Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) (29222 Views)

Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Talk a walk when you are angered your spouse because whatever you do out of anger will be used against you.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by hansomb: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Bigpapi:
Nothing good can come out of HAUSA/FULANI
Can anything good come out from oshogbo?
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by TempleHouse: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Common Sense
The woman would be carrying pregnancy for another man before returning from Prison Cell.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Ugonna62: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The wife who was badly beaten by the hospital was taken to the hospital for medical attention cheesy shocked cheesy

Confusion is nobody's mate cheesy

How is the wife that is badly beating by the hospital is been taking by same hospital for treatment cheesy

The gods truly must be crazy cheesy

Confusion na your second name,.read the story again and tel me ur not a very confused fellow.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by smokeyupu(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Bigpapi:
Nothing good can come out of HAUSA/FULANI

NA NUPE DEY FOR NIGER STATE!!!

Make una try dey know what's up for the country
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Tits to die for.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Baitullah:
Another bigot spotted. You are doing well pal
you are the biggest BIGOTTT because what he said is the fact.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by mozes01(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Don't mind him. Let them travel they won't.
Niger state have many tribes. Nupe, Gbagyi, Hausa, Kanuri, Fulani, Bassa and many others. How he came to that conclusion is what I don't know.
Adamu calm down, from all the tribe listed above, which among is bloodthirsty? do the math and revert
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by goldfish27(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why is any town Tudunwada always associated with violence. if i lie pls ask any1 who resides in the north.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Poleski: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Niger State is currently the source of only bad news.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Action102(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chai, I love my mom and my Wife
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Aaay: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Really
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by DKM123: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fear evil Nigerian men! Women beaters and killers!
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Harshweather(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

Which kain English be dis
grin it's Russian my brother.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by kingyakos: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
U kill ur mama because of ur wife or
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by matm: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Everyone wants to marry.Marriage is never a bed of roses but requires patience and long-suffering .
If u survive, u will gain in the future, but if u die, dts ur end.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by ijoba22(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
OKPANAMboy:

Allow the Hausas to respond to him, Yoruba asslicker.
Asslicker?
I believe in humanity, and be you Yoruba, Igbo or any tribe it can happen.
Re: Man Stabbed His Mother To Death During Fight With Wife In Niger State (photos) by Exceed15: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let him rot in jail. Useless boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 / Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.