Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Xbox Game Pass - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Game Pass (1406 Views)

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code. / Win A Free Game Pass / Xbox Game Pad For PC And Xbox 360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Game Pass by iBanger(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Good evening Guys,

Please I am new to the Xbox eco system. I have a few questions to ask.

I want to know how do you guys download over 100gb of game from Gamepass. What network data package/ service provider do you use to download these games?

Secondly, buying Gamepass voucher on ebay, is it safe?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Xbox Game Pass by dirtydaya(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
use spectranet, they have plans with unlimited between 1am - 8am.

wake up & download during unlimited window.
Re: Xbox Game Pass by Tunnelgist: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
I checked their plans, can I use to download 100GB game?
Re: Xbox Game Pass by arazanbal: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
you can as well copy gamepass games from people around you who has them using your external hard drives. easily

1 Like

Re: Xbox Game Pass by Dandollarz42(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
arazanbal:
you can as well copy gamepass games from people around you who has them using your external hard drives. easily

Please how because i want to get an xbox one, also can i copy games from 360 since Xbox games are backwards compatible
Re: Xbox Game Pass by arazanbal: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
yes if the xbox 360 you are copying from is not a hacked console, you can copy MS exclusive games, gears of wars and battlefields them of EA.

NOTE : if the 360 console you are copying from is hacked , sorry u can't copy them and play them on Xbox one/s/x via backward compatibility because it will not work

Dandollarz42:

Please how because i want to get an xbox one, also can i copy games from 360 since Xbox games are backwards compatible

1 Like

Re: Xbox Game Pass by arazanbal: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
take your external hard drive to anybody that has xbox with gamepass games installed in the console plug the external drive into any usb port in the console.

NOTE: your hardrive need to be 3.0 upward for it to work and ready to be formatted for games when the xbox detect it

Dandollarz42:

Re: Xbox Game Pass by Mustiboy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
arazanbal:
take your external hard drive to anybody that has xbox with gamepass games installed in the console plug the external drive into any usb port in the console.

NOTE: your hardrive need to be 3.0 upward for it to work and ready to be formatted for games when the xbox detect it

are game pass games different?

I thought any digital game would do

(1) (Reply)

AI / Chess Club! / Anyone In Nigeria Playing Ingress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.