Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Do You Know Sis. Sabrina & Susan? I Am Coming/volunteer Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know Sis. Sabrina & Susan? I Am Coming/volunteer Help (907 Views)

"i Am Coming!" Part Xvii (sabrina Of Belgium And Susan Of The U.s.) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / "i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Sis. Sabrina & Susan? I Am Coming/volunteer Help by goodvine: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2011
Hi everyone-

We had a few volunteer to help us and that is so great as we really can use some help.  Last March 2009 the LORD revealed to me that I would be doing end time work for HIM and so would also Sabrina.  We had no idea what this meant--NONE.  So we were called by the LORD and we of course want to be in HIS will for our life so we were willing.  Then August of 2010 we were both shocked when I received the same incredible gift of hearing the LORD's voice as I knew Sabrina already possessed this gift.  We then began to journal instructions for each other in the same way we receive letters from the HOLY SPIRIT that you read.  We have been astounded by this whole event because quite honestly it is a GOD-planned work and not planned by men--can you imagine that?  I have collected over two hundred word pages of emails we have received from people who tell us they can't get enough of JESUS' Words!

Well then so many have come forward also instructed by the HOLY SPIRIT to lend their expertise to us in a variety of skill sets.  All this is being orchestrated fully by the HOLY SPIRIT.  We have witnessed one miracle after another in our lives and others surrounding this ministry--and have seen it grow in incredible ways.

Many disbelieve that we are hearing from the LORD in this way--so here are some of my responses to them:
first: the LORD gives me letters using words I do not know the meaning of and I have to look them up and they are always amazingly accurate.  second: the LORD often gives me scriptures to go with HIS letter and the scriptures line up with the content of HIS letter--I do not have that great of a command of the Bible to be able to do that.  Third: Sabrina and I often confirm each other in amazing ways.  Fourth: I love the LORD with all my heart and so does Sabrina we constantly promote holiness to other people and the last thing we want to do is to put out words and pretend to hear from GOD--we fear GOD too much to do something so dangerous.  Finally, Mike Peralta took all the LORD's letters and has created 3 volumes of Ebooks and 3 volumes of softcover books now available in multiple locations.  There are two volumes coming out in Spanish also.  I have written a book myself and edited copy for a long time and I have never in my life witnessed anything like this.  Of the three books containing the LORD's Words--not one of them required any rewrites; revisions; edits; copy alterations; copy moving; copy additions; copy deletions.  I only added the puncuation to the letters that were dictated to the two of us and because Sabrina receives letters in her native language Dutch and translates them over to English there are slight changes in her Dutch to English translations.  However every bit of these 3 books were completely flawless and perfect from the time we took the dictations until they are in their final book form.  Incredible pefection and GOD's glorious words written in perfect, flawless English.  It is staggering how miraculous this is.

Now many have come forward to help us and that is okay, because this is growing and I really wonder if you would be willing to stay ready to help us as there is more work coming and I forsee this growing very quickly even more.  Here is one project that is not about dreams and visions but I still would like to see a couple people volunteer their time for.  It is very similar.  Let me know if you would still want to help with this, I am inundated with end times emails--everything from political stuff to disasters to Israel news.  I get it all.  People send me everything.  I get news from people who are FBI agents to people who dine with the Prime Minister of Israel.  So I would love for one or more person who would like to organize all this incoming data into one document that could go out once a week perhaps and I think this could take a couple people to help.  The amazing thing about getting all this data is it really paints a picture of the times we are living in and if people could see the information I see they would be more convinced about the graveness of the times we are living in.  So if you still want to help with this project, please please let me know.  We can't offer anyone any pay--because all this work Sabrina and I do for free and so we have no funds at all.  This whole thing has been accomplished with very little funding.  And so this is the way the HOLY SPIRIT has been working.  So amazing.  So please write me back if you want to help in other ways and with the end times data we receive.  God bless you for your eagerness to serve the LORD.  He knows you well.  susan  kidsmktg@sbcglobal.net

(1) (Reply)

Eckankar / Beware Of False Prophetssssss! / Boko Bombing Has Come To An End 2012 – Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.