Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island (41299 Views)

NDLEA Officials Seize Over 75kg Skunk From Canada, Arrests Pregnant Woman, Teach / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu / Benue Police Command Parades Various Armed Robbers And Hoodlums. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by tillaman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Agarawu
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Neddstark: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
burna7g:
Imagine, Federal Agents involved in street fights

Happens everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Soulsymbol99: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amojii:
Abba Kyari comes in mind...

They guy just made this agency popular nw
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Brownshoe: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Profgrafix107:
Contact Profgrafix for all kinds of graphics and art works
WhatsApp: 0+8+1+3=0+3=1=8+0=9=9
pls do one free E-Flyer for me.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by princeemmma(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
ReportCriminals:
keep doing drugs.
Your doom is coming sooner than expected
Mr. doom, watch out for yourself too, because you might not even be partaker of drugs and still get shot by this force... stray bullet stufss undecided undecided undecided undecided... meanwhile, i don't take drugs, i don't take alcohol either... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Kylekent59: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
basty:
These Igbo guys spooling trash on Nairaland think they are civilised.

Go to their God forsaken lands and see how they play with drugs.
Their hypocrisy is next to none. Useless human being.
90% of drug runs in Nigeria are pushed by their kinsmen.

If they born you well, come out in real life and repeat your statement at Alaba market make we check something.

You tell me what concerns Igbos here.

All you guys do is distribute hatred all over the threads.

Ewu Hausa

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
Agberos and Touts! These two set of people are the major reason Lagos state will still be a laughing stock. Until they sit up and cripple these people's wings and place them in a perpetual cage, that when Lagos will look like a civilized State.

They're actually trying. Forget the propaganda from Nairaland drug addicts.

Check this video:

https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1497567798381457411?t=uj_IU4OfEbx5wKwtv_DKvg&s=19

Just look at what these boys are about to consume. How will someone smoke this stuff and not commit murder, rape, and other attrocities?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Aina1874: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Men each time I see the way they shoot gun in the midst of people in Lagos ehn I can not dream to live there except I get money go stay for Ikoyi or Lekki�
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by ume1000: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kylekent59:

If they born you well, come out in real life and repeat your statement at Alaba market make we check something.

You tell me what concerns Igbos here.

All you guys do is distribute hatred all over the threads.

Ewu Hausa
if e talk am for Alaba market una go kill am abi?

Na the kind govt when una wan establish for Nigeria be that

Creatures who cannot hold a conversation without resolving to volience

The average Igbo man irks me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Tooreda: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is just typical of a shithhole country
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Spandau: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu boys defending their leader's drug loot and mandate with their lives.

Imagine the Afonjanistan women narrating were urging the hoodlums against NDLEA.

Afonja and crime na 5 & 6

When are you going to grow up?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Spandau: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Neddstark:

Happens everywhere.

Be careful of monikers that bring death. I know you like Ned Stark. But remember how he was murdered in the show.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by penocrat1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fairmedia:
All I see is youths scampering...NDLEA guys were doing their jobs.

This is getting out of hand.Guys be careful.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by shogsman(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stoopid criminals, delete all of them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by dreamxhaser: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chevronstaff:
I’ve NEVER heard or seen a video of NDLEA or EFCC raiding houses in the North..

Drug abuse is more rampant in the northern part. Why are NDLEA everywhere in Lagos like it's the only place they can arrest people.?

The treatment we get in the south is not talked about.

Many people who take these hard drugs here and they are Abokis.

Tribal bigot like you

NDLEA just raid one house in my area last week. Kaduna to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Kylekent59: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
ume1000:
if e talk am for Alaba market una go kill am abi?

Na the kind govt when una wan establish for Nigeria be that

Creatures who cannot hold a conversation without resolving to volience

The average Igbo man irks me

Let him say it and see how the Igbos would treat him with care, and advise him to work harder in life.

You think they are like you guys that keep hating and hating.

I hope you can now see the difference between your mind and my mind.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by slowice(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Afonja sef undecided so so drug and crimes everywhere like gala lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by DaddyGoo: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
See them with rifles... Nawa

NDLEA has always been an arms bearing agency due to the violent nature of the drug business.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by ugodson(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
The truth is that NDLEA is like SARS now. Come to think of it,maybe they all transferred to ndlea from SARS.?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by MisterMan123456: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
They were very gallant, if they had loose guarded, we would have been reading different news. How 2 NDLEA officers were lynched to death by area boys/ drug dealers.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by redsun(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Look at the surrounding of the people the so-called law enforcement (legitimate robbers) are battling with. What will they expect from a people that live in that kind of abjectness that is caused by criminals like Tinubu?
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Obitroy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wow I tot is only the IGBO,S that do drugs wooow
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by ume1000: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kylekent59:

Let him say it and see how the Igbos would treat him with care, and advise him to work harder in life.

You think they are like you guys that keep hating and hating.

I hope you can now see the difference between your mind and my mind.
have known a lot of Ibo guys they are mostly the same

Wen you dey follow dem talk Na fight be their endgame

You give dem reasons why Biafra is a wrong idea FIGHT

You say something that doesn't agree with what they are saying FIGHT

They treat traders of other tribe terribly in their land but wan dey form boss for other people land

1 Like

Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Khaysee: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
God help us
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Prophet777: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Any form of extra judicial killings should not be entertained anywhere in Nigeria under any pretence. This is condemnable!

Yet, say no to drug.
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by bcashy: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

What's the NONSENSE I just read?

Any day the government remembers an area, they will deal with every goddamn person!

No group is more powerful than the Nigerian government because Nigeria is a rich country by African standards.

Thanks bro! I read a lot of comments up there and laugh...
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by babasolution: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
My problem with Yorubas, all talk,they are hardly ever ready for invaders,they are easily taken
Re: Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island by Arysexy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
MCOluomo and Tinubu boys.

Those are d urchins they give cocaine and gun to go scatter election in areas they are unpopular.

Useless set of hooligans.

Nice job NDLEA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.