Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

****Get 1-2 dollars per click on your adsense website/blog!**** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ****Get 1-2 dollars per click on your adsense website/blog!**** (2253 Views)

How To Create India Web Proxy Server 1 & 2 / Eset Nigeria (antivirus) Buy 1 Get 1 Free Xmas Promo! / Where To Get 1.2 Meter & 2.4 Meter Vsat Dish For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

****Get 1-2 dollars per click on your adsense website/blog!**** by emekaD3(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2011

This is NOT about:- Bringing a lot of Traffic
The basic thing to improve your google adsense revenue is to bring a lot of traffic. I know, but this isn’t about some traffic building techniques where you find a lot of traffic, conversion and hence improved adsense earnings. Instead I’m gonna show you how to improve your adsense earnings with the same traffic that you have now.

This is NOT about:- Better Ad Positions

This is NOT about:- Find high paying (high CPC) keywords and target them

Then what’s this about? What’s New in Here?

You don’t need a High CTR or 1000s of Visits to Make a Decent Revenue From Google Adsense.

All You Need is a Better CPC (Cost Per Click). You Must Get a Minimum of Ten Dollars for a 6-7 Clicks than Just a couple of cents.

This method is 100 percent! compliant to adsense TOS (terms of service),  AND I BELEIVE google wants you to do this

[size=18pt]Interested, call 08130280545[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think An Android Laptop Is Worth A Buy? / At Last!!! I Have Found A US Website To Import Cheap Laptops / EXTREMELY CLEAN USA USED HP PAVILION - 8TH GEN CORE I5 -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.