Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) (74007 Views)

Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Russian Army Deploys Thermobaric Launchers (TOS-1 Buratinos) Into Ukraine / Russia Stages Massive Invasion War Games Off Ukraine(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by sharrp: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
I’m tired of the ignorant comments here . If you don’t know what something is , ask or atleast try to google . Equating this bomb to a nuclear bomb doesn’t just show ignorance , it also means you need psychiatric help
Emekingz:
This is barbaric for Putin to approve such action to Ukraine.
WW 3 loading......this bomb is equivalent to nuclear

1 Like

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by sharrp: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Off topic but the worst thing that happened to Nigeria is 1960 independence. Delay that to 200 or 1999 and this country would have been different
JooEeL:
Seems to me Russia seems to be doing some war test.

This is strictly Russia against NATO.

As bad as this seems, there needs to be an alternative global force to checkmate the erraticism and madness of the West.

Russia did not exactly colonise Africa and did not tap our resources as much as the hypocritical nations of the West did, and continue do to us till today.

The France that is sanctioning Russia still have her forces surrounding most West and Central African nations. Or was it not recently that after the Mali coup a declaration was made to evict foreign French troops or was I dreaming then? Lets not even mention Britain that is blowing up rocks and testing their equipment in Kenya, nor the resources they keep stealing. Damn, these guys even took us our forefathers as resources and slaves themselves. UK siphoning our oil and distributing to other small countries that make up the EU like Latvia.

So pls everyone should spare me the preach talk. There is nothing Russia is doing today that the other hypocritical nations have not done 100 times over.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by preciousmetals: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Don't mind them, Russia is a big loser, what he expect in Ukraine is not what he's seen right now, he has been disgraced
Prosperous111:
angry

That's just a threat. If Russian army can fire this nuclear weapons to Ukraine it would cause mass disasters and something more than wars could break out.

Why not infiltrate kyiv with his army if they're strong to that extent?

Help us beg Putin make he no use that thing for Ukraine oh shocked
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by kissdabride: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Great0ne1:

Dumbo !! Answer me
You are more dumber headslammer waiting for what we never happen.
US remain the world power go hang yourseif
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by TrueNigerian300: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
angry

That's just a threat. If Russian army can fire this nuclear weapons to Ukraine it would cause mass disasters and something more than wars could break out.

They will not use it if the west don't become crazier, they are rule of engagement even in war you just don't want to kill civilians and ultimately I do not think Russia want to invade them. They are only in the two regions they have recognized. Let Ukraine join NATO and see the capital capture and that useless president running away. He just want to sacrifice his people for west and America and they are not even willing to sacrifice oil price for him. That shows you that he is a fool.

People there will be no winner in this scenario should Ukriane join NATO as it will turn nuclear and Russia can't fight all the NATO countries combined, what do you expect from a nuclear state if that is case? To fold their arms, smh.No one is safe let's pray for peace and it is the west and America that are the aggressor here and they know what to do to stop this shit.

He thinks war is comedy yet he is crying all over the place looking for sympathy.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by pafo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
this one na nuclear weapon wey dey disguise ooo

hmmmm imagine calling weapon of this magnitude a flame thrower

Putin wicked oo

This is a flame thrower really. Russia has not even rolled out the real hardware. Na warm up be this and the propaganda from the west won't let us rest.

5300 Russian soldiers killed my a$$.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by frog12: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
idiots that are talking, ukraine is asking for ceasefire. idiots that have been listening to propaganda
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Ganbite: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
angry

That's just a threat. If the Russian army can fire this nuclear weapon to Ukraine it would cause mass disasters and something more than wars could break out.

Why not infiltrate Kyiv with his army if they're strong to that extent?

Help us beg Putin make he no use that thing for Ukraine ohshocked

I swear American is just playing kite with the life of Ukrainians... All these Nato countries can not stand with Russian am telling you all... come to think of it, they have the highest anti-missile jet, they have the highest nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles.. It won't take Russia 48hours to tur[b]n Ukraine to Desert even if they put all the forces in America into Ukraine.

Ukraine's president can not challenge Putin he is doing all of this because of support not knowing that his people will suffer for it and his economy will become zero.

