Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order (44861 Views)

US Wants Europeans To Join Standoff Against China / Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China / Russia-ukraine War: Time Will Prove Our Position – China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by buJu234: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2022
I think it's high time the Europeans call the Americans to order..

from history, all European war.. has always been one country trying to overstep his area of influence..(from the 100 days war btw France & Britain to Napolean wars to WW1&2).

they should learn to always stay within their area of influence or authority..

this current war is caused primarily by The US (via NATO) overstepping into other European Superpower areas of influence.. same Error repeating itself.

In the end, it's European countries including Russians that will suffer. Europe is having too many refugees now while the US is organizing parties, doing movie awards etc..

of a truth Europe needs to really call itself to order
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by SIRTee15: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hypocrisy is when the same usa think they have the right to invade sovereign States like Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, sponsor rebels in Syria, Yemen, Libya ... Israel invading Palestine but condemn Russia that do same ... thats my understanding of Hypocrisy

So both u and USA are in the same basket, Not me. The writer should have come out to say he's anti-usa instead of playing on our intelligence writing nonsense.

I condemn the ongoing apartheid against the people of Palestine by the Israeli govt. That area is now the largest open prison in the world.
The world's patience is wearing thin with Israel and it's only a matter of time public opinion is fully against them.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am i the one that voted and brought to power the most useless group of idiots to ever lived in our society.am i the government of idiots that have vowed to make sure the prices of things gets to high heaven before they hand over to another set of idiots if not stopped.abeg leave me alone ooh.abi na me bi nepa thank God for prepaid if not i will be paying for light i didnt see.

I no fit laugh
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Quiny32323: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Psady:
All finger cross, we shall see how this would be sort. But I still believe majority of Russian citizens are backing putin on this move, because it poses more threat to them leaving Ukraine to join Nato.

Despite Putin's iron fist, Russians are still protesting in large numbers. Imagine being cut off from the rest of the world. Believe me is crazy.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by francisbiz: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
the claim was that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, till this day we are yet to see these weapons.
You see your life?
So Iraq did not invade Kuwait without any provocation?
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by francisbiz: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Ode, the US attack on the Iraq invasion of Kuwait is called " Gulf War", in 1991. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War. The war happened during the reign of Bush Senior, but the Iraq invasion by the USA happened during Bush Jnr reign in 2003 under the pretence that Saddam had nukes. Unfortunately, till date no one nuke has been found in Iraq despite USA killing over a million civilians.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq.

Idiotic ODEH, you had to rush to Wikipedia to reply me?
I don't need Wikipedia to lecture you.
You don't know the war history of Iraq , rush again to Wikipedia and come back as usual.

Iraq had attacked his Kurdish citizens with chemical weapons, Iraq was in war with Iran and Iraq just invaded Kuwait. Whatever Iraq got, she invited it, the world was not safe with the then Iraq.
America helping to clean your shit and safeguarding your holy land.
Without the proactive measures of America, Iraq and Iran would have erased your Blackstone.
MUMU, GET SENSE NOW
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by B2Bmen: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Ukraine allowed themselves to be used as pawns in a game with the big boys. Nairaland armchair generals are here blaming Russia due to being brainwashed by Western propaganda and sentiments.
It's just like Niger Republic giving support to Boko Haram and then when Nigeria invades Niger Republic people will start making noise.

If I were president, I'll do this exact same thing Putin is doing
your compereason is far fatch
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
If ever I become president of Nigeria, one of my act will be to ban CNN in Nigeria. Nobody will watch it via any device. I'll even make sure people can't use VPN to access it.
CNN especially. As I've taken time to step back and observe with impartiality, I'm now realizing that they are very powerful weapons of propaganda
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by alaoweijombo: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Lamba42 post=110580537]Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS. I have call this number 08037479602
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by bepositive11: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sunnick:
Putin did the right thing. I can sit at home and watch my enemy surround me in any form, I will surely respond. It's the reasonable thing to do after complaining too long to deaf ears.

The whole world is going against Russia. They're screwed. Putin has dug a grave for himself and Russian citizens. Their economy will cripple in the coming months. Ukraine is also getting so much military and non-military support from NATO countries and even China and Australia

You really think Putin did the right thing? Russia is screwed
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by specialmati(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Manlikechoba:

I no fit laugh
grin grin grin grin you see why I said you should leave me alone am not the cause of Nigeria failure
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you see why I said you should leave me alone am not the cause of Nigeria failure

Yea bro

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
francisbiz:

Idiotic ODEH, you had to rush to Wikipedia to reply me?
I don't need Wikipedia to lecture you.
You don't know the war history of Iraq , rush again to Wikipedia and come back as usual.

