Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers (1381 Views)

Ukraine Invites Russian Mothers To Fetch Captured Soldiers / Putin Humiliated As Troops Down Weapons In Massive Collapse Of Russian Morale / Putin Humiliated As Ukraine Boasts Of 4,300 Russian Forces Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by NigeriaZoo: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
VLADIMIR PUTIN has been left humiliated after Ukrainian sources claimed 3,500 Russians have been killed and 200 captured.

Further sources boast the situation is '100 percent under control' as Russian forces advance on the capital, Kyiv. With the invasion of Ukraine entering its third day, Russian military assets appear to have struck multiple targets and cities around Ukraine, leading to Ukrainian civilians taking up arms in order to defend their country.

Taking to Twitter to reassure citizens, a Ukrainian TV channel wrote: “Adviser to the Head of the Presidential Office Podoliak: "The situation in Kyiv and Ukraine is 100% under control.

“Local fighting continues; the Ukrainian army is defending itself"

Speaking of the toll on Russian soldiers, a Ukrainian Journalist Tweeted: “As of this morning, we have almost 200 captured Russian servicemen.

“About 3.5 thousand people will return to Russia in their graves.”

However, there are conflicting reports as to the actual number of casualties.

According to Ukraine’s defence ministry, the number may be lower.

The ministry said on Friday more than 1,000 Russian servicemen had been killed so far in the Ukrainian conflict.

It said: "Russia has not suffered so many casualties during the fighting in any of its armed conflicts since its inception.”

Ukraine’s military on Thursday said it had destroyed four Russian tanks on a road near Kharkiv, killed 50 troops near a town in the Luhansk region and downed six Russian warplanes elsewhere in the east.

Ukraine also said a military plane with 14 people on board crashed south of Kyiv with officials still determining how many people died, while a transport plane crashed in Russia killing the crew.

As of yesterday, 137 Ukrainians were declared to have lost their lives with many hundreds injured.

However, this figure is likely to have risen significantly as the military operation intensifies.

Reports from the United Nations suggest 50,000 Ukrainians have now left the country, with the vast majority heading to Poland.

Adding to Mr Putin’s humiliation is the ongoing anti-war protests being seen across Russia, and in particular in Moscow.

Police have reacted with a strong response in Moscow, swiftly removing them from the streets.

The daughter of Kremlin spokesman, Dmitri Peskov has also caused a stir.

With over 180, 000 followers on social media, Elizaveta Peskova wrote: “No to War” on her account, but saw the post quickly deleted soon after.

The incident is likely to be deeply embarrassing to Mr Peskov and Mr Putin's wider circle.

Aside from the President himself, Mr Peskov is among the most high-ranking and visible people in the Russian President's orbit, and robustly defended Thursday's decision to invade Ukraine.

International reaction to the conflict has been strong.

The US, EU and other western allies have imposed severe economic sanctions on Russia.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1572251/vladimir-putin-russia-ukraine-invasion-war-humiliated-captured-kyiv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RebAVkm8b5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpB7DZlKr2s
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by NigeriaZoo: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin Putin..keep Killing your economy..look at their currency in disaster.. cheesy
Their economy is closing up.. cheesy

Russians are suffering for one man's greed.. cheesy
What a life..

1 Like

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by NigeriaZoo: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin Putin..keep Killing your economy..look at their currency in disaster.. cheesy
Their economy is closing up.. cheesy

Russians are suffering for one man's greed.. cheesy
What a life..

He has gone mad.

1 Like

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Mayng01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin’s soul is becoming poor and unfortunate
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

He has gone mad.
He's power hungry..he thought the invasion will be smooth.. cheesy without the world doing something about it..

Hes going down very fast.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Okekeijeoma: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello, Good day house!

I know this is the wrong place to post this but....
I'm just a random girl that found her passion in tech and programming language. I'm a student in the department of mathematics at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. I've been learning Python programming language, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). I've been programming on phone using Pydroid 3 and there is very little I can do with phone. It might also interest you to know, I'm also a writer, poet, digital marketer and I sell ideas and concepts to companies and business owners but unfortunately I have been limited by lack of resources to perfect my skills especially in the area of computer programming. I will be glad if I can get an assistance in the form of a laptop and a writing pad from any goodhearted individual.
I can be contacted via ie.okeke_3@stu.unizik.edu.ng for further enquiries.
Thanks ♥️
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Firstcitizen: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin People believing this crap propaganda need mental evaluation.

