Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 (22371 Views)

UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by funkystanl(m): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2011
the form is still on till late August, but beta you get it on time cos Yabatech could be unprdictable atimes.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by funkystanl(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2011
Received lots of calls already. I must make emphasis, pls as much as you like yabatech don't let that drive get you to be scammed.
Most of the process can be done by yourself.
Candidates will have to Printout a Bank Payment Advise from the Portal.
All you need is SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, OTHERNAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, & PROGRAM TYPE [e.g ND Part Time] then proceed to the bank for the payment of Ten Thousand Naira excluding bank charges. you will need to fill the registration form thereafter online then submit with your passport photograph. When done with your online registration, you will receive an SMS to that effect, the SMS will contain Yabatech Requirements for Submission of Application forms to the Admission Unit.

Have a nice time.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by funkystanl(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2011
The following documents are to be submitted after your application.:

*2REFERENCE LETTER
*O LEVEL RESULT
*BIRTH CERTIFICATE
*APPLICATION FORM
*TESTIMONIAL
*PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM BANK
*ND RESULT
*IT LETTER
*RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF TRANSCRIPT

the last 3 documents apply to HND applicants only.

The documents would be placed in an A4-sized enveloped addressed to
The Admission Office,
Yaba College of Technology.
PMB 2011, Yaba Lagos.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by joedar(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
Abeg, i chose comp. engineering bfor nd full time bt 1, no nd full time, 2, no comp. engineering in nd part time
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by gmexx(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2011
i have obtain the form and also completed the registration on line. So what next am i going to do. ,
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by gmexx(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2011
what document nd aspirant are to submit at the admission office.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by sparko1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
I have completed the online registration but i have not receive any message on what to submit, what do i do?
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by rimabong(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
hi , good day funkystanl !

really really appreciate the way you have been updating everyone on the yabatech for sale honestly, GOD will surely bless you,
Kept on asking both ma friends and colleagues but none seems to know a thing concerning yabatech

i got my ND in accounting from Federal Polytechnic Auchi, Edo state , and am interested in the yabatech's H.ND part time form, hope is still on sale?, also, is it possible for me to switch from accounting to either marketing or business admin?

and also i dont understand what you meant by Transcript, Is it some thing my school is suppose to give me?
mean while, i have been trying to reach you on your mobile but is not responding at all,

will appreciate your quick response as you say "YABATECH CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE"
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by oludashmi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hi funkystanl,

Requesting on behalf of someone here. . .we have tried your line but not responding.

For someone who has upper credit in OND mass comm in another school, and wants to further HND mass comm, is literature compulsory?
Although, he has all papers in one sitting without literature. Pls reply, pls.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by funkystanl(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
@gmexx and rimabong

The following documents are to be submitted after your application.:

*2REFERENCE LETTER
*O LEVEL RESULT
*BIRTH CERTIFICATE
*APPLICATION FORM
*TESTIMONIAL
*PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM BANK
*ND RESULT
*IT LETTER
*RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF TRANSCRIPT

the last 3 documents apply to HND applicants only.

The documents would be placed in an A4-sized enveloped addressed to:

The Admission Office,
Yaba College of Technology.
PMB 2011, Yaba Lagos.

@oludashmi come to the school and verify the details with your credentials. Thats the best to do for now.

Please guys bear with me my phones all got bad at same time. Gotta fix them soon. Thanks
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by rashybaby: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
hello, i just want to know if i can still apply for my HND cos i finish my ND in year 2007, so pls help me out
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by GLOBALINF: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
need a guaranteed admission? call global influence edu consult on 08064934353 or 08052358583, u can also reach me on my bb number 21a31eab
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by rashybaby: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
is it possibly for me to get my ND certificate?
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by GLOBALINF: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2011
some of you are so busy u really don't have that Time to go and start queuing in the school,all you have to do is call GLOBAL INFLUENCE EDUCATIONAL CONSULT. WE ASSIST IN BUYING, FILLING AND PROCESSING THE FORM, JUST CALL US ON 08064934353 OR 08052358583. BB NUMBER 21A31EAB, THANKS
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by funkystanl(m): 4:34am On Aug 09, 2011
Closed
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by rimabong(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
i learned that yabatech's part time classes holds weekly and it runs during the day, instead of weekends as it should have been, pls how true is thiss,
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by abdul123(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2011
hello guys i applied for the ND part time form online and i was wondering !!! how do i go about with the print out wit me cus i went to the admin office some days ago and i met a lady who jst told me to go home and wait that they wud send me a mail or call me, so i jst want to know am i missing anything out here or i jst av to wait and 2ndly anytime i try login in it keeps tellin me not submitted. pls i need ur help.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by Hndholder(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
I warn you do not go to poly o. its ever lasting sorrow
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by tomsonjosh: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
please when is the regisration for part time in yabatech going to end?
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by kaysy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
Please nobody should border applying for any of the programs again i.e [ND Part Time, HND Full time and Part Time 2011/12 Session] the admission list is already out and uptil now the portal that's supposed to have closed since Nov is still open. if u apply, the application will be successful but the chances are so limited that i can assure ur name will not be out. the next form comes out by July 2012.

All the people that i applied for, there names came successfully out except one person. GAFAR LATEEF and we'r still working on his name.

u all can confirm from few of others that i can remeber
NDUMECHI LINDA 07065352975
Akande Jeremaih 08028080171
Anuoluwapo 08026543114
Oluchi 08069606240
Ijomah 07063617459 [the Ijomas they are two brothers 1 for Civil Engr & the other For a management, cnt rily remember] maybe Biz Admin or Accountancy.
Toheeb 08063269775

these people and more others got direct SMS in their phones telling them what to bring along for screening, this is done by me cos i'l still carry u along till that academic year is gone, besides u dnt need to be curious or check up the school every time to confirm if names are out, i will either call or sms u that ur name is out cos i always retain a copy of ur application form when am done, this is used for references or any other help like we all know as runs[definitely there are people that will need it no matter what they hear]

Even if u need hostel i will still giv u the instruction abt how to go abt it

People just post as if they are the only saint in Yabatech, i have a very big reputation in Yabatech which am not ready to tarnish.
I wish am writing from home atleast i would have opened my file to show list of hundreds that applied through me and are all successful.

the moment u register through me, we have become friends, and the moment ur name is out, we have become school mates so no long time anymore

See u all next Academic Year, Lots of Love
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by kaysy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
what they fail to understand is that no matter what u say, people will still like someone who knows and understands the school's portal very well to do it for them even if they are computer literates, this is just to avoid mistakes of whatever level.

highest they may just be charged a token of N1000 or less. that is not comparable to the mistakes one would have done that may cost them another N10,000 or the admission instead. coupled with the guidelines and SMS they will receive on how to get it right.

and that is another way for some students to be self employed in campus, rather than dependent on parent only, but most student have abused this privilege that's why we can no longer distinguish between the sheep and the goat there of.

i can not tarnish my image at this early stage of my life cos i have political interest in the future, never can tell, who knows tomorrow, it might just be u that will stand between me and my aspirations and career objectives.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by tomsonjosh: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2012
please is there any way that i can get your phone number,my names are Joshua Otuonye and i applied for the part time in yabatech and i do not really kniw if my name will be out for the next list.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by ikelowa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
angry angryplz can someone tell me all about yaba-tech, and how they admit HND student seeking for admission in the school.thanks for your reply
Re: Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012 by dotunoshinkoya: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
pls when is the screening?

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins / First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.