Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) (59563 Views)

Former Student Donates N20 Million To Former Secondary School, Sparks Positive R / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
A former secondary school teacher, Sammy Anslem Chuks has married one of his former students in Agbor, Ika South Local Government area of Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

According to a report published by Ika Weekly Newspaper on Sunday, February 27, the businessman, Mr Sammy disclosed that he met his wife, Stephanie Ebere Odili as a Head Girl of Orient Academy Group of School, Boji-Boji Owa during his Teaching Practice (TP) in 2013 as Economics teacher.

"It was dream come true that I married Stephanie whom I have so admired and cherished as one of my students," Mr Sammy said.

"What started like a child’s play has come to reality. Indeed, I feel fulfilled that finally I got married to her, my dream wife as secondary school student.

"Sincerely, I want appreciate the Nigerian education system which has brought us together as husband and wife.

"My wife remains the best achievement I got during my teaching practice time, despite the fact that TP teachers are not paid for their service. I left Orient Academy Group of School finding my missing rib”.

Continuing, the latest groom in town enjoined youths who see education as scam to desist, adding that education gave him the best gift in life, which is his wife.

"In all, my wife is a huge blessing to me. And I thank God for giving the grace to wait for her to finish her secondary and higher education. Conclusively, the love which we share has kept us together that despite the long waiting, we have not given up on each other”, he added.

Responding briefly, the bride, equally appreciated God for keeping them together to fulfill their destiny of becoming husband and wife, enjoining spinsters to have self control while in search of life partner rather than jumping from one boyfriend to another.

https://www.facebook.com/1113020575410879/posts/5174087765970786/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
More

5 Likes

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Love is worth waiting for. Nice one.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
. And I thank God for giving the grace to wait for her to finish her secondary and higher education

During the years of waiting for her to finish secondary school, una Do

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by athaboi(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
He was on teaching practice..... They look good

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
shocked

Let me not imagine what this man had done to this lady in his room when this girl was nothing then, infact when she didn't even have pubic hairs in her Vjay.

I am calmly waiting for my sugar daddy that is 46years older than me to marry me to his fleets of wives. I love that man.

32 Likes

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Naijanascam: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Congratulations to you........bur these external teachers,,their romance to bright girls is out of this world
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
See the man corner eye for the last picture, u go know say e go like Lashing well well lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
So the guy no b corper

1 Like

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
He's a peodophile.

Who knows if he's not been touching the girl while she was his student and still underage. All this male teachers though.

Congratulations to them.

Argue with your ancestors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Love can usually be found in an unusual places.

Happy married life to them
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by soundOsonic: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
To those that don't have sense.

French president married his high school teacher.everybody was saying awww. Nobody talked if he was groomed by the teacher, but since this is a man, look at how evil your mind is. So much double standard in this world.
I started teaching secondary school when I was on 200 I.T and I was 18.
The students were surprisedly 15-16 mostly and others were 17 and a particular guy was 19.
The age Gap was barely 3-4 years. Now if in the future I meet one of them and I decided to have a relationship with one does that make me a pedophile?
Or even if I decided to woo a 16 years old girl at 18 does that make me a pedophile with just 2years difference?
You people can't think that's your problem. Pedophilia is an adult attracted to a child.
An adult is someone who is 22 years upward.
18 years, 19 years are still teenagers even 20 they are still developing they are (adolescent).
18 is the legal age for adult, some country it is 16,17. Scientifically you become an adult fully at 25
Think. This man is not older than this lady by 5 years.
This is nigeria you don't need bsc to teach in secondary school.
Please have sense for once.
For those quoting me that an adult is 18 years. Scientifically speaking it is above 25 for an adult human. anything that doesn't
correlate with science is wrong.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by soundOsonic: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mercychen:
He's a peodofile.

Who knows if he's not been touching the girl while she was his student and still underage. All this male teachers though.

Congratulations to them.

Argue with your ancestors.
Look at the man and look at the lady, are you blind to see that the age difference is not more than 5 years?

May your children never have thesame pea brain as you. Amen.
It's a good generational prayer

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Victerica(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle...

Congrats to the newest couple in town
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
I wish them well.

Congratulation!!!
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by visijo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
*Hits Blunt*

If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect, why practice?

5 Likes

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
If they understand and respect each other as adults of same interest, I wish them joy
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by eedimo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
gosh
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
If she is above 23yrs then you are safe else you just used your own hard earned money to buy a student of life cos your real teaching practice just started in all sphere of life.

You'd teach her to make good food
Tidy the house
Make Love
Entertain visitors
Relate with neighbors
Relate with family
Avoid toasters
Dress
And even manage the little resources you have

3 Likes

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by KingZaddy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022

Trying to imagine their age difference...

Dont think I can... I would see her as a child than a partner...

Check out our newest video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOcASCc8qh8&t=16s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Ayemileto(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let me not imagine what this man had done to this lady in his room when this girl was nothing then, infact when she didn't even have pubic hairs in her Vjay.

I am calmly waiting for my sugar daddy that is 46years older than me to marry me to his fleets of wives. I love that man.
Nawa you
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by WhiteAngels002(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
I even thought it was the other way round sef grin like a female class teacher getting married to her male student grin
This is naija so anything fit happen.

If you have seventy five k, I can give you my iPhone seven plus 32gb that's without no single fault. Check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Anatakuebira: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Teacher Sammy full ground abeg!
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by Nairalanderz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Like seriously? Beautiful bride + handsome groom = cute children.

Anyway, you can get a brand new Samsung Galaxy phone today and pay small small over 6months. Check out this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7003157/get-new-samsung-phone-now
Re: Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin E don they dey are in active network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Remember How You Learnt The First 20 Elements? / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.