This is just being put out to start protests in Russia to get the pain on Ukraine to stop.

Putin once boasted he will overrun Ukraine in 3 days. Ordinary Iraq, a coalition of US and their colonies spent months trying to overrun.

4 Likes

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by NigeriaZoo: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Firstcitizen:
grin People believing this crap propaganda need mental evaluation.

This is just being put out to start protests in Russia to get the pain on Ukraine to stop.

Putin once boasted he will overrun Ukraine in 3 days. Ordinary Iraq, a coalition of US and their colonies spent months trying to overrun.

US captured Kabul in days with almost no losses ? Remember ?

Russia lost at least ( taking into consideration propaganda ) hundreds of Soldiers in just 2 days and they still haven't achieved their objective.

Log on to twitter and see dead russian soldiers with their insignia and weapons scattered all over the terrain.

1 Like

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
How can I fetch previous commitments of mine suggesting these happenings.

You don't defeat a people, you can defeat an army.

Even if Russia deploys 1m personnel, you don't defeat "a people". Don't push them to the wall. Russia got in, made the first wrong move by having civilian casualties and you think an army can defeat a people.
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by bigpriik: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lamba

If you want live correct news go to gravitas news on YouTube,leave all these propaganda sites.
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by bigpriik: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Veggieseedies:
How can I fetch previous commitments of mine suggesting these happenings.

You don't defeat a people, you can defeat an army.

Even if Russia deploys 1m personnel, you don't defeat "a people". Don't push them to the wall. Russia got in, made the first wrong move by having civilian casualties and you think an army can defeat a people.

Shut up!!!
You don cry pass Ukrainians seff

1 Like

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
How non of how pastorpreneurs saw this Ukraine invation in their new year prophecy's is just beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by chronique(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaZoo post=110566165][/quote]

Propaganda news. Even CNN that is a mouth piece of the west does not have such news. Follow all Jazeera, Reuters, for confirmed news.
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
bigpriik:

Shut up!!!
You don cry pass Ukrainians seff

Dundee fc
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by l69l: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
FAKE NEWS everywhere
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
if Putin is losing, Ukrainian Army ought to be pushing Russia soldiers out, they ought to be in offensive mode and not defensive mode, that's how Ojukwu use propaganda of winning the war to allowed Biafran soldiers and the people got killed anyhow
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

Russia lost at least ( taking into consideration propaganda ) hundreds of Soldiers in just 2 days and they still haven't achieved their objective.

Log on to twitter and see dead russian soldiers with their insignia and weapons scattered all over the terrain.

Leave thay guy.
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
if Putin is losing, Ukrainian Army ought to be pushing Russia soldiers out, they ought to be in offensive mode and not defensive mode, that's how Ojukwu use propaganda of winning the war to allowed Biafran soldiers and the people got killed anyhow

Ukrainians are not for offensive, But to defend their motherland from the invaders.
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
BritishNaija:

Ukrainians are not for offensive, But to defend their motherland from the invaders.

you don't win a provocative and fiat war with defence alone, you need to let your enemies understand that stepping on your territory is a big deal

launching offensive attack against Russia will force Putin to call for diplomatic dialogue, Russia president calling for Diplomatic dialogue presently is just a mind game to weaken Ukraine military settings
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

you don't win a provocative and fiat war with defence alone, you need to let your enemies understand that stepping on your territory is a big deal

launching offensive attack against Russia will force Putin to call for diplomatic dialogue, Russia president calling for Diplomatic dialogue presently is just a mind game to weaken Ukraine military settings
You can be Very deadly in defensive capabilty and inflict maximum damages to your enemy, this will force them to pull back, You Remember Soviet and Afghanistan?
Re: Putin humiliated as Ukraine boasts of 3,500 killed and 200 captured soldiers by Firstcitizen: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

We are talking of Iraq you are talking of Kabul where the Taliban left without resistance as a military strategy to humiliate the US on a later date. Were there fighters in KABUL when US and its helpers arrived?

The number of US servicemen and women who were captured by the Taliban and beheaded are on the Internet to see

Final humiliation-Billions of dollars worth of military gear was seized by the Taliban while the US ran off like cowards

(1) (Reply)

Western Troops Trapped In Mariupol: Persistent Rumors Of US, French, NATO Troops / Zimbabwe Is Bankrupt! - Says Public Account Stood At $217 Last Week / SAPS Claims No Jurisdiction Over Immigrant Detainment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.