Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) (40179 Views)

Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by SiggyNG: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Update from

Tales of love on social media as a lecturer of Taraba State University (TSU), Francis Collins Somorija is set to wed his former student, Mercy Momboya in Yakoko, Zing Local Govt Area, Taraba.

Mercy took to Facebook on Monday to share their love story. Read below:

"MR.FRANCIS COLLINS SOMORIJA, MY DESTINED HUSBAND TO BE.

Today been 1-11-2021, I want to share a little story about Collins Francis Somorija my husband to be....

First of all Collins was my lecturer in Taraba state University TSU, Department of Sociology. Anyway it is funny but it is unique & it is will be in record that a Departmental lecturer married his student.

I love that you have keep a record my lecturer turn husband...... Like joke like play when Collins open up to me he loves me seriously I thought he wanted to take advantage of me so, I was reluctant but he was so determined and trusting God that one day I will listen to him, Collins said I'm not going back to Adamawa this is the suitable place to stay.

When I agreed to his gentle request, I saw seriousness in him, though men are funny a times. They can change at anytime but in life u have to try someone no matter what.

I love his zeal because he really knows what he wants, his patience makes him to achieve his goal today.

Secondly we have seen a lot of trials in our relationship but because I have a strong husband he always raised me up anytime I'm weak, he makes me stronger, he respects me before everyone, he denied a lot of ladies because of me.

Thank you my love for making me special before everyone, he hate seeing me angry, men like you are rare u have most of the quality a woman will always pray to have u never give up u are a strong man indeed anytime I think of how u patiently waited for me is not all men that can tolerate that I love you I love you I love you Collins

Finally I won't forget all his relatives and friends most especially his parents, they welcomed me in that house as if I'm from Taraba state. They hate seeing me disturb n is what I prayed for God to Join me with in-laws that will love me n support us in our relationship not in-laws that will try to see our downfall. At last my Prayers is answered. thank you Jesus! I love you my in-laws may God keep us together and continue to unite us forever and ever amen.

Two certificates collected in Taraba state University is not easy. It has been God all the way and I will forever be grateful to God. All honour and glory belong to him.

U are all invited my lovely friends please don't b tired with us. Traditional wedding is now a history. Send forth is now a history. THE FINAL STAGE IS OUR WHITE WEDDING...BE OUR GUEST AND PRAY FOR US..... I love you all
".

https:///taraba-state-university-lecturer-weds-his-former-student-photos/

13 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by SiggyNG: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Well, we all know what happened... But congratulations to them still grin

[color=#990000][/color] serving us hot campus gists since 1863

31 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lecturer wey girls dey manage. E reach dis girl turn. She go marry am.
Abi na wetin go provoke other girls dis student dey do

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by lazkizz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
No wonder she Graduated with first class angry

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
I've seen this lady , somewhere around Yola, may God bless your marriage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
How you go blame the dude he saw a pretty flower in his class so he plucked it. grin

57 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by BornorBang: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sharp guy

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Make she remove that make up first

I want to see something undecided

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Emodeee: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
The bride is not looking badcheesy.

Na bride wey wan do wedding I wan dey date nowcheesy.

Happy married life.

9 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by revived: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ohk

E go be
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Orire01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congrats!
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by siofra(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
All these wicked Nigerian lecturers angry angry

1 Like

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin
GenBuhari:
How you go blame the dude he saw a pretty flower in his class so he plucked it. grin
Can he swear that mercy is the only flower he plucked

Can he also swear he has stopped plucking flowers in school after he met mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by FarinJini: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
congratulation

1 Like

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by soloton(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
No body knows tomorrow
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2021
He might have sold handouts to her for grades and in exchange for sekx.So she come do sex tape and threatened am say "marriage or I will leak it"Baba run chose the former.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by MrExcel(m): 5:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Collins was my school mate in ABU back in the days. He graduated top of his class.
I pray this marriage bring you happiness and fulfilment Mr Lecturer

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2021
YourFavorite21:
I've seen this lady , somewhere around Yola, may God bless your marriage.
Fun fact:
Once a girl is on makeup, she will resemble other girls on makeup

18 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations to them, but check siggy

1 Like

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Fun fact:
Once a girl is on makeup, she will resemble other girls on makeup
you are right sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Slim girls.. I know say na so the story go take end..you can't fuckkk a slim girl and do away with them....they are just to sweet and beautiful....your mind go dey forever

Now for the baby girl...no need for all those her long story

Make she just say that at some point in the past she be want fail the lecturer course.....so she come go block the lecturer make she for get B for the course....
In the process of knacking the baby girl to upgrade her score... na im Mr lecturer fall in love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Judithjovial(f): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations grin

This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details angry
Akindele olubunmi
First bank

9 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by westfield: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Omo
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2021
No biggie. They are both adults.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Married Life.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by chatinent: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
She got 5.0.
Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
lazkizz:
No wonder she Graduated with first class angry
was she her lecturer for all the courses she offered? shocked

The way some people think sef. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) by benuejosh: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2021
You can find love anywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.