Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine (6338 Views)

Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Geoffrey Onyeama: US May Lift Travel Ban In One Month / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by excel101(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Others don finish evacuating their citizens, Nigeria, still dey drag feet. If na London or US e dey happen, one hand since last year naim Naija Govt for don evacuate them, cos their children full there. Useless leaders.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Kinkinatus(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Instead of talking big grammar and waffling away, they should emulate Tolulope Osho and Naja.wifey who are making the impossible possible by providing shelter, food, communication and transport to evacuate 9ja students and 9ja folks fleeing UKR for the closest East European nations borders, using their personal funds. They are on the various social media channels.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Brightest04(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/GeoffreyOnyeama/status/1497887114234667010?t=g94GlGNN3X5_9yVfQuwMUA&s=19
They will be here speaking grammar, while other countries are swinging into action and bringing their citizens home. I bet what they are calculating right now is how much will enter their respective accounts as divided of the evacuation. Until, their take away percentage is satisfactory, no evacuation.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by SympleSam(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na this coordination go kih FG....war don dey kill people and you guys are just coordinating abii?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/GeoffreyOnyeama/status/1497887114234667010?t=g94GlGNN3X5_9yVfQuwMUA&s=19

My brother @yanabasee did you see what I am talking about? Why can't Nigeria said they want to help Ukraine by evacuating them? No! They have to first evacuate Nigerians. You see
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Dabbey: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
What a stupid Country. Why weren't they evacuated before now..Now that the Air space has been closed, they wanted to evaluate? Useless people of a kind
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Digmygold: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Analyst7:
Only mumu will believe such shit from naija govt
No be same thing buhari dey talk every week too say him dey tackle security and high food prices problem
No reflection

Dem.go coordinate until.kingdom.come. grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by kabillionaire(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's better to just join the Ukrainian army and play a 50/50 chance of either win or die, than returning to Nigeria.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by annyz: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Keep on coordinating until most of the children die of hunger.
I forgot the head is baba-go-slow.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
politicoNG:

Many countries don airlift their citizens finish and we are still co-ordinating.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Splitmind: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
They should leave the ingrates there. Foolish idiots! angry
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by pharmaking: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
When you remember how difficult and costly it was for you to get to Ukraine, it won't be that easy to just leave.

When you also remember how Niaja be at the moment, many of them would say it is better to die in oyinbo land than come back here.
Afterall you go dey say na only me, no shaking.

I remember those days of Jos crisis, my siblings and parents would mount pressure on me to return to the south.O boy, make I leave my work and small investment wey I get for here begin carry small bag return home, na lie.

E no easy just to leave your comfort zone like that.
God will help you people.

Where is this woman self, I am hungry.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Ecos(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
hmohammed:
As usual pained PDP agents will still type thrash. Kudos to APC on this one
U be really mumu for believing these APC government
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by ayenale1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Who is the coordinatoryeye dey smell
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
hmohammed:
As usual pained PDP agents will still type thrash. Kudos to APC on this one
Kudos on what exactly?
Keep fighting yourself.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Lovenorth: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biafrans are enjoying their stay in Ukraine, only sensible Nigerians would be evacuated
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
oldtruth:

My brother @yanabasee did you see what I am talking about? Why can't Nigeria said they want to help Ukraine by evacuating them? No! They have to first evacuate Nigerians. You see

You're missing my point....

Let me ask you....

As Nigeria is about to evacuate her citizens ... If a Ukrainian wants to board the free flight to Nigeria, is it right to reject the Ukrainian or take him/her in?

At the point of entry, blacks were returned. Chinese were accepted to. oard the free train.

If you must put your citizens first, then do t be partial about it. It's not about emotional. Africa have sacrifice alot to the white... They come whenever they want and take a piece of us and leave behind hatred.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: FG Co-Ordinating To Take Nigerians Out Of Ukraine by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
yanabasee:

You're missing my point....

Let me ask you....

As Nigeria is about to evacuate her citizens ... If a Ukrainian wants to board the free flight to Nigeria, is it right to reject the Ukrainian or take him/her in?

At the point of entry, blacks were returned. Chinese were accepted to. oard the free train.

If you must put your citizens first, then do t be partial about it. It's not about emotional. Africa have sacrifice alot to the white... They come whenever they want and take a piece of us and leave behind hatred.

To your question, he will be rejected straight away EXCEPT there are no longer any Nigerians to be evacuated and there is a space for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

What African Country Can One Settle In With A Minimum Of 500k? / Share Your BRT Delay Experience In Lagos / Nigerian In The U. K Are Very Greedy And Selfish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.