Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm (691 Views)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / Honda Accord 09 Is Hard To Start When Hot / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by ocdeut(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pls someone should help out. I traveled today and noticed immediately I turned the off, it could not start again. I noticed it a few days back when I got to my office from my house. I left the car in the office and the following day, it started without fixing anything. So mechanic suggested I get injector cleaner which I did but to my surprise, it happened again today. I also notice increase in emission I.e. fuel consumption. Pls what might be the possible cause?
Help a brother pls
Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by ocdeut(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pls urgently need possible cause and solutions.
Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by Viktori(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
ocdeut:
Pls urgently need possible cause and solutions.

Yea, I observed similarly fate last year with a Hyundai vehicle, changed "kick starter"; "injector" (like you did); "ignition". When it's warm it doesn't start or respond quickly except you wait for about 15-20mins (can imagine in the case of holdup or emergency). If you attempt to push it to start, be ready to experience high fuel emission, high fire power.

Well long story short, I just decided to change battery and beyond that's being the problem. The battery is not charging or is dead bro.

Kindly check with another one before you make the purchase.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by ocdeut(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Viktori:

Yea, I observed similarly fate last year with a Hyundai vehicle, changed "kick starter"; "injector" (like you did); "ignition". When it's warm it doesn't start or respond quickly except you wait for about 15-20mins (can imagine in the case of holdup or emergency). If you attempt to push it to start, be ready to experience high fuel emission, high fire power.

Well long story short, I just decided to change battery and beyond that's being the problem. The battery is not charging or is dead bro.

Kindly check with another one before you make the purchase.
Thanks....I'll try with another battery and get you feedback. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by Grupo(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2022
ocdeut:

Thanks....I'll try with another battery and get you feedback. Thanks

Battery cannot be your problem. Except the engine doesn't crank.

Why not scan the car and post the codes here.

You can order a simple Bluetooth scanner from Jumia or buy from Gazzuzz here.

It will save you money on trial and error.

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2022
I currently have the same problem. Mine is that my car overheat when I drive long distance. Doesn't overheat within town driving but once I get on highway. It starts overheating. And once it overheats, it won't start until it cools off a little.
Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by jgbemson1: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kindly scan your car and share error code here

Kelvin30286063:
I currently have the same problem. Mine is that my car overheat when I drive long distance. Doesn't overheat within town driving but once I get on highway. It starts overheating. And once it overheats, it won't start until it cools off a little.
Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by ocdeut(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Grupo:

Battery cannot be your problem. Except the engine doesn't crank.

Why not scan the car and post the codes here.

You can order a simple Bluetooth scanner from Jumia or buy from Gazzuzz here.

It will save you money on trial and error.
The car actually crank
Re: My Car Is Hard To Start When Warm by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Put it inside refrigerator.

(1) (Reply)

Car Vibration / Met The Two Fools / Easy Fix & Causes Of Engine Overheating In Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.