Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club (52184 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has stepped aside from his role as the owner of the football club for the moment. As seen on the twitter handle of renowned football journalist @FabrizioRomano, His statement reads:

“I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.
I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans”.

Source : https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1497644999667851266?s=20&t=aeW50Q_d6FC-ML_18bI6aQ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by kilisi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has stepped for the moment. More info soon...

Wise decision.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Mustiboy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin keeps receiving from left and right.

Ain't no one took this many actions when the US and Israel were invading other nations, which resulted in the killings of helpless kids and women.

Now, Putin is simply protecting his country's interests which requires drastic measures, and the Western world is going haywire.

Confused lots.

255 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by bestpunterever: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
wahalah no dey finish for this world, hope there is no more covid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by inoki247: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
we mus strip Chelsea off dere point and give it to Man UTD or Arsenal....

Abeg we need to check Man City also if dem no get any link with Russia no time..

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by CrownedPhoenix: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Way to go! cool

By the way, has he come out to categorically say he's against the invasion of a sovereign nation?

Not just relinquishing the club, we want to know where he stands. For or against justice?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by staom: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Smart Roman

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by NwaNimo1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by signature2012(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Best decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Winters23: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Cash out time for queen elizerbet.

The international land grabber used the crises in hand to make a quick buck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Mide3367: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Eya.
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
I saw it coming.
We are Finished!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Dailymice: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
angry
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by hungryboy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Man should just sell Chelsea and all his assets in the UK

There are many clown British MPs telling their Govt. to confiscate Abrahimovich's assets in the UK

Why invest in a country that hates you and your people ?
This people blocked this man from even visiting the UK before this war even happened

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Simplelion: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin don finally put Wahalla everywhere.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Princelumide: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by macolino(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
It won't stop Chelsea from lifting Champions League back to back..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Thunderfayayou: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has stepped aside from his role as the owner of the football club for the moment. As seen on the twitter handle of renowned football journalist @FabrizioRomano, His statement reads:

“I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.
I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans”.

Source : https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1497644999667851266?s=20&t=aeW50Q_d6FC-ML_18bI6aQ

It does not change anything! He is still the Owner shocked shocked shocked

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Nathphil(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Smart move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Shikena(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by sotall(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
undecided
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by SpatialKing(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by A305: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Smart man. Wise billionaire. Business genius.

What this man basically just did is this:

"I am still the owner but the club is under Chelsea charity control which technically I still control. So if you want to take over my club, also take over my charity legacy.

But if you don't care and speak of my charity legacy but want to take my club then shame on you politicians — and leave me as I combine both my club and charity to continue my business."

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by SultanOfPuna: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
NATO Should Arrest All Chelsea Players

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by fmonigent(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nice move

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Topmaike007(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Like for USA and share for vladmir Putin

129 Likes 116 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by festacman(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
The way I see this is that the more things change the more they remain the same. Roman Abramovich will remotely fund the Foundation which government can't go after. Then the Foundation will fund Chelsea.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by Mightymanna(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
They will finally killed Chelsea, they should send Newcastle to relegation too because of Saudi Atrocities in Yemen? Same with Man City UAE is actively bombing Yemen, but the western hypocrisy is selective punishment.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club by WibusJaga: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022

Hope that tyrant Putin saw all these backlash coming before deciding to invade a sovereign country, or he was probably blinded by power.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time / Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.