Las they will beg Putin and remove all the sanctions if they experience one of the ballistic or nuclear strike...

just imagine the USA said he will not engage in any war with Russians but will send defend force to nato countries so as to defend them ...while can't USA face them instead of using this malnutrition dog (Zelescky) to face the giant Elephant (Putin)

India has said it that they will support Russian because there was never a time they had issues that Russia won't support them, India is one of the countries that has the highest fighting equipment, also China did not condemn any of Russia's actions.. this is a war we can avert now instead of fueling someone who can not win that war irrespective of any forces u deploy.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by lakesidepapa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Crvrider:
If no be sense when all this leaders lack, they think they are showing power. A view from space shows that earth is one small ball and we are all stuck in it. Out of our stupidity we created boundaries and borders, discriminating amongst ourselves due to skin pigmentation; nukes of all kind are built to hurt the earth...the day is coming that we'll upset the earth so bad it will have no other option than to retaliate.

Very sensible post.. 100likes and 100 bottles of Stout to you sir
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Lordhades21(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
YellowMayor:

At the bolded;
Propaganda by USA in order to get public sympathy/support. Can you tell us the country that Gaddafi/Libya invaded? Or what were his sins

He funded terrorist cells secretly, ghadafi also gave boldness to idiamin the tyrant with his all Islam support.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by YellowMayor(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lordhades21:

He funded terrorist cells secretly, ghadafi also gave boldness to idiamin the tyrant with his all Islam support.

At the bolded, can you provide any evidence for this?
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by goodheart01: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Maryjane001:

You seem too emotional to be even called a man. undecided. Bringing insults into a discussion...... depression really hit u hard bro cheesy.

Take heart. tongue

Number one I’m not your bro. I can’t have a naive sister like u. Secondly u seem too stupid to be called Maryjane. People who bear that name are smart. Not dumbos like u who only reason with their clits. U call me emotional because I don’t sound like your SIMP ass wipe boyfriend. I dislike dull women especially when there’s important issue to be discussed like dis. Instead of u to learn from smart people u end up spewing the rubbish u heard from your guy while he was moaning and giving u doggystyle.

FYI not everyone is as depressed as u.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by goodheart01: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin nawa for you goodheart01 look at how you are running in circles.

Probably u were too dumb to digest what I wrote. I leave u to your brain issues
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Slashboy: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Who tell you,this man can do the unthinkable because his is fuckin out of his mind right now
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Empty threats..he can't do natin.. undecided
Putin if you ain't careful you shall go down just the way Hitler and Saddam Hussein did..
You want to commit a war crime?do anything funny and get wiped from earth..
Bloody monster..
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
goodheart01:

Probably u were too dumb to digest what I wrote. I leave u to your brain issues

Continue running in circles. Na your way grin
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Billygee2u: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin if you ain't careful you shall go down just the way Hitler and Saddam Hussein did..
Bloody monster..
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Falseprofet2: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
VULCAN:
Reading your post would have been a cause for laughter if not that innocent people are dying.

You are completely and totally ignorant of Putin's intentions and his strategy.

Instead of people like you to take time to unearth what is going on you are busy everywhere in Nairaland spewing ignorance.

Let me educate you.

Putin has no intention of annexing Ukraine. His intention is nothing but regime change or policy reversal by Zelensky.

Putin has no intention to slaughter innocents en masse. That will destabilise his intent as the people will not accept his chosen puppet president when Zelensky is gone.

Because of these two reasons above, the invasion was never going to be one where Ukraine would be decimated. That's why Russia is taking things relatively gently.

That you are unaware of the strength of Russia's Army and Weaponry is because you are intellectually lazy. It's available online.

If Putin wanted to destroy Ukraine he would use less than 1% of his arsenal to reign brimstone upon them. But then he will be left with 20 million enemies on his border.

Even this entire invasion is Zelensky's fault for trying to push above his weight.

