Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? (900 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / Which Web Development Platform Is Best In Nigeria? / Which Web Hosting Is The Best For .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by osmobil5(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good day web masters

Please, I want to know...is whogoHost trust worthy for hosting and domain name purchase?

I am low on budget, I think there prices are fair enough, but I don't know what there services will be like.

I am buying a domain name and hosting plan for a one page website (e-commerce Sales page)

Please I need your candid advice.

You can also reccomend any other good platform with fair prices.

Thanks to my Ogas.
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by SConnect: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
osmobil5:
Good day web masters

Please, I want to know...is whogoHost trust worthy for hosting and domain name purchase?

I am low on budget, I think there prices are fair enough, but I don't know what there services will be like.

I am buying a domain name and hosting plan for a one page website (e-commerce Sales page)

Thanks to my Ogas.

Our offer may interest you, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by cringeAlpha: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Use qservers.net any other will disappoint you.
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by charixel: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2022
I can setup a 1 year cloud hosting for your domain name with all needed security features.

Chat me on Whatsapp if interested.
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by Emmajn1: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
cringeAlpha:
Use qservers.net any other will disappoint you.
how about truehost.com.ng am thinking of using them?
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by ManuelGB: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Whogohost is trustworthy. However, if your budget is low and need need hosting with fair price, you might want to consider kwikahost.com Their hosting is affordable. I think they are also generous. Their shared hosting starts from 3GB. feel free to reach out to me if you need help with that, we dey for oursleves
osmobil5:
Good day web masters

Thanks to my Ogas.
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by ManuelGB: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Have you tried kwikahost.com? For me, I prefer kwikahost.com because their hosting is cheap and I also enjoy their Free Business Consultation that comes with all hosting plans. Also, their 3GB SSD hosting goes for just #700/month. That's whooping!
Emmajn1:
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by OverPeniel: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Thank you for giving the chip about kwikahost. The experience was amazing. Thanks to Kwikahost.com for solving this problem with ease and professionalism.

ManuelGB:
Whogohost is trustworthy. However, if your budget is low and need need hosting with fair price, you might want to consider kwikahost.com Their hosting is affordable. I think they are also generous. Their shared hosting starts from 3GB. feel free to reach out to me if you need help with that, we dey for oursleves
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by power50: 3:34am On Mar 15, 2022
The cheapest webhost in Nigeria that is reliable is 200 naira per month with 2 GB disk space. I used it to host my site https://naijaprops.com.ng. You can buy the host here https://naijaprops.com.ng/2022/02/16/cheap-web-hosting-in-nigeria/
Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by tbibuzz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Emmajn1:
No near true host o ,Dem just useless dia customer care na ruBbish no even think am unless na small job u wan upload for dia server job wey no need back end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? by donestk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Qservers

(1) (Reply)

Biznes Portal / Free E-zines / New Order Mazda Rx 8 Review Uk Free Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.