Iraq had attacked his Kurdish citizens with chemical weapons, Iraq was in war with Iran and Iraq just invaded Kuwait. Whatever Iraq got, she invited it, the world was not safe with the then Iraq.
America helping to clean your shit and safeguarding your holy land.
Without the proactive measures of America, Iraq and Iran would have erased your Blackstone.
MUMU, GET SENSE NOW
Ode,the simple answer why US invaded Iraq is oil.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by francisbiz: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Ode,the simple answer why US invaded Iraq is oil.
Mumu with kparaga talk.
As if US no get oil.
Go and continue your ogogoro analysis
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by InoGetJoy: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
B2Bmen:
your compereason is far fatch
It is, but it's a similar scenario. No one will sit down and watch his enemy camp near him
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by sugarsoul(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
For those confused about the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, and by extension NATO.
— Russia represents a polygamous husband with many wives like Ukraine, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the other Ex-Soviet Republics.
— In 1991, Ukraine being the most beautiful wife, demanded a divorce from her draconian husband.
— Russia grudgingly allowed her, but due to his toxicity and ego, he would rather see her remain single, subservient, and dependent.
— As a dynamic lady, Ukraine rapidly developed herself into one of the most beautiful women after the divorce.
— To the chagrin of Russia, Ukraine, his ex-wife, becomes a center of attraction wanted by other men, including his foe, NATO.
—Ukraine’s pulchritude and natural endowment earn her recognition from NATO—a counterpart to Russia.
—The relationship between NATO and Ukraine started growing at an alarming pace, unsettling the nerves of the ex-husband, Russia.
— As expected of a toxic narcissist, Russia went berserk. He insisted that a relationship between Ukraine and NATO will breed conspiratorial connivance, which poses a more significant threat to the masculinity and ego of Russia.
— NATO, a polygamist like Russia, is a liberal. His wives include the U.K., U.S., Greece, Germany, Spain, and many more.
— To NATO, the addition of Ukraine to his fleet of wives makes him more powerful and gives him an upper hand ahead of Russia.
— To Russia, NATO, and Ukraine’s marriage poses a grandiose threat to his territory. Therefore, he is committed to ensuring the relationship never happens.
— In his quest to truncate this relationship, Russia wants to reconstitute his past relationship; he is a nationalist, a fascist in the mode of Adolf Hitler.
— As a result of this, he abruptly barged into his unsuspecting ex-wife’s house a few days ago.
— The unwanted guest is currently holding her hostage, surrounding her house with hundreds of _dongaris_.
— NATO, at the moment, is scrambling for how best to rescue his new wife from her abusive ex.
— Russia had warned that anyone who interferes as he gobbles Ukraine would suffer consequences that they did not dream possible; that is, he has nuclear weapons to eviscerate even those who know nothing about his strained relationship with his ex.
—Right now, Ukraine is stuck between an abusive ex-husband and a new lover who has promised her the most exquisite things in the world.
— The world is perturbed as they watch this dispute in awe and fear.
— The rescue mission, if haphazardly planned, may likely boomerang into an all-out war between the two suitors and their friends.
— NATO, a businessman (Capitalist) and the controller of the G7, has threatened to impose severe sanctions against Russia if he fails to withdraw his _Dongaris_ from Ukraine's premises.
— The G7 are the big guys around. They include the U.S., U.K., Canada, EU, Italy, Japan, France, and Germany. An affiliation with these guys is lucrative, capable of catapulting any country to booming affluence.
— The essence of these sanctions is that these big guys will ghost Russia and cut every tie with him in an attempt to humble him “economically.”

*How is Africa connected to this conflict?*
— Africa should be worried about one thing, her economy.
— Economically, Africa and the rest of the world will be significantly affected should a war break out in Europe.
— The world is yet to recover fully from the aftermath of COVID-19.
— Asides from that, I see no reason why any African country/leader should take sides, at least, for now.
— Russia is the only European country that stood with Africa during the colonial period. Russia fought with Angola against the South African apartheid regime and defended Lumumba.
— Africa had better be spectators rather than a participant in this conflict.
— It is not on record that Russia had once colonized or invaded the African continent like Ukraine's new husband once did.
— There is an ongoing liberation in Mali. Russia is currently liberating Mali from French Imperialism.
— The embittered ex and the new husband are inconsolable at the moment.
— Although Olori Ebi (the United Nations) has attempted to mediate, Russia is deviant to his appeasement because the U.S. is the one feeding Olori Ebi the most. Understandably, he may not favor Russia.