He is a flyweight who has been goading his heavyweight neighbour hoping that he will be protected by heavyweights who are further away.

grin
Educate me?
Your entire generation does not know half of what I've forgotten
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Falseprofet2: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
toffyz:

Pele Oponu

Didirin i hope you r doing better?
Phool grin
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
goodheart01:

Number one I’m not your bro. I can’t have a naive sister like u. Secondly u seem too stupid to be called Maryjane. People who bear that name are smart. Not dumbos like u who only reason with their clits. U call me emotional because I don’t sound like your SIMP ass wipe boyfriend. I dislike dull women especially when there’s important issue to be discussed like dis. Instead of u to learn from smart people u end up spewing the rubbish u heard from your guy while he was moaning and giving u doggystyle.

FYI not everyone is as depressed as u.
Wow...I m impressed.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by toffyz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Didirin i hope you r doing better?
Phool grin
Omugo, Ode, alai loye , alaini laakaye, ago
Olodo, olopolo kukuru, eyan lasan Ikeji aja

Alaye wo, oriki e po gaaaaaaaannnnn.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Great0ne1: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
kissdabride:
You are more dumber headslammer waiting for what we never happen.
US remain the world power go hang yourseif
Why has your world police not arrested putin, olodo ? Just focus on twerking in instagram, and leave international politics for people that understands the game.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by goodheart01: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Where’s YeyeGbami my portable man. The family feeder and breast emphasizer. I hope u have made the contact I told u.

By the way u dey see the kain bomb Putin wan use?? It’s well o
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Crayfish09: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

Can we say this comment by you is also inconsequential?

You got the bastard by the balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by godofuck231: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Bloody monster..
just de watch , this no be nigerian film when pastor go come preach then okonkwo go drop cutlass , this na Russian mean and putin wan chop am so
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by HitSong: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Bloody monster..
Opinion of frustrated brainwashed America ass-lickers everywhere grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by JohnSP99: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Prosperous111:
angry

oga that is not a nuclear weapon, why do people like you read something and turn it upside down misleading other people with it now

1 Like

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Karnice600: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:
I hate seeing anything .uk, CNN, BBC and other western news outlets as sources.

These are fake news. They have been bursted countless times on twitter and YouTube for manufacturing their stories. They are now clamping down on channels that carries divergent news about the conflict. The West should know their media monopoly won't last forever.

Western media hypocrisy
1. Afghanistan citizens making cocktail bombs to defend their lands = Bomb them, they are terrorists

2. Ukrainians citizens making cocktail bombs to defend their lands = wow! Brave citizens fighting to protect their lands from russian invaders.

Utter Nonsense!
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Karnice600: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Falseprofet2:
grin
Coward.

The Ukrainians wont still cower- they are holding strong. No major Ukrainian city is under Russian control.

The thieving Putin is losing the battle already not to talk of the war

In the unlikely event he is able to take the capital, he should get ready for war of attrition and just like the Russians fled Afghanistan in the 1980s, putin soldiers would be forced out of Ukraine

Putin has biten more than he can chew.
Like hitler, he must be regretting his ill-thought out plans

Foolish mofo

And all the U.S.A haters here, don't quote me. If you were denied a U. S visa ..apply again but go with the right documents. Don't forge grin

No mind those fools.

1 Like

Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Karnice600: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
dvkot:
The blood of Ukraine civilians are on NATO and USA, rather then them to de-escalate the situation they are busy fueling it by supplying weapons to what end? So they can be more deaths?

Shame to USA
Shame to EU
Shame to Nato

Hehehe...are you Gaddafi's grandson?
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by showafrica(m): 2:59am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Bloody monster..

Everybody is watching him closely. If he begin kill civilians carelesly out of frustration, men go desend on him.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by kissdabride: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Great0ne1:

Why has your world police not arrested putin, olodo ? Just focus on twerking in instagram, and leave international politics for people that understands the game.
Lol...you really understand the game of bitter hated of Number one leader of the world the United state of America.America don't misuse their God given power,not all fight is worthy to fight.
America wayway superior than all nations in the world not even Russia can measured up with them(US)..
AMERICA RULE THE WORLD.
Re: Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) by Lordhades21(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
YellowMayor:

At the bolded, can you provide any evidence for this?

Of course I wouldn't have the evidence, but it was one of the reasons the U.S wanted him gone. Though I would admit if ghadafi had been allowed to continue in his path, probably we would have had a greater africa from the ideas he wanted to implement. But who is to say the African wouldn't have let their greed take over. After all it was his people who ended him!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.