in reality the president of Ukraine is shit scared of dieing at the moment
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by chronique(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:
THEY ALSO INVITED CHENCHYN( SOLDIERS) ABI NA WAITN THEM CALL THEIRSELVES ?

Yeah. I know that one. Those are the ones he deployed to fight in the streets of Kiev. Very merciless and rugged squad.
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Kelvin3476: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
chronique:

Yeah. I know that one. Those are the ones he deployed to fight in the streets of Kiev. Very merciless and rugged squad.
SOO THE RUSSIAN ARMY AREN'T RUGGED ANYWAYS.
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by AOB1: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
To all those idiots supporting Putin don't worry just wait till bandit or any form of terrorist invade your village then you will know that war is not good, to all those guys supporting Putin because you hate USA and the west I pray you and all your family witness what is called war and I pray you never survive it because poor children and defenseless old ones are dying right now cry. Please don't cry foul when Nigeria Army or Police invade your home and kill your love ones just like what Putin is doing to the Ukrainians right now. I can't understand why you will decided to kill innocent children and old ones just because you hate their president and your selfish interest even if it's Boko Haram little children I can't even dare to hurt them because they were innocent but Putin thinking is different his soul and his supporters belongs to the devil.
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by chronique(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:
SOO THE RUSSIAN ARMY AREN'T RUGGED ANYWAYS.

Not so. Just that those ones are actually wicked set of fighters and would likely do what the Russian soldiers won't do. Understand that even at war, most of these soldiers still see Russia and Ukraine as brothers. But these Chechnya fighters done share such sentiments.
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by oshonwambada: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Let's face the fact

how many wars have russia been able to win single handedly from the time you started reading books?
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Dreytonisback(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
oshonwambada:
how many wars have russia been able to win single handedly from the time you started reading books?

How many war have you won against the Russians since you started breastfeeding?
Re: Kazakhstan Reportedly Denies Russia's Request For Troops. Kazakhstan by Bobcygan: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
All these western media bullshit, Nairaland children will be propagating up and down. You actually think Russia needs troops to take on Ukraine? Cmon now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israelis 'insulted' By Obama Photo / Why France And The United States Wants Gadaffi Killed / Info: Trans-african Highway Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.