Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine (791 Views)

UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by BOYZZ: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Germany will send anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons to Ukraine. A bid of trying to help the Ukrainians in their trying time. Many countries have offered help to support them through the trying times. The US has offered to airlift some out of the area which was declined by Zelensky, the President. saying they need War tools to help them fight and not to help them run.
Nonetheless, Germany has just offered to help too. “The Russian attack marks a turning point. It is our duty to do our best to help Ukraine defend against the invading army of Putin. That’s why we’re supplying 1000 anti-tank weapons and 500 stinger missiles to our friends in Ukraine.” SEE MORE
https://cynbanews.com/germany-will-send-anti-tank-and-anti-aircraft-weapons-to-ukraine/

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by Emdsa: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good news

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mehn this man is a warrior tho.. cheesy
Putin is nothing but a bully and I am glad everyone knows that except for his puppets here.. cheesy

I love the spirit Ukraine possess here.. frustrating Putin's effort... thanks to the great nation called USA and thanks to all member NATO and others who knows and understand what it means to be invaded for no logical reason..
Putin must be dealt with..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by Proudlyomonna: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Trying to book some space for our motivation to Ukraine??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by chinjo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Buhari will send a detachment of troops with rusty AK47 riffles

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by inspector44(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nice on from Germany this will help boost their morale
Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Trying to book some space for our motivation to Ukraine??
Yeah you can check my comment already if you are too concerned.. kiss
Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
God bless Germany
Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by Samuelnze(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
I really love where ukarine's president said they should be provided to tools and weapons of war rather than machines to japa,it shows he is really up for a fight.
sometimes you should fight fire with fire.
Give no space for cowardice.
my only fear is, i don't want this war to escalate and graduate to something devastating..
Nigerians over there stay fine and safe.God be with you guys..
peace to the world
Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by ChangetheChange: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sndj
Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by Savedday: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Well done!

Say NO! To bully

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let them be deceiving themselves.At the end they will suffer more because the war is taking place in thr land. They will be the people to lose both lives and properties.Unreasonable president and unfortunately causing the death of his people because he wanted military power . As a young nation his concern should have been to develop the economy of his country in Europe for now.. Do you know what it cost to build back your infrastructure post war.What will this present sanction do to a country that is not import dependant and reserve of 650 billion dollars. . Then two countries with the highest population China and India will not cut off business dealings and some other countries including Nigeria.At the end the sanction will be withdrawn and your country will be taken back. You will end begging for survival from America and other countries. I pray he comes to his sense soon. If Russia kills half of its population. The world will never go for ww 3 because of Ukraine .The world will take it as sacrifice to avart nuclear war and peace for the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Germany Will Send Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Weapons To Ukraine by TheWolfen(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
I thought both sides already had plan for talks?!
Dialogue remain the best way to resolve this crises and minimize the loss of lives and properties

(1) (Reply)

Australia Furious Over Solomon Island And China Sercurity Pact (karma strikes) / Kim Jung Un carries coffin at the funeral of North Korea army general / Finland Leases Floating LNG Terminal For 10 Years To Break Free From Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.