Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists (27707 Views)

Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists / Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) / Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by saphiere(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
An 18-year-old girl, Blessing John, has been arrested by the police while she was searching for a ritualist to buy a boy she kidnapped in Adamawa State.

Blessing reportedly lured the boy (name withheld) from her neighbourhood in Michika and took him to Mubi in search of a buyer.

The state police public relations officer, DSP Sulaiman Nguroje, said the suspect was arrested following a tipoff.

Nguroje said the teenager told police investigators that she abducted the boy to raise money to buy a car and live a luxurious life.

“She took the little boy to Mubi to sell, but when she could not reach the buyers on phone, she decided to search for another buyer. She ended up talking to the wrong person, who in turn informed the police,” he said.

According to him, the teenager got in contact with a kidnapper during her recent visit to Mubi when a friend told her she could make money by supplying children to ritualists and human traffickers.

Nguroje called on parents to look after their wards and report suspicious persons and movements to the nearest security post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaetwDoLkqT/

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by saphiere(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Happy Sunday all
immortalcrown:
In which village in which local government in which state in which country?
This post is a fiction for a clickbait.
I thought as much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by immortalcrown(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
On which day in which month in which year in which village in which local government in which state and in which country?
This post is a fiction for a clickbait. If it is a true-life story, provide the necessary information.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by MadamVanessa(f): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
shocked

Wickedness abound inside all gender. But obviously it seems when it comes to brutal wickedness I give it to my gender.

Me as a woman I de fear my fellow woman more than Lucifer.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by LeoDeKing: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pls where is Evans? I mean the founder of kidnapping business in Nigeria. I understand he is an Igbo man.

I heard his punishment was life imprisonment.

Why wouldn't blessing John take to kidnapping business when she has heard the punishment for the founder of kidnapping is life imprisonment?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Frigga13: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
You see wetin Yoruba people don Dey export already.. 18 years old girl... just for luxury grin

I fear who no fear Tinubu presidency.. Walai e go turn normal.. for Nigeria. This is not news in Yoruba land.. they get normal name for am.

Nigerians shine you eyes .. dem no go see us and our kids ..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by LeoDeKing: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
You see wetin Yoruba people don Dey export already.. 18 years old girl... just for luxury grin

I fear who no fear Tinubu presidency.. Walai e go turn normal.. for Nigeria. This is not news in Yoruba land.. they get normal name for am.

[/s]
Do you know the founder of kidnapping business in Nigeria is Evan? Are you aware of his tribe?

And what brought Tinubu into this trash? Is he the only contestant? Or you mean the okoro that is contesting is so worthless that he shouldn't be mentioned?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Frigga13: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Do you know the founder of kidnapping business in Nigeria is Evan? Are you aware of his tribe?

Evans ? Wow .. you don’t mean it..

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by LeoDeKing: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Evans ? Wow .. you don’t mean it..

Thank you

Good boy.

You can now edit that nonsense you typed up there to reflect his tribe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by saphiere(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wickedness abound inside all gender. But obviously it seems when it comes to brutal wickedness I give it to my gender.

Me as a woman I de fear my fellow woman more than Lucifer.
Says a man behind this account.

6 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by FaceTanke: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
Happy Sunday all
I thought as much.

Female wan sell male o

Can u imagine

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by MadamVanessa(f): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
saphiere:
Says a man behind this account.

shocked

Its my perception towards female gender, which to some extent I am right. All what you could think is that I am a man operating this account.

So must I be you that for once you haven't seen anything good about men, always bitter with men. I am always objective, I am not beclouded by hate as you .

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Kharol1234: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
She wants to bam bam, she wan chill with the big Girls. But God don catch her grin

6 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by KoshCAD: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Frigga13:

You didn't tell us too how yoruba people are also responsible for your father inability to folk your mother so well nowadays and his inability to provide for your family. Also try to tell us how yoruba people are responsible for your family impoverished nature.

We are waiting to hear that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by KoshCAD: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

And what brought Tinubu into this trash? Is he the only contestant? Or you mean the okoro that is contesting is so worthless that he shouldn't be mentioned?
Lol, Tinubu is responsible for his father's uselessness na.

Why would you expect him not to blame Tinubu for his father's irresponsibility in nature grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Better dust your history book, Okotoko saga was in Imo State, that's the first ritual killing ever recorded in Nigeria.

Also when we talk about kidnapping, we know where Evans hail from and Baby factory origin...

So it's joke on you
Frigga13:

10 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by DropsMic(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Lol

A girl can do better
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Obyangel: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Even Satan dey learn how to be wicked from the other gender, incredible evilgrin

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by playapayaski: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2022
WOW
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by omoadeleye(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Mad o
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Blackdisciple(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Impossicant ....

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by akanbiaa(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by ybalogs(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Endtime is here finally.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Girls don Vex ooo.
Boys think say na only them sabi

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by Kingcalls: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Its getting worse.... the worshipping of money is ruining this country terribly
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists by ybalogs(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2022
Where's her picture nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day / Nigerian Man, Monday Okorie, Killed In South Africa / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.