Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety (55052 Views)

Passengers Scamper For Safety As Fire Break Out At Lagos Airport / Fire At Utako Motor Park In Abuja; Passengers, Drivers Scamper For Safety / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by mvem(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2022
angelEmade:

Seriously are you even replying the slowpoke
Most of these nairalanders making jest of estranged countrymen in Ukrain are doing it out of envy and jealousy. When you are made and you suffer a set back people rejoice as they see it as some sort of consolation for their own terrible state. If given the option, majority of these people would not mind travelling to Ukrain at this point in time.
There is nothing special about Ukraine. Your ignorance is toomuch. Ukraine is not like western Europe. Even the certificate many get there due to education are not even recognized...you making Ukraine look like heaven, a country that is part of the eastern bloc...Ignorance though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by olas24u(f): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2022
peacettw:

Very irritating. The signs were there all along and yet they decided to wait and see?

It's really hard to summon any form of pity for these people. But then again, perhaps they didn't fully understand what war entails

its obvious you dont know about travelling ,abroad you may not have money and it takes time to plan travelling ,this was unexpected ,some may have expired passport ,some may not have money ,some may have expired visa ,the ATms dont work ,the banks are closed. But it is easy to seat on the computer and type
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by angelEmade: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2022
mvem:
There is nothing special about Ukraine. Your ignorance is toomuch. Ukraine is not like western Europe. Even the certificate many get there due to education are not even recognized...you making Ukraine look like heaven, a country that is part of the eastern bloc...Ignorance though
You have never been abroad.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by bepositive11: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2022
NGpatriot:
They ran away from the useless and good for nothing Nigeria, now they need the flag of the same good for nothing Nigeria to stay alive...

No place like home.

I love Nigeria my darling country.

God Bless Nigeria... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnyHI67Hf2s
https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1497571692117299201?t=6cCBgEXBrcTRdFZTRp-qfg&s=19

Russians are usually racists though. They hate blacks. I hope the flags succeed in deterring them either way
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by slimtoney(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Some of them have sworn and called Nigeria names. They now need to take refuge under her symbol. Home is home. There's no place like Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2022
Some of ona think say if you Don travel comot for nigeria to America or Europe ona life Don better. Funny sha, you be d cause of your problem not buhari or any politician, pple no dey make am for Nigeria? and I mean legit way not fraud or those useless things pple dey do. Some of ona travel to heaven self nothing go change. That time heaven go be hell and Jesus go turn buhari.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2022
slimtoney:
Some of them have sworn and called Nigeria names. They now need to take refuge under her symbol. Home is home. There's no place like Nigeria.

Exactly
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by hatedisplace: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2022
NGpatriot:

Stop babbling, show us 1 single country that evacuated the citizens out of Ukraine.

Love your country peace or war instead of rubbishing your country every day, abandon your country instead of fighting to make it better, but after a small problem where you japa to, you start crying and begging the same country you abandon to rescue you? If Nigeria is so useless then why are you begging the useless country to rescue you..?

You don't pick and choose when to love and abandon your country, you are all users and unpatriotic anti-Nigerian elements. You don't care or give a shitt@ about Nigeria.

Bro ooh who patriotism help?
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by EMORISIMON: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
I really feel for them sha, God will guide and protect u all in Jesus Name Amen.�
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by princewarri1985: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2022
NGpatriot:
They ran away from the useless and good for nothing Nigeria, now they need the flag of the same good for nothing Nigeria to stay alive...

No place like home.

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1497571692117299201?t=6cCBgEXBrcTRdFZTRp-qfg&s=19
Nigerians love themselves more when they meet abroad, and experience this first hand when i visited togo, i met some Nigerians in laguna beach we went clubbing together and i had the fun of my life
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by royalamour(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2022
NGpatriot this is not the time for dry jokes. Pass your point across and stop being petty.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by skylane: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
DONFRANSKID:

Nice I'm in abuja as well
Give me the address
bro please anything you hear let me know not currently on the soil now
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by whirlwind7(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2022
NGpatriot:

No place like home.

You sound so silly.
Well, being silly is the reason why you still shout sai baba till this day

What would having that flag in Ukraine achieve?
So Russian troops won't mistake them for negroid Ukrainians and shoot them?

A flag that doesn't achieve anything in it's country can't achieve something outside it's borders.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Arijude(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Jimasun:
Let's see if Biafran people will use their flag
even if they use Nigeria flag it's still useless because nobody cares. No politician cares for you. You are all on your own. Nigeria is a useless country
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by TechTack: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

This is the Naija we are in ooo. Na to die abroad. Lol. I just dey always smile when I see this kind of situation. Well, I am in a position to voice out my opinion cos I lived outside very well, and here I am back to Naija. And will soon most likely leave again. But the fact is that abroad is not by force. See, more than half of them would rather die there than return. Na the Naija we dey na. Una no know? cheesy

When a nation is so unreasonable that despite its "not bad" GDP the nation has one of the highest rate of poverty. No be juju be that? Nope...not juju. Na fuc.k fuc.k and food level. When una go dey mess and dey born like rabbits and pigs, una no know the consequence? cheesy

Ok ooo. Make una still dey mess dey born...dey go...una go soon collect am. See eh...boyfriend girlfriend thread go soon land NL front page...get set na. Lol. Also, roasted snake thread go soon land...make una all go chop there..lol.
Naija for all. grin

Lol
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Amodi470(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
So why didn't them hold Biafran or Oduduwa flag.
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by FamTomx2(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Jimasun:
Let's see if Biafran people will use their flag

They will majestically display it if they where there, they don't depends on the Fraudral republic of Nigeria to scale through..
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by virginchaser(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
A wise man will rather die in Ukraine than live in Nigeria

What are you waiting for? They are still requesting for men that can wedge Russian tank for them..
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by LIONSABRE(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2022
And so? Mtchew.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Sikariyelwa: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2022
I wish my Nigerian brthers safety in Ukraine.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Wazobia2216: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Sokari29:

It's like you don't know sup if anything happens to a mass of foreigners while 2 countries are at war there are consequences especially when they are displaying their flags
So why were people killed at Lekki despite holding the Nigerian flag

With the way the Nigerian securities are killing unharmed Nigerian citizens

You think those people don't know that the Nigerian government does not value the lives of her citizens

Abeg fear God and practice what you preach!
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Femeto: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Russian soldiers are like the soldiers Lai and Buhari sent to tollgate. Them no send ur papa flag.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Parrot69: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
ChiefSosa:

You're drunk bro!
Go home and get some sleep for about 3-5 hours, then retype your message to me when you're sure your eyes are clear. I'll reply you when I notice your comment is devoid of loquacious buffoonery.
Shalom!
Shut up there animal, I’m sure you’re from south east. Full of hatred bitter sycophants!
Na FG send them go Ukraine on the first place??
A month prior to the war heating up can’t they devise a means to get themselves out?
Oh! They thought It’s just a mere political tussle??
You are very disgusting fellow.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by ChiefSosa(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Parrot69:

Shut up there animal, I’m sure you’re from south east. Full of hatred bitter sycophants!
Na FG send them go Ukraine on the first place??
A month prior to the war heating up can’t they devise a means to get themselves out?
Oh! They thought It’s just a mere political tussle??
You are very disgusting fellow.
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Codeye:

Same here boss, if only Ukrainian President will realise that there are millions of Nigerian willing to fight and defend his country in exchange for citizenship.
U swear
I'm willing to fight for them in exchange for citizenship

There are many Nigerians who are more than ready

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
skylane:
bro please anything you hear let me know not currently on the soil now
No problem bro
I'm dam serious
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Funkybabee(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
May God bless them

I have a mallam friend there, doing business and schooling

Northern people are much there
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by madridguy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thanks boss. I'm looking towards the day sir.

Awoleesu:

OK sir o!

I admire your sense of loyalty!
Perhaps one day we could meet in person and run one or two great things together...

At the least, even if Buhari doesn't recognize and/or reward your deep loyalty to him, please note that some of us are... And virtue, they say, is its own reward!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by bluefilm: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
They will be safer if they start waving Biafran flag. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by peacettw: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

its obvious you dont know about travelling ,abroad you may not have money and it takes time to plan travelling ,this was unexpected ,some may have expired passport ,some may not have money ,some may have expired visa ,the ATms dont work ,the banks are closed. But it is easy to seat on the computer and type

So now I need to be well travelled to understand that these flimsy factors you just mentioned trump a warning issued almost 3 months ago.
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by Elidrisy20: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why not Biafran flag
Re: Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety by olas24u(f): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
peacettw:

So now I need to be well travelled to understand that these flimsy factors you just mentioned trump a warning issued almost 3 months ago.
Yes you have not panicked and experience urgency in travelling.,The nigerian embassy maynot even have passport ,you have to pay bribes to get them ,how maby people have such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.