Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) (4551 Views)

Russia2018 : 20 Obvious Things You May Not Know About The World Cup / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by marvelck: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
When its obvious you are no longer as good as you used to... Hang your boots...

You can't be in a team, and the team keep struggling to win matches, even against small clubs...

CR7...we admire you a great deal, but I guess its time to call it a day...

The end of an era?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by SUPERPACK: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
I guess you are talking to his gateman or driver, because he doesn't care nor know you exist in one shithole in Africa grin grin

23 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Deborah98(f): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Buh my Messi is still good bah cheesy. I don't want him to retire ooooh. My celebrity crush smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op, violence dey sleep yet you want make dem drag your papa here
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
I never Stan him for once...

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Echoban: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Buh my Messi is still good bah cheesy. I don't want him to retire ooooh. My celebrity crush smiley

How many goal since he was signed to farmers league grin

Make the 2 of them go retire abeg

2 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by HYDEEE: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
SUPERPACK:
I guess you are talking to his gateman or driver, because he doesn't care nor know you exist in one shithole in Africa grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Maxmilliano111: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
You should see him at today's match...

Man was Legit frustrated...

Guess both messi and ronaldo are now victims of thier own standards..

We really gon miss them fr grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Blake755: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
U can't cheat nature one of the greatest player
To play this game I respect you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2022
These 2 GUys have tried.
They have delivered to the world, FOOTBALL at its finest & alluring definition.
MESSI demystified Soccer. While
CR7 earthquaked the world with powerful kicks.
They have held this world hostage for more than a decade. That's an edifying record of history.

Anyone expecting them to maintain & sustain same pace is simply a WICKED SOUL & shouldn't exist among humans.
My Last statement shock you abiiiii grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by athenswonders: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
These 2 GUys have tried.
They have held this world hostage for more than a decade. That's an edifying history.

Anyone expecting them to maintain & sustain same pace is simply a WICKED SOUL & shouldn't exist among humans.

Well said Nairaland Peter drury..... love your commentaries

2 Likes

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Rickmann: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2022
marvelck:

You can't be in a team, and the team keep struggling to win matches, even against small clubs...

The end of an era?

It's called diminishing return.
It happens to everything on the face of d earth.
But then, never forget dude has paid his dues..
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Karleb(m): 3:19am On Feb 27, 2022
No one is talking about Messi.
Or Lukaku
Or Ramos.

Playing in a new league is always challenging. Ronaldo has even tried, he is the eldest of these players and his performance is still the best.

Ronaldo's first season at Juventus, he scored just 21 goals but he left Juventus with 101 goals after three years.

So make una calm down.
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:24am On Feb 27, 2022
If Ronaldo had gone to Manchester city instead of manure, we won't have noticed this decline because there he could've easily score 200+ tap in and penalties but he chose manure where he thought he would be a god so let him bear the consequences of his inaction. After playing in two different league with wonderful achievements, it's only in manure that he's truly respected.
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by kingjizz: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2022
marvelck:

The end of an era?

Haters are always poor why?

Cause they don't mind their business

Lol
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by iykofias(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

How many goal since he was signed to farmers league grin

Make the 2 of them go retire abeg
messi was sharing assists yesterday like Santa claus, just so you know

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Aiel123: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2022
iykofias:
Like how many assist?
Heard they played at Etienne 3 to 1

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:
Op, violence dey sleep yet you want make dem drag your papa here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Jokerman(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
This season with their clubs:

• Lionel Messi:
� 23 games
⚽️ 7 goals
�️ 10 assists

• Cristiano Ronaldo:
� 31 games
⚽️ 15 goals
�️ 3 assists
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Echoban: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2022
iykofias:

If he has been sharing assist since day one he wouldn't have gotten to this Goat level. Don't tell me he changed lan from been a goal scorer to assist sharer grin

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by iykofias(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

If he has been sharing assist since day one he wouldn't have gotten to this Goat level. Don't tell me he changed lan from been a goal scorer to assist sharer grin
at least you agree he’s GOAT

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Echoban: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2022
iykofias:
at least you agree he’s GOAT

He isn't my Goat but I respect him, he has paid his dues in football even if he doesn't add any goal till he retires,he LL remain the legend he is, Cr7 is my Goat though his workrate has reduced but does that stop him from been a goat to their fans?? same thing Messi to his fans.
Oboy avoid me abeg, e too early to drag cr7 Messi matter . Men have paid their dues.
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by iykofias(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

He isn't my Goat but I respect him, he has paid his dues in football even if he doesn't add any goal till he retires,he LL remain the legend he is, Cr7 is my Goat though his workrate has reduced but does that stop him from been a goat to their fans?? same thing Messi to his fans.
Oboy avoid me abeg, e too early to drag cr7 Messi matter . Men have paid their dues.

@bold. Go back to my post and show me one place I mentioned cronaldo, you’re the one doing the dragging with your shadow not me. Only said messi was sharing assists and you’re writing lengthy epistle
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by gosmoney(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2022
What about Messi
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by HYDEEE: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
These 2 GUys have tried.
They have held this world hostage for more than a decade. That's an edifying record of history.

My Last statement shock you abiiiii grin grin grin

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
same person dt his fans were shooting he can play top level football till 40 years like zlatan
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by KingOroro1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
paulolee:
same person dt his fans were shooting he can play top level football till 40 years like zlatan
which zlatan be that, at 37 zlatan was playing for DC united in MLS.

Ororo

1 Like

Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by Kingcalls: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2022
Aiel123:

Like how many assist?
Heard they played at Etienne 3 to 1

U should know his minions are always overhyping him.... mbappe scored 2 times with also an assist... but na messi de dia mouth as best player in that match
Re: It's Obvious Cristiano Ronaldo Is No Longer Good (picture) by faste: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2022
marvelck:

The end of an era?
He should quite while the ovation i loudest.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles New Football Kit Design Idea For Russia 2018 / Draw Or Any Clean Sheet / Lionel Messi Gets Terrible New Tattoo On The World's Most Expensive Left Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.