Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now (1077 Views)

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by MangekyoAlt: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
A 27km long Russian Armored convoy is heading to Kyiv as I type this. Pic was taken by a satellite

1 Like

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls chill.. USA have already given Ukraine head up so pls chill.. cheesy
Take them down one after the other swiftly.. if Putin likes let him deploy his whole army and leave his nation empty he never will still succeed in his evil motive..

4 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is just pushing russian soldiers to their death

So many of them in the convoy will go home in body bags

3 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Northernblood5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Where are those head slammers the other day?

Just one face off with Ukraine, and they were all babaque Meat grin grin cheesy
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by ken6488(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seems like the peace talks failed
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by silverlinen(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
This putin of a man, even though i admire his courage and standing up to the West, I still think he's rushing his soldiers to their deaths.
Ukraine shouldn't be his stepping stool towards engaging the west.
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by RenaissanceGuy: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Desperation at its peak.
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Crayfish09: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Putin is just pushing russian soldiers to their death

So many of them in the convoy will go home in body bags

So many Russian soldiers are dying in the media while Ukraine is releasing prisoners, begging for more sanctiona, and even begging Chelsea owners to talk to Putin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Cizarr(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
God hate oppressor
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Take them down one after the other swiftly.. if Putin likes let him deploy his whole army and leave his nation empty he never will still succeed in his evil motive..

Russian convoys nightmare, Death From Above.

1 Like

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

So this is the machine dealing with Putin's group troops.. cheesy
Russia army are really not tactical at all..my mind tells me America are observing the whole thing and monitoring all Russia's movement..

1 Like

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by alizma: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Russia army are really not tactical at all..my mind tells me America are observing the whole thing and monitoring all Russia's movement..
America is almost monitoring Russian mind. Do you know that Putin almost convinced the whole world that he was just in military drill close to Ukraine but America maintained it's stand that Putin had intention to attack Ukraine. At a point he said he was already withdrawing his troop as he was done with the drill but America insisted, telling the world that Putin was pushing forward in contrast to what he wanted the world to believe and at last, America is right.

3 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
alizma:

America is almost monitoring Russian mind. Do you know that Putin almost convinced the whole world that he was just in military drill close to Ukraine but America maintained it's stand that Putin had intention to attack Ukraine. At a point he said he was already withdrawing his troop as he was done with the drill but America insisted, telling the world that Putin was pushing forward in contrast to what he wanted the world to believe and at last, America is right.
Interesting.. Putin must be so dull.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
In the night of 25 to 26 February 2022, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed a ceasefire proposal to Russia via the Chinese Embassy in Kiev.

The Kremlin immediately informed him of its terms:
arrest of all Nazis (special military adviser Dmitro Yarosh, Azov Battalion, etc.),
removal of all street names and monuments glorifying Nazi collaborators during World War II (Stepan Bandera, etc.),
lay down arms.

Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine bears no relation to the narrative reflected in the Atlanticist media. As in every war, the mainstream media is addicted to deception and disinformation.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

2 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Merisbankie(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y are you pained
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Merisbankie:

Y are you pained
Why are you?
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Merisbankie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

If Satan missile catch this crap
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Merisbankie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why are you?
Lol
Ukraine winning on media
Can u explain y meta disabled Russian broadcasting channels
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Merisbankie:

Lol
Ukraine winning on media
Can u explain y meta disabled Russian broadcasting channels
Ask Mark.. grin grin
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by goshikid: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

i dont know if why you are really interested in this Russia/Urkraine war embarassed U no dy sleep?

Even buhari no do pass you
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Fathai(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2022
The people supporting the west here are people sponsored by Nigerian government. They know the west has been looking away on how they have killed and destabilise the Biafrans without no consequence atalll.

This is the only way Nigerian government can gratify the west back. They are also scared of Russian federation winning the war, which may result to Russia becoming a confirm super power that may help Biafra in the very nearest future if consulted.

3 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by panafrican(m): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Fathai:
The people supporting the west here are people sponsored by Nigerian government. They know the west has been looking away on how they have killed and destabilise the Biafrans without no consequence atalll.

This is the only way Nigerian government can gratify the west back. They are also scared of Russian federation winning the war, which may result to Russia becoming a confirm super power that may help Biafra in the very nearest future if consulted.
Please , did the West sell weapons to Nigeria when Boko Haram was at its apex , killing , raping and burning ?
Is the Nigeria government that told African to be upset about what NATO did in Syria, Libya and Iraq ?

People are just tired of those Europeans spraying death and chaos everywhere.
What are they doing at Russia doorsteps?
How would the U.S. react if Russian troops and Nukes were in Mexico, Canada or Greenland?

3 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Biodun556(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2022
ken6488:
Seems like the peace talks failed

The peace talks will not succeed
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Vikkie14: 1:52am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like you I guess.
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Vikkie14: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ignorance is bliss.
Until you understand the Foreign Policy of the West, the dogmatical vehemence you employed in jumping and menstruating from threads to threads, is the same you will use when your blunt and vacuity knowledge of the Foreign Policies of West and its allies become crisp, clear and concise to your naivety and subjugated mind.
Ignorance is bliss!!!

2 Likes

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by udemzyudex(m): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Turkish drones will do the needful.
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by udemzyudex(m): 3:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Crayfish09:

So many Russian soldiers are dying in the media while Ukraine is releasing prisoners, begging for more sanctiona, and even begging Chelsea owners to talk to Putin.

And you got all this information from Putin himself right?
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by useni1: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Edit it. It is 40miles. Kiev will be razed to the ground. Bastard America already peeing on themselves
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Merisbankie:

If Satan missile catch this crap

What business Satan Missiles have to do with drones?

1 Like

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes, They are so foolish and not coordinated in their moments,US Satelites always see their positions and leak it ahead of time to Ukrainian soldiers, and they lay a perfect ambush and pick them out.

1 Like

Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Jokerman(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol... he's really dull... if he wasn't dull, he wouldn't have invaded
Re: Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now by Merisbankie(m): 1:18am On Mar 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

What business Satan Missiles have to do with drones?
Lets watch and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel-hamas War: Saudi Arabia Summons Emergency Meeting Of Islamic Countries / United States Rejected Israel's Plea For Strike Against Iran / BREAKING News:french Police & SWAT Engage Terrorist In Paris Siege That Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.