©️ *Ife-Ajayi*
2/25/2022
Exquisite.... It's left for Africans to use their discretion. My take is we better utilize these opportunities to develop and free ourselves from modern slavery
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by sugarsoul(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin

With the way most Nigerians now view Fulani herds men as evil. Do you think you will fold your arms if the come in large numbers to come settle in your community all because they are Nigerians and have the right to do so?
Perfect analogy..
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by about2wed(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
FORECAST PLAN BY RUSSIA
They wanted the NATO to bring in those weapon into Ukraine, then they will now attack Ukraine massively. At the end the will conquer Ukraine and go away with those ammunition.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by ICEWIN: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lucrativress:

Gaddafi had his good part he played even whilst being brutal.
Gaddafi was a self made nemesis the people did.
One way or the other, history made something plain.
Gaddafi's reign was better than he left it.
Facts are just hard to consume.
nobody is bad, nobody is good. black in white,white in black. USA focus more on his bad side. the goal is learn when to present the right attitude. Ghadaffi killed more than 500 people in the USA shopping mall and u expect the US not to find Him?? because he has good spot. hell noooooo not possible.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by VicM6: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

You know nothing......keep believing all those USA dishing out you guys.......

That's why I am always happy , when I hear an attack on the USA.....they have done more damage , than any ignorant people like you will ever comprehend
like seriously, if not for the Americans, only God knws wat this iraqis could av bcom. Without going far, we can all see what boko boy's are doing to Nigeria, chad etc....Many of this boko boys re being brainwashed by this islamic bombers around the world nd most of this islamic bombers re from( either) Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.

Well, the United state might be a beast on its own but let's call a spade a spade...Iraqis are pure suicide bombers.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Elianawalker(f): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
ivolt:

Wait, America deployed troops to Poland who is a member of NATO
and Russia decided to invade Ukraine after lying for weeks?

Why not attack America or Poland the alleged offender?

I am yet to see any intelligent or even rational defender of Putin in this war of aggression.
Are you in primary two or what?
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by darediamond(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Want or no want, the country of Ukraine has that decision to make; not the US, not the UK. NATO has an open door policy. Ukrainians had a vote and the majority voted in favour of joining NATO.The question is, why is did the majority vote to join the body and why is it important now more than ever? It is because of this same Russia and thier endless harassment. The Budapest Memorandum was in place to ensure the safety of Ukraine. The moment Russia violated it was the moment it became vert important for Ukraine to seek other sources of security.
immagine your foreign enemy who as been attacking you from his or her base discover that you did not feel his or her bullets at all or much because of the distance.

Now that enemy, now choose member of your neighborhood closest to you to attack you, what would you do?

Can common sense take over now?
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Tomilola360: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Taba21:

Ukraine president is playing with a volcano (Putin)

I love his courage anyway. grin
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by ICEWIN: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Lucrativress:

Gaddafi had his good part he played even whilst being brutal.
Gaddafi was a self made nemesis the people did.
One way or the other, history made something plain.
Gaddafi's reign was better than he left it.
Facts are just hard to consume.
nobody is good and nobody is bad, including God.
what do u have to say concerning the bomb blast in a shopping mall he detonated that kill more that 500 people you expect the USA to pardon him? not possible, even if it's you, I believe you will hunt him down
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Lucrativress(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
ICEWIN:

nobody is good and nobody is bad, including God.
what do u have to say concerning the bomb blast in a shopping mall he detonated that kill more that 500 people you expect the USA to pardon him? not possible, even if it's you, I believe you will hunt him down
We've all got our wrongs,both Gaddafi and USA
One is just more publicised than the other
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Taba21: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A volcano? A real volcano would’ve erupted hot by now but Putin the tyrant is now negotiating peace talks because little Ukraine is giving big bad Russia more hell than he ever thought.

How long it takes American and NATO forces to capture Baghdad?
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Taba21:

How long it takes American and NATO forces to capture Baghdad?

Me and the rest of the world were unaware that the Allied forces are currently at war and trying to conquer Baghdad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.