Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island (41296 Views)

NDLEA Officials Seize Over 75kg Skunk From Canada, Arrests Pregnant Woman, Teach / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu / Benue Police Command Parades Various Armed Robbers And Hoodlums. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by InoGetJoy: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kylekent59:

Let him say it and see how the Igbos would treat him with care, and advise him to work harder in life.

You think they are like you guys that keep hating and hating.

I hope you can now see the difference between your mind and my mind.
There's a deep hatred of Igbos from a lot of Yorubas, hatred born out of envy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Arysexy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
ume1000:
if e talk am for Alaba market una go kill am abi?

Na the kind govt when una wan establish for Nigeria be that

Creatures who cannot hold a conversation without resolving to volience

The average Igbo man irks me

The average Igbo man will continue tormenting you till you die.

This is how you hateful beings misjudge issues. Some tribalist tried dragging igbo into a thread that does not concern them, and an igbo guy calls him out, you just came from no where to start blabbing about igbos irking you.

You must be a senseless creature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Arysexy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
InoGetJoy:

There's a deep hatred of Igbos from a lot of Yorubas, hatred born out of envy

Serious envy due to igbos presence and progress in lagos. Bitterness they can't bottle in any longer, but when you talk about Biafra, they will come for your head.

God forbid this kind witchcraft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by McLizbae: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Watching this video and the one that surfaced from Uromi in edo state, you will ask, where is the so called 3rd world War really starting from?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by onikoyikosoko: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
princeemmma:
NDLEA will start misbehaving like Federal Sarz very soon

If you don't sell illicit drugs , you got nothing to worry about......

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by ume1000: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Arysexy:

The average Igbo man will continue tormenting you till you die.

This is how you hateful beings misjudge issues. Some tribalist tried dragging igbo into a thread that does not concern them, and an igbo guy calls him out, you just came from no where to start blabbing about igbos irking you.

You must be a senseless creature
the Igbo guy no call out ,he threatened the said guy for express his opinion and that my dear is the attitude of the average Ibo man

Always the aggressors
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Bamzyriches451: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
Damn!
Too bad
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Aaaoo: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Really
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by DJInfluence: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
Agberos and Touts! These two set of people are the major reason Lagos state will still be a laughing stock. Until they sit up and cripple these people's wings and place them in a perpetual cage, that's when Lagos will look like a civilized State.
Are they not one and the same?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
IPOB again
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by pacespot(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
When Portable was threatening to take on NDLEA operatives in a firefight if they tried to arrest him for smoking in that video, I knew some youths will to take that as a bait. Many people have lost their lives just by following the ranting of these useless so called celebrities online.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by kazma1010(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
They just killed innocent Nigerians they send they killed one person which is lie, they killed up to nine and many are in d hospital
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
DaddyGoo:

NDLEA has always been an arms bearing agency due to the violent nature of the drug business.

O K undecided
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Ademola47(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
mrmayoh:
One person has been reported dead during a clash between operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and some hoodlums in Lagos Island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gezIGHIBgjo[/url]

Please, how did you upload the video on nairaland?

Can you give a step-by-step explanation?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by xtremeTall(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
Agberos and Touts! These two set of people are the major reason Lagos state will still be a laughing stock. Until they sit up and cripple these people's wings and place them in a perpetual cage, that's when Lagos will look like a civilized State.
werey
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by mrmayoh: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Ademola47:

Please, how did you upload the video on nairaland?

Can you give a step-by-step explanation?

YouTube link and [/url] without space
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Lightorder: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2022
inoki247:
you people jus come Trenches dey think say na all doz Lekki boys u come arrest people wey don condemn people wey no mind if dem lose dere life.....

The way Sars gets sense u people too will soon get sense las las.....
I don’t understand you . Are you also one of them ??
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by inoki247: 4:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Lightorder:
I don’t understand you . Are you also one of them ??

You don't need to understand me what I know is u cant have it good all day dere will be bad day also at work people wey dey Trenches na Condemn people dey dont mind losing dere life people wey dey kill dem sef any aw anytime the Agbero fight erupt on d island na him u think say go fear...
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Ademola47(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2022
mrmayoh:

YouTube link and [/url] without space

Thanks.

So if the YouTube link is axghjkok, I'll post it as axghjkok[/url]

What about the thumbnail? How's it going to show.

Sorry for the intrusiveness. I want to get it clearly.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Myke99: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Fairmedia:
All I see is youths scampering...NDLEA guys were doing their jobs.

Which fuckin job?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by HOB777(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Police are accused of not doing their job despite being paid with tax payer money... if you have no skeleton in your cupboard or being a beneficiary and a sympathiser of criminals , you have no business condemning NDLEA for doing their job...Alas, this same set of youth are the ones engaged in all sort of social vices like cult fighting, phone snatching and sort of violence with the help of this drugs .
So, you're happy with the youths raping your sisters, robbing your parents and siblings, killing your friends , emptying you of your hard earned money, belongings under the influence of drug ?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by andico34: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
helova7745:
Ndlea
this guy is a scammer.

Nairalanders beware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Robber Arrested For Killing Of Gideon Aremu Displays Phone In Handcuff